• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see Reddit for some reason. Can someone post it here?
Original TN
Frieza_VS_Megatron_off.png

TN r1
gj2dxp8axusb1.jpg

TN r2
2r9nk0vojvsb1.png

Last edited:
Takahiro published a sequel manga, titled Hinowa ga Crush! (ヒノワが征く!, Hinowa ga Yuku!), with art by strelka in Monthly Big Gangan from June 24, 2017, to June 24, 2022. Its chapters were collected in eight tankōbon volumes, released from December 25, 2017, to August 25, 2022. Yen Press has licensed the manga, and released the chapters simultaneously as they were released in Japan.

Oh speaking of Chelsea matchups, one is Chelsea vs Kuroko Shirai. We all know how it goes.

(Off topic) Bols vs Pyro exists somehow

It’s funny cause Pyro counters someone with the same ability as the dude who killed Bols
Her AP is literally 'Unknown' 💀
chelsea shows no ap feats, asked to leave death battle

Lyrics heard from mavmann1845 @ YouTube

Thunder roars across the vast unknown
Lightyears beyond our reach, fighting for a cosmic throne
From a heart of metal a darkness I emerge
Ringed against a frozen soul, it never learns

When to stop, When to pause
An ego chasing down the cause
Feel the spark
A blackened star inside your heart

Violent designs make violent ENDS
DECEPTIVE TYRANTS never choose to make amends

DIE! DIE!
WHY, WON’T YOU DIE?!
DIE! DIE!
WHY WON’T YOU DIE?!

Hope is the glory of going beyond
What you thought was the end of your strength
Hold on to hope if you wish, but that won’t be enough
To save you from what’s coming

Facing the end of the world, you’ve chosen to
Win over saving what you hold dear

Feel the spark

Megatron: Nanomachine, son!

Doesn't SW has some tier 1 sutff now? If so then it will make it close
Best scenario for them is to not use their peak version and stick with Canon Luke and FZ/FSN saber Artoria
Fate's Tier 1 has been challenged in VS Battles Wiki now. (Staff Discussion)

Because of the transcendence factor being challenged?

It's all hersay from Transformers fans at the moment but they are talking about it like there's no reason not to use it. They won't talk about the context tho

The fear feels like an outlier outside the god tiers or super forms in the series mainly due to the feat being in a mobile game and no fear in the major version coming close to it

It's all hersay from Transformers fans at the moment but they are talking about it like there's no reason not to use it. They won't talk about the context tho
I mean I've played the game. The feat is pretty legit (Might be even far higher as their looking through entire universes). But the problem is still, it's from a mobile game.

The game itself is kinda ass and not worth going through tbh

There's like two super scuffed scanning feats and another where some guidebook says one character has infinite speed
Yeah, I really don't remember that one at all.

On a side note, the Starscream travelling from Cybertron to Earth is pretty lowballed in the preview, as Cybertron is shown to be an entirely other galaxy. Meaning that the feat would actually be around Billions X FTL. Still much slower, but it's something ig.

That ain't going anywhere tbh so i dunno why you bring that out

What's funny is that once SSG and fusion multipliers are applied to the DBS scaling chain, you'll be able to get Frieza in the duodecillions iirc

Aside from most capeshit MUs, what are y'all's MUs that are so generic you want it to happen because of its blandness.
Maybe not bland, there are some classic MUs like Frieza vs Mewtwo that are meh to bad.

Some of the Mario MUs they avoided were like that, Knuckles/Shadow vs Wario, Bowser vs Dedede, current choices were better and and these sort of have no need.

Also 1st FriezaMegatron TN was good, 2nd trash, 3rd ok I guess. Did the 1st TN use fanart, why change that?

Speaking of G1 Blogs. I remember last year they were gonna do Yugi vs Ash.

Did that got scrapped?
If the project has to get scrapped by even G1 bloggers... good luck Death Battle crew would get budget from Rooster Teeth on doing that.

Ash Ketchum vs Lucy Heartfilia got before Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto into Death Battle Cast, the production budget is lower (and materials for Ash vs Lucy can be reused at Ash vs Yugi) - and Ash vs Lucy has not been out yet.

Screenshot_20231008_095253_FVM.png

And this for having an idea how big Death Battle Megatron was.

All of the scanning ones, apparently some people have said they haven't shown to be combat applicable. I don't know the decillions one specifically
unknown-21.jpg

This.

From Transformers Earth Wars - a mobile game.

I mean I've played the game. The feat is pretty legit (Might be even far higher as their looking through entire universes). But the problem is still, it's from a mobile game.

The game itself is kinda ass and not worth going through tbh
Is it officially licensed from Hasbro?
Does any original or current story team member get involved?

... Wait.

Transformers: Earth Wars is a mobile game by Space Ape Games/Backflip Studios with a storyline written by Simon Furman.

British comic book writer Simon Christopher Francis Furman (born March 22, 1961) is probably the most well-known of all Transformers comics scribes, and certainly the most prolific. He wrote most of the UK-original comic stories of Generation 1, as well as the latter 1/3rd of the US comic run, and has been author on innumerable Transformers tales since. As a result, he is often the first, last, and occasionally only resort in penning Transformers literature, with a deep involvement in a wide variety of product.

So this mobile game borrows from the G1 continuity and expands on its own.

Last edited:
Lyrics heard from mavmann1845 @ YouTube

Thunder roars across the vast unknown
Lightyears beyond our reach, fighting for a cosmic throne

Feel the spark

DIE! DIE!
WHY, WON’T YOU DIE?!
DIE! DIE!
WHY WON’T YOU DIE?!

Hope is the glory of going beyond
What you thought was the end of your strength
Hold on to hope if you wish, but that won’t be enough
To save you from what’s coming

Facing the end of the world, you’ve chosen to
Win over saving what you hold dear

Feel the spark

Something interesting to note is this section:
DIE! DIE!
WHY, WON’T YOU DIE?!
DIE! DIE!
WHY WON’T YOU DIE?!

I think this has two references. One is the fact that both of them have a habit of dying (or almost dying) and keep on coming back again and again.

The second is this particular panel.
weTn7UJSoIl_oFP2NWwwb-eGVVHvZ4ZOH4dKUNsyEFTfVJ0h-MlR0tPmqIs9mAIjUIEfj5uoEIhr=s1600

TUESDAY 10/10
1:00 AM SGT
Frieza VS Megatron (Dragon Ball VS Transformers)
DEATH BATTLE!
Who wins this galactic battle?

Yeah the wait can be long. And worse still, it airs on Monday afternoon / Tuesday after mid night so that it kind of extra hurts in clicks.

Meanwhile...

Weirdly Baked (Bill Cipher vs Timekeeper Cookie) - JPVS Scores
Premieres Oct 9, 2023
Words from Josh Poore:

This one came out unexpectedly spooky, perfect for the beginning of October.

This is also my first time making a proper electronic track, and I think I did pretty well!

VS track commission of Bill Cipher vs Timekeeper Cookie (Gravity Falls vs Cookie Run)

If the project has to get scrapped by even G1 bloggers... good luck Death Battle crew would get budget from Rooster Teeth on doing that.

Ash Ketchum vs Lucy Heartfilia got before Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto into Death Battle Cast, the production budget is lower (and materials for Ash vs Lucy can be reused at Ash vs Yugi) - and Ash vs Lucy has not been out yet.

Screenshot_20231008_095253_FVM.png

And this for having an idea how big Death Battle Megatron was.

unknown-21.jpg

This.

From Transformers Earth Wars - a mobile game.

Is it officially licensed from Hasbro?
Does any original or current story team member get involved?

... Wait.

Transformers: Earth Wars is a mobile game by Space Ape Games/Backflip Studios with a storyline written by Simon Furman.

British comic book writer Simon Christopher Francis Furman (born March 22, 1961) is probably the most well-known of all Transformers comics scribes, and certainly the most prolific. He wrote most of the UK-original comic stories of Generation 1, as well as the latter 1/3rd of the US comic run, and has been author on innumerable Transformers tales since. As a result, he is often the first, last, and occasionally only resort in penning Transformers literature, with a deep involvement in a wide variety of product.

So this mobile game borrows from the G1 continuity and expands on its own.
Man clutched up with the scans, if I know nobody got my back I know Jason got my back

Might as well shove the context here since no one else will. Source is here. Basically, Lightspeed searches through decillions of other dimensions (Context here is that said dimensions are universes) in order to search for a friend of his, and processes and does all of this within a femtosecond.

Considering DB accepted a similar thing with the Omni-Globe for Optimus vs Gundam and Alex Mercer, I don't see why hey wouldn't use it for speed scaling (If they choose to do so)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back