• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there was official art made by the creators of Splatoon that had inkling and ika together
5af106de.jpg
300px-Squidgirl2.jpg

Theres a shocking amount of really high MFTL+ feats that kinda just got glossed over, and thanks to the guideook the Diamonds have a solid Planet level feat, they literally shattered Homeworld by emerging for the first time
Well MFTL+ sounds cool, and I guess that explains why Homeworld is broken apart. Though tbh that feat will probably get downgraded to High 6-A, ironically like Omni-Man’s own planet level feat since it was the four of them.

Was able to watch it in time, they said Luz would win. Scaled her to collector and his moon feat. They also said he had a star feat (which is a very bad misinterpretation of what actually happened) and didn't mention Anne and Sasha stopping the moon (which is solidly in planetary). Also the person doing Anne implied that her super super mode was due to the gems all being together which is just incorrect.
So many bad takes here, geeze.

Off topic: Who is the Black Mage whom Sephiroth was pit against in versus debating

As that matchup was mentioned here.

00:04:00 Bendy vs Cuphead (Character)
00:40:30 Spear (Primal) and Fang (Primal) vs San and Moro (Princess Mononoke)
00:41:55 Professor Turo vs Dr. Gero
01:24:30 Nagisa Shiota vs Tokaku Azuma
02:10:30 Sephiroth (Final Fantasy) vs Black Mage
03:01:53 Dusknoir (PMD Explorers) vs Magolor
03:38:48 Steve (The Player (Minecraft)) vs The Terrarian
03:54:43 Kai Chisaki (Overhaul) vs Diavolo
04:17:32 Home Is Where The Hurt Is Phyrexia vs The Borg
04:38:59 Tooru (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) vs Makima

Holy this is a big list.

It's time

Bump
(I submitted two assignments in March. One already got accepted early so I just need to submit the other)

Last edited:
Would db allow mcu characters to be on death battle?

I mean they used Archie sonic and he’s a different version of the OG character

so I don’t see why they wouldn’t allow mcu versions of marvel characters to be used or DCEU either

Would db allow mcu characters to be on death battle?

I mean they used Archie sonic and he’s a different version of the OG character

so I don’t see why they wouldn’t allow mcu versions of marvel characters to be used or DCEU either
outside Infinite Ultron and Strange Supreme not many really
mainly because most of them are vastly weaker than there main versions
only way i see them used are
Taking advantege of a popular MU(JL vs Avengers,Thor vs Superman)

Titan Luz should not scale to Collector. The only reason Collector couldn't do anything to Belos is because Titan magic automatically nullifies Collector magic; nothing indicates that the reason it does this is because they're more powerful.
Is there other arguments to suggest she scales than that? Not saying its legit but what are they

Honestly I might be the only person in the world who thinks this but I think Buu got it.
Though it probably depends on where he's placed in the bracket or whatever.

Last edited:
Don't think they'd get to keep biological ablities, else sasuke and Majin Bu get a pretty big advantage here.

Also depends on what would be realistic enough to be considered "just straight hands" here. Some anime martial arts techniques that can be done by pure skill are straight up impossible irl and would be broken af in this power nulled scenario.

I'm not sure if this counts for anything but STC Sonic VS Kasen seems to be gaining traction if all the vs thumbnail I seen on DeviantArt are any indication
i seen it mention a bit more on the discord so I would say it is spreading around.

Kirbonic, keep up the good work
Glad to see my incessant shilling and the commissions I’ve gotten have given the MU a huge boost, it’s been putting a huge smile on my face seeing so many people make art in support of the matchup and seeing a lot of people push it :)

Sometimes people reach out to me on discord or twitter just to show me something they made for the MU, it’s awesome.

It's time

Unfortunately right after saying how hard I’m shilling FleetKasen, I MIGHT have to skip out on this /:

I’m saving up for a trip out of state and have some other bills/comm stuff that’s gonna cost a fair bit, idk if I’ll be able to fit Fleetway vs Kasen in there unless I get some help and people split with me lol.

I’ll try and see if I can somehow cope the money for it but I might just have to wait until the June or July batch /:

For my list here.
1.Ohma (Strongest martial techniques/most impressive showings imo)
2.Baki ( Not that far off from Ohma. )
3.Raian ( same )
4.Goku/Vegeta ( might seem like a shock for some, but there's a bigass thread of Goku vs Garou that explains why )
5.Saitama (Could keep up w/Cosmic Garou with only 1 hand, but suffers from much worse combat mentality, as he despises complex technique and fancy battle plans, won't use his copying in character and prefers direct brawls with damage trade, wich would have killed him against Garou if he didn't have his Saitama invulnerability to tank dura neg martial arts BS.)
6.Joe Yabuki ( absurdly skilled, but suffers from being more grounded than the supernaturally skilled characters above)
7.Ippo (Same, but he feels more underdog-ish to me compared to Yabuki.)
8.Naruto ( I'd argue he's more skilled overall when compared to the 2 characters above, but being restricted purely to bare handed Taijutsu and no chakra nerfs him.)
9.Sasuke ( Naruto can more or less hild his own against him in Taijutsu when he has Sharingan. So he is probably superior without it.)
10.Buu ( Feels somewhat barebones to me compared to them other than his copying. Cell would place much higher, so would Buuhan.)
11/??? .Luffy ( Only in this place because it's hard to imagine how much losing his elasticity and haki would impact his fighting style. Someone like Sanji or a Rokushiki user would fit much better here. )

Idk how skilled Yusuke is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back