• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Frieza vs Megatron is still an RT First exclusive before Monday? Even though I thought they said that the episode was going to be out on Monday for everyone regardless of having a subscription or not.

That or as Rilo said, the TN looks absolutely bad especially on Frieza
No, the episode on RT is scheduled to be released on Monday, at least per their own schedule

I would not be surprised if they screw up and still upload the episode tomorrow though. Be prepared.

deef41j-7862a02f-0711-4964-ae31-825e399f5a44.jpg

Lmao.

idk who bro is, but this is unironically better than Ryuko vs Shadow

Well... Does anyone feel like this Final Formers is more Reverse Rosé than Wings of Iron

Lyrics heard from mavmann1845 @ YouTube

Thunder roars across the vast unknown
Lightyears beyond our reach, fighting for a cosmic throne
From a heart of metal a darkness I emerge
Ringed against a frozen soul, it never learns

When to stop, When to pause
An ego chasing down the cause
Feel the spark
A blackened star inside your heart

Violent designs make violent ENDS
DECEPTIVE TYRANTS never choose to make amends

DIE! DIE!
WHY, WON’T YOU DIE?!
DIE! DIE!
WHY WON’T YOU DIE?!

Hope is the glory of going beyond
What you thought was the end of your strength
Hold on to hope if you wish, but that won’t be enough
To save you from what’s coming

Facing the end of the world, you’ve chosen to
Win over saving what you hold dear
From a heart of metal a darkness I emerge
Ringed against a frozen soul, it never learns

When to stop, When to pause
An ego chasing down the cause
Feel the spark
A blackened star inside your heart

Violent designs make violent ENDS
DECEPTIVE TYRANTS never choose to make amends

Idk about blandness but Luke vs Saber I wouldn't mind somewhat because for be acting annoying over it
Made me wish that MU wouldn't be in the same place as Tom vs Willie in the poll lel
There's deadass only two or three memorable characters in that show.
Pretty much this
Esdeath,Akame and Leone are like the only characters folks would even remember
Don't forget Chelsea, but it's mostly just for shock factor, otherwise no one care for her
And yeah, AgK in general is freaking suck, a show tried to be edgy but fail miserably, thr manga was better but still below standard which is still bad

Made me wish that MU wouldn't be in the same place as Tom vs Willie in the poll lel

Don't forget Chelsea, but it's mostly just for shock factor, otherwise no one care for her
And yeah, AgK in general is freaking suck, a show tried to be edgy but fail miserably, thr manga was better but still below standard which is still bad
Was Tatsumi and Mine having a baby the end of the manga?

Chelsea also kinda gets ****** by most of her MUs

And speaking of Sailor Moon vs Madoka, i honestly hope we'll get Sailor Moon vs Arcueid instead sincs they are the moon princess, tho Arcueid will won in ease because Nasuverse bs lel
Then again Arcueid have an MU against Morrigan iirc so i'm not complaining

Honestly tho a part me don't want it because I don't want my boi Luke to cme back to eat an L due to fate scaling nonsense
On the other hand it's easier to push for saber for a DB and it's arguably the best MU to bring up the utter fuckery of the EU in full circle unlike in previous star wars fights
image0.jpg

Honestly tho a part me don't want it because I don't want my boi Luke to cme back to eat an L due to fate scaling nonsense
On the other hand it's easier to push for saber for a DB and it's arguably the best MU to bring up the utter fuckery of the EU in full circle unlike in previous star wars fights
image0.jpg
Doesn't SW has some tier 1 sutff now? If so then it will make it close
Best scenario for them is to not use their peak version and stick with Canon Luke and FZ/FSN saber Artoria

 Beastiali-#Getnecksnapped

AgK has a sequel in form of manga, but that thing is way obscure so no one care as well lel
Something about Hinoa
Takahiro published a sequel manga, titled Hinowa ga Crush! (ヒノワが征く!, Hinowa ga Yuku!), with art by strelka in Monthly Big Gangan from June 24, 2017, to June 24, 2022. Its chapters were collected in eight tankōbon volumes, released from December 25, 2017, to August 25, 2022. Yen Press has licensed the manga, and released the chapters simultaneously as they were released in Japan.

Oh speaking of Chelsea matchups, one is Chelsea vs Kuroko Shirai. We all know how it goes.

(Off topic) Bols vs Pyro exists somehow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back