• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The owl house discussion.

I love how Luz actively uses a lot of the spells she knows, like how often the invisibility comes out now. Something frustrating that I always see is characters ignoring their own abilities.
Realisticly She Is not gonna use the pietrification One, since She Is a good guy and would never do that. However in a vs settimg like Death Battle, that thing Is a wincon. She basicly Beats all of her opponents with that (unless Anne gets her Planet level buff by the finale)

[I have a question, shouldn't Bellos possibly be 5A(in durability) since he survived the collector's attack?]

[I have a question, shouldn't Bellos possibly be 5A(in durability) since he survived the collector's attack?]
We onestly don't really know. It might Just be a regeneration thing. Plus we don't know how much the collection put in that Attack. It's unlikely he used the same Power to move the Moon, or else that would be a Juve outlier

We onestly don't really know. It might Just be a regeneration thing. Plus we don't know how much the collection put in that Attack. It's unlikely he used the same Power to move the Moon, or else that would be a Juve outlier
Okay, he was a lot more casual moving the moon than attacking bellos and nobody scales with bellos.

The Collector reduced Belos to goo with a casual touch. There is no way we can scale Belos’s durability to The Collector’s ap.

Last edited:
The Collector reduced Belos to goo with a casual touch. There is no way we can scale Belos’s durability to The Collector’s ap.
bellos was already slime before the collector did this, the collector only destabilized him and regardless he survived the attack anyway 👺

bellos was already slime before the collector did this, the collector only destabilized him
He got splattered by The Collector’s attack meaning the attack was too much for Belos’ body to handle.
and regardless he survived the attack anyway 👺
You can survive an attack and not scale to it. Belos was easily fighting off Luz and her friends but the moment The Collector touched him he was put out of commission for the rest of the fight. It was pretty clear that the Belos was far below The Collector. It would probably grant Type 2 Immortality but Large Planet level durability won’t get accepted.

He got splattered by The Collector’s attack meaning the attack was too much for Belos’ body to handle.

You can survive an attack and not scale to it. Belos was easily fighting off Luz and her friends but the moment The Collector touched him he was put out of commission for the rest of the fight. It was pretty clear that the Belos was far below The Collector. It would probably grant Type 2 Immortality but Large Planet level durability won’t get accepted.
if in season 3 there is nothing to indicate that he survived through regeneration/immortality this feat would still be about durability and as i said he SURVIVED, he downscales the feat anyway so whatever ¯\(ツ)

if in season 3 there is nothing to indicate that he survived through regeneration/immortality this feat would still be about durability and as i said he SURVIVED, he downscales the feat anyway so whatever ¯\(ツ)
Season 3 hasn’t come out yet so we don’t know yet. Like I said, you can survive an attack without scaling. Also the attack at least knocked him unconscious considering he didn’t do anything else for the rest of the fight. For Belos’ durability to scale, he would need to be able to consistently tank attacks on that level . If Belos can’t take one attack on that level without being knocked unconscious then he doesn’t scale.

Season 3 hasn’t come out yet so we don’t know yet. Like I said, you can survive an attack without scaling. Also the attack at least knocked him unconscious considering he didn’t do anything else for the rest of the fight. For Belos’ durability to scale, he would need to be able to consistently tank attacks on that level . If Belos can’t take one attack on that level without being knocked unconscious then he doesn’t scale.
if in season 3 there is nothing to indicate that he survived through regeneration/immortality this feat would still be about durability and as i said he SURVIVED, HE DOWNSCALES the feat anyway so whatever ¯\(ツ)

Hi guys I'm the "Z1" character Oleggy talks about that makes the calcs lol

And being quite frank I still think after these revisions happen that there should still be more regarding the speed of the verse, Oleggy already posted my evidence as to how Light Magic in the verse mimics natural light as well as posted my calc doc that has Lilith reacting to Luz's Light magic at point blank at being a little over FTL albeit not much but still note worthy

I also don't see how Pulverization of flesh should be applied to the Worm calc since it's very clearly shown to have been vaporized into smoke

Alright guys, gonna share with you a lot of material, I present you a big calc doc by Z1:

Eventually I am planning to add calcs from it in calc blog(s) but you guys can look at the stuff and discuss atm.
BTW I really wanna know can someone please evaluate my Google doc on the Owl House verse? I've been adding more info to it from time to time and added a Lotta more calcs regarding feats and even lifting strength since I've noticed we've had a lack of calcs in that category as well

New special aired tonight. Thoughts? I enjoyed it, even if it was mostly set up. We're in the end game now

Luz has obtained her palisman and now has flight. She has a casual feat melting down part of a forest. The Collector seemed to have created a pocket dimension and disorted the night sky.

Back