• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
vs-idea-thumbnail-yet-again-monkey-d-luffy-vs-ryuko-matoi-v0-v90wxwgkrwla1.png

de35eum-38ef6505-c902-484a-b19f-fac0735b8f32.png

Shadow vs Ryuko might not be the best but imo they are good enough connections wise, but they really vibe well and them fighting makes sense.

Of all the Ryuko MU suggestions everyone hates the one where opponent actually fought in space as well lol

Shadow vs Ryuko might not be the best but imo they are good enough connections wise, but they really vibe well and them fighting makes sense.

Of all the Ryuko MU suggestions everyone hates the one where opponent actually fought in space as well lol
Folks wouldn't care all that much really if shadow previous bouts didn't happen mainly the last one

I actually think Tatsumi's the best out of the three.
Kinda hard to buy tbh tatsumi is just utterly boring personality wise and just generic mc number #2827383849
There's deadass only two or three memorable characters in that show.
Pretty much this
Esdeath,Akame and Leone are like the only characters folks would even remember

Atm I’m not sure who wins. Unless you scale Talion to the lore then lol
If we're arguing under what's accepted on VSBW, Geralt has massively better speed scaling (Massively Hypersonic compared to just Supersonic). So he'll probably just speed blitz Talion and kill him before he can do anything. Now if you're arguing under speed equalized or personal scaling that makes them relative, I would personally lean towards Talion. Especially if we're using Ringwraith Talion. I'm not entirely sure that Geralt can deal with Domination, even with his resistances.

Imma be honest, I’m not too much of a fan of Madoka vs Sailor Moon, I think it’s kinda boring. Probably cause Madoka Magica is a boring show. Only thing people have against other MUs, from what I’ve seen, for both is they’re stomps, which is kinda funny considering most stuff said about the results of this MU. Won’t be too upset if it happens but I probs won’t be too interested

Issei developed abilities against females, one is literally destroy clothing with a snap, leaving them nude
Issei vs Ryuko could honestly be a guilty pleasure of mine.

Also wouldn't Ryuko just die since Senketsu is a part of her? Like a part of her as in she'll lose a ton of blood if Issei were to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back