• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bernieDLLink.png

(even if you just 'break' the link, and see if my converters want to eat it)

Old G1 blog

Cursed Control seems to be partly inspired by this

And Who Wears the Crown seems to be partly inspired by this

Oh Mind Over Matter has its latter part influenced by this

Oh my how Not Actual Size is MCU Ant Man theme plus THAT theme song for Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Also Chaos Unraveled is a heavy metal rock piece with heavy vocals similar to that of the Crush 40 soundtracks of the Sonic the Hedgehog series (mixed with some techno-rock similar to the music heard in Kill la Kill). The lyrics... oh the lyrics...

We know it is made by Therewolf Media. Classics masters do classics masterpieces and they do it the best.

Last edited:
So apparently Makima has a thing called the Cosmos devil and it works similar to Infinite Void, can someone explain the cosmos devil and how it works?

She might not be used as it seems to be external help, so there's that.
Basically, Cosmos' ability works similar to one of Gojo's ability - she can passively and offensively just say 'HALLOWEEN' and trap someone in a mindscape where she floods their mind with information
6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

She overloads them with information which in the end leaves them only able to think about Halloween until they die. I say passive because she made a rando succumb by just saying 'Halloween!' to him.

Basically, Cosmos' ability works similar to one of Gojo's ability - she can passively and offensively just say 'HALLOWEEN' and trap someone in a mindscape where she floods their mind with information
6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

She overloads them with information which in the end leaves them only able to think about Halloween until they die. I say passive because she made a rando succumb by just saying 'Halloween!' to him.
Why Halloween? If it's a spoiler then don't bother.

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Has Makima resisted this?

Before the saltmines cometh, I'd like to ask what 'death battle complaints' an AI would generate to 'make up a hater'.
I'll start:

"The people complaining about Guts vs Nightmare's using Cinder's sprite and not Inferno's were mighty quiet when Acerola was used to describe Hel"

FE16_Sniper_Ashe_Part_2_Icon_waifu2x_art_noise1_scale.png

That track art looks bad, especially when compared to other Gojo vs Makima track arts I've seen other people do.

The song sounds good though.
give me a cool fight and I'll be satisfied
makima-matchups-with-quotes-v0-xvk6xxjg9kvb1.jpg
I like stuff like this, it's nice to see the difference in dialogue different matchups can provide when compared to each other. It should be popularized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back