• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Using out of combat search parameters to determine the fighting and reaction speed of a completely different character is next level wild.

Using anti-matter as a no limits fallacy on top of having it completely different from hakai (something that is far more potent and destructive) is also wild.

I'm honestly not buying these Megatron arguments, but I guess I'll see if I eat these words tomorrow.

building level giant robot who turns into a car is a multiversal buster and infinite speed

cringe
Hey man, that’s comics for ya
I bet it'll be Kira vs Adachi, afterall it's a serial killer MU and serial killers are mostly known for horror.
I’m betting on that too, also Jojo DiU and Persona 4 both have kinda horror-ish moments they can take inspiration from for the episode. Holiday episodes in general get me excited

I'm surprised that the blog didn't bring up or even the Dragon Ball debater side didn't argue for the 5d arguments from the dimension of swirling lights, far as I could tell from reading I didn't notice.

I'm surprised that the blog didn't bring up or even the Dragon Ball debater side didn't argue for the 5d arguments from the dimension of swirling lights, far as I could tell from reading I didn't notice.
You can't really high ball Dragon Ball like you can other series. 5D arguements need more time to cook before we can use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back