• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that actually the next Death Battle...?

For a lot of people, high school is one of (if not THE) worst parts of their life. As a result, some people would rather pretend the very CONCEPT of school doesn't exist...
Well, many Japanese ACGN works involve high school life.
Because Japanese people somehow want to fancy/re-experience high school life whether they enjoy or suffer from their own high school lives.

Watch Primal, no regret
Which Primal?
I know one about Spear and Fang vs San and Moro.

Must appreciate the art (or at least editing) effort.

Glad that Luz vs Anne becomes actually interesting. Thanks Disney+.

Ye, back when commissions opened in november
I have read cases where Brandon sends you the track a day before it goes live and he doesn't usually do edits. So idk 🤷‍♂️

I'll guess I find out sooner or later regarding the track I got approved last month
Well then wait for 3 (= 8 - 5) extra months for the instrumental version, then an extra 8 months for the vocal version then.
My experience.
Far quicker when commissioning Therewolf Media.
(8 months vocal version is still there, but 1-4 months for the instrumental version)

... Weeky-san, mind sharing which matchup you paid to do on?

Last edited:
I have a spite matchup with Jesus Clone (Image Comics)

KOS-MOS (Xenosaga) (as the split consciousness of Mary Magdalene from her body - it's a long story)
I haven't seen Needless, but from what I've heard, the main character is the clone of Jesus Christ, so we already have about 3 possible candidates

Buddha (RoR)
KOS-MOS (Xenosaga)
Protagonist of Needless manga

I have read cases where Brandon sends you the track a day before it goes live and he doesn't usually do edits. So idk 🤷‍♂️

I'll guess I find out sooner or later regarding the track I got approved last month

btw

People are warming up to Luz winning. Though, it's still an ongoing debate
I don't think Luz's Titan form scales to The Collector. It is more like the Titan magic being The Collector's magic's weakness rather than "Titan's magic is stronger".

By the way, no matter who wins, Luz has a wincon:
+ Can freely travel between the alternative world and the human world.
Well, many Japanese ACGN works involve high school life.
Because Japanese people somehow want to fancy/re-experience high school life whether they enjoy or suffer from their own high school lives.
Touhou Project has it too.

angry_like_hell_itself_by_simbiothero_dfu3z3r-pre.jpg

Was able to watch it in time, they said Luz would win. Scaled her to collector and his moon feat. They also said he had a star feat (which is a very bad misinterpretation of what actually happened) and didn't mention Anne and Sasha stopping the moon (which is solidly in planetary). Also the person doing Anne implied that her super super mode was due to the gems all being together which is just incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back