• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf death battle can't play the waiting game forever

We know CSM S2 comes out sometime next year but we can't wait forever to see the anime cover Makima most important parts as well as jjk covering Gojo death as well

Especially when hype for anime/mu can dissipate so might as well strike while iron is hot
This Death Battle fans have always reminded Rooster Teeth on.

Also why sometimes Rooster Teeth management are a smart enough to spam some Marvel and DC matchups when there was a MCU or DCEU movie around.

As much as I want Gojo to win I can’t help but shake the feeling that Makima’s regen might pull some DB cheese.

One can argue Gojo’s AP wouldnt be enough.

The prime minister contract states that "ANY attack inflicted upon makima will be turned into an appropriate illnesses and accidents among japaneze citizens."

We know only of two ways to break the contract in-universe.

1. ⁠kill her without any harmful/malicious intent where denji could only do it because he still loved her.
2. ⁠Getting eaten by pochita. This is our known limit to her contract. When Pochita eats something that very concept is erased from existence.

Based on this its fair to assume that any attack bar complete existence erasure should be transferred away as stated in the contract and Gojo does not have any attack of that potency unless if you buy Black Hole Feats.
My concern is more on what Liam Swan mentioned once on Death Battle Cast:

Satoru Gojo is a Japanese, so every time Satoru Gojo attacked Makima would have a chance that the attack was redirected to himself - unless (a) he fries Makima to death before she could transfer the lethal damage (which may not even work if you believe the damage transfer to be instant and passive), (b) Gojo has an attack that bypassed Makima's contract, (c) Gojo mind controlled Makima into believing Gojo's attacks are "out of love and good intent" before landing the killing blow or (d) Gojo changed his nationality.

Still an S tier design and S class fap-#Getnecksnapped
#Getbonked
ohyou.png

Bonk counter: 37

This isnt quite "casuals think X stomps but actually Y stomps in VS logic" MU. This could be another upset.
Cue Hell over Heaven

Another reminder why Son Gohan vs Pegasus Kouga and Son Gohan vs Ultraman Zero are superior choices over Son Gohan vs Invincible or Son Gohan vs Supergirl and Son Gohan vs Superboy

Last edited:
This is literally Dio vs Alucard all over again
Even feels like a 2 parter to Dio vs Alucard. Maybe this'll be the one that feels like an unstoppable force vs immovable object.

An red themed immortal gunslinger japanese woman vs an arrogant japanese man possessing an invisible force of nature. Funnily enough contrary to Diocard they're poller opposites in there respected roles of villain and hero.

I'm popping in to say that, that Makima vs Gojo preview looked ass. Not only do the puppet sprites look bad and uncanny like 90% of the time, but Makima's popcorn eating animation looked awful.

The rest was good, good voice acting, good set up, good dialogue and the drawn elements looked good.

I hope that despite being looking to be an average puppet sprite episode, I am wrong and the preview just has shitty animation that is surpassed in the actual episode.

Hydrogen Bomb vs Coughing Baby moment.
Hydrogen Bomb vs Coughing Baby is more debatable than Gohan vs Invincible.

In fact, composite hydrogen bomb vs composite coughing baby can be very interesting. I am making a thread:

Last edited:
The sneak peek is public back now
Nazguls vs Wild Hunt! Who wins a DEATH BATTLE Debate? | DEATH BATTLE Cast

I'm popping in to say that, that Makima vs Gojo preview looked ass. Not only do the puppet sprites look bad and uncanny like 90% of the time, but Makima's popcorn eating animation looked awful.

The rest was good, good voice acting, good set up, good dialogue and the drawn elements looked good.

I hope that despite being looking to be an average puppet sprite episode, I am wrong and the preview just has shitty animation that is surpassed in the actual episode.
They still haven’t figured out good rigging consistently since it was introduced in Season 7. Are they stupid?

Tbf death battle can't play the waiting game forever

We know CSM S2 comes out sometime next year but we can't wait forever to see the anime cover Makima most important parts as well as jjk covering Gojo death as well

Especially when hype for anime/mu can dissipate so might as well strike while iron is hot
I doubt JJK will die out in popularity by the time CSM S2 comes

It still sucks for anime onlies and might affect the views

About Gojo vs Makima, while I am still waiting for some New Zealanders to release the music, I am curious on one thought:
Satoru Gojo has one crazy technique few has touched upon: "Showing One's Cards". I am not sure if VBW makes this up. But it augments the user's cursed energy in exchange for verbally disclosing how the target's superpower works. This will be helpful against haxxed characters like Makima and in Gojo's case he can formulate ways to kill Makima or at least screw her up as hard as Discord could agaisnt Bill Cipher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back