• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The homophobic Ruby memes are ******* hilarious.
Ruby when she sees anyone acting even a little fruity:

ycq2DnD.png

what the ****... why is the RWBY team beefing with a cat? That is so different from their usual opponents. They usually fight realistic monsters and magical humans. Why are they beefing with a cartoon cat???
The setting of Volume 9 takes place in this dimension called Ever After, it's basically the RWBY equivalent to Wonderland from Alice in Wonderland.

Long story short, the cat was at first portrayed as being helpful towards Team RWBY but is actually evil

The setting of Volume 9 takes place in this dimension called Ever After, it's basically the RWBY equivalent to Wonderland from Alice in Wonderland.

Long story short, the cat was at first portrayed as being helpful towards Team RWBY but is actually evil
why.... why are they in wonderland? The series never mentioned anything like that previously

Yeah, if only the series had some kind of fairy tale theme going on prior to this.
yeah, if they had that then it would have been more believable. I mean they went from el chapo guzman and fantasy magic to whatever they're doing now
They fell into Ever After at the end of the last episode of Volume 8 while they were fighting Cinder Fall and Neopolitan
I stop watching that shit for 2 season and that happens smh. Next you'll tell me that next season they'll fight eldritch gods or something

Repeating it, it will be dark day once DB ends and we'll see how many more fights RWBY will get in DB over other verses.
not gonna lie, I wouldn't be bothered by that if that happened. RWBY was a decent series, it just went downhill storywise and design wise

I would still watch it if the characters still looked pretty, their drips worsened, sad

Last edited:
Meanwhile im still waiting to hear back anything regarding progress on my track...
When did you make the payment? To whom?
Brandon Yates commission can queue up from payment to instrumental version for up to 8 to 10 months. From 1 month to up to an extra 8-10 months for vocal version.

I have read cases where Brandon sends you the track a day before it goes live and he doesn't usually do edits. So idk 🤷‍♂️

I'll guess I find out sooner or later regarding the track I got approved last month

btw

People are warming up to Luz winning. Though, it's still an ongoing debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back