• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So on the topic of transformers MUs, thought on Shockwave vs Relius Clover(or Bondrewd) and Q Rex vs Grimlock?
IDW shockwave vs Relius is sound rad now if you ask me, especially that version of Shockwave is so f***ed up
Q Rex vs Grimlock? Nah man we need Vergil vs Quantum Ranger with Q Rex for maximum MOTIVATION

Oh for Bondrewd? My subarashi man get murderstomp hard sadly lel

If Megs does win, I can see two ways of it happening, either:

1. He rips Frieza in half just like he did with Jazz.

2. He does the IDW thing where he traps Frieza and himself within the bubble. And then kills him with Anit-Matter. Considering there's a brief pause just before the final verse, that could imply a fake out.

PEAK. Easily best track this season.

The following musics are used as reference musics

Yes I also consider this because this sounds similar to the ending part of the Yates music

If Megs does win, I can see two ways of it happening, either:

1. He rips Frieza in half just like he did with Jazz.

2. He does the IDW thing where he traps Frieza and himself within the bubble. And then kills him with Anit-Matter. Considering there's a brief pause just before the final verse, that could imply a fake out.
How you would see the execution/decisive blow if Frieza wins?

Yes I also consider this because this sounds similar to the ending part of the Yates music

Using the destructo disk to slice megatron up

You know on the topic of Dragon Ball

God I've forgotten how ******* good the fight choreography from Dragon Ball and Z was, it makes most of Dragon Ball Super's fights look mediocre in comparison. Like Z was so much crunchier and violent then Super's been that it's kind of ridculous.

Z being better than super isn't new or surprising

Well... Does anyone feel like this Final Formers is more Reverse Rosé than Wings of Iron

I mean this blog is 2020, a whole 3 years ago, before Megatron's crazier shit started popping up, which was in 2021. And Speedy recently seems to have bought into the decillions speed thing. So opinions could've likely changed.
can decillions be really feasible given it happen in a mobile game and such

I mean this blog is 2020, a whole 3 years ago, before Megatron's crazier shit started popping up, which was in 2021. And Speedy recently seems to have bought into the decillions speed thing. So opinions could've likely changed.
I mean from just skimming the blog it seems like it ultimately boils down to them not buying Alternity and Megatherion being regular versions of Megatron so they weren't included in the analysis, they were down on Golden Frieza and Megatron having similar levels of AP so the new crazier stuff like Black Freeza/wombo jumbo multiplier scaling and 5d arguments for DBS surfacing from dimension of swirling lights meaning the AP gap will likely be a rofl in favour of Freeza.

Speed alone likely ain't saving Megs even if Db does equate it to regular speed, ultimately this is going to come down to what the research team thinks an from what I've seen and heard it seems to lean heavily in favour of Freeza, call me a tinfoiler if you want.

I mean from just skimming the blog it seems like it ultimately boils down to them not buying Alternity and Megatherion being regular versions of Megatron so they weren't included in the analysis, they were down on Golden Frieza and Megatron having similar levels of AP so the new crazier stuff like Black Freeza/wombo jumbo multiplier scaling and 5d arguments for DBS surfacing from dimension of swirling lights meaning the AP gap will likely be a rofl in favour of Freeza.

Speed alone likely ain't saving Megs even if Db does equate it to regular speed, ultimately this is going to come down to what the research team thinks an from what I've seen and heard it seems to lean heavily in favour of Freeza, call me a tinfoiler if you want.
What are the 5-D thing for Frieza? Idk if they're going that high considering just last year they put DBS guys at just far above universal. But I did hear they were gonna introduce some wild shit for this episode for Frieza, so we'll see.

They're definitely not using Alternity tho. That one is extremely non standard.

I just rewatched the episode, they only mention the infinite multiverse and the crack of time, which I guess could be seen as 5-D? They don't go super in depth into tbh.
In the QNA blog for Xeno Trunks vs Archie Silver, they scaled the Crack of Time to 5-D and subsequently Trunks scaled to that. It just so happened to be that the Archie cosmology apparently scales higher because the Chaos Force scales higher then the Next Evolution, which in of itself is a higher plane of existence beyond the 4-D multiverse.

Or at least that's how I think it works, but there are some extradimensional statements in regards to Maginaryworld in Archie but I think the Chaos Force scaling higher then the Next Evolution is where the justification for 6-D Archie Silver comes from.

I kinda dont want to do it to it, but DB deserves some flak.

ColeAlex beat KilluaMisaka in views, proving it wasnt the least viewed ep of the season, and thus making it so DB picked an ep that did worse than an ep they thought would be irrelevant.
Tbf unlike Killua vs Misaka, Cole vs Alex was a MU that made it up on a poll and was voted, so it had some exposure, let alone was a match up saved for later as far as season 5, when carnage received a new opponent
Also to add folks were dying for Cole vs Alex for a decade not to mention nostalgia factor playing into it

Killua vs Misaka was kinda Killua fighting generic anime girl to the common eye as well assuming he was gonna carry a character whos clout stems mainly from the east

Also HxH being on such a big hiatus, let alone toaru having literally no new animated stuff or such for a long time either released in thsi day and age

What was the crew thinking it will happen with that episode considering these lol, they really thought HxH was gonna carry alone?
Probably
folks been crying for HxH to be on and Killua is among the most popular HxH reps but the issue shit like Akame,Black Sta or even Damien were more popular options than her

Also folks wanted Gon vs Deku mainly as far HxH MU goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back