• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's nice. You think obito wins, therefore you're wrong.

Perhaps someone should listen to me for once in the 8 years I've been here rather than just see me debating and instantly think I'm wrong and that they're right solely because they disagree with me, regardless of whether or not I'm right. But it's okay, you're free to just keep getting your opinions based on wookiepedia articles and respect threads and telling people you're knowledgeable on it when you're not. Meanwhile I've got the facts and the source material to back up my arguments. Whether you think I'm right is irrelevant, I know I'm right and that is all that matters to me.
Ganon solos

I personally disagree, having Vader die an excessive gory or spectacular death would’ve ruined the emotional ending they were going for. The IT can be inferred as simple creative license.
i don't need it to be gory or whatever never my intention i feel it should've been something a bit more than just getting wack at the end

Perhaps someone should listen to me for once in the 8 years I've been here rather than just see me debating and instantly think I'm wrong and that they're right solely because they disagree with me, regardless of whether or not I'm right. But it's okay, you're free to just keep getting your opinions based on wookiepedia articles and respect threads and telling people you're knowledgeable on it when you're not. Meanwhile I've got the facts and the source material to back up my arguments. Whether you think I'm right is irrelevant, I know I'm right and that is all that matters to me.
Can he beat Goku, though?

I’ve always thought people were being too hard on you when I first heard about you and the many times you’ve been banned—now I’m starting to understand why nobody likes you.

overall good fight but i disagree over the outcome and ending
i ain't wasting more time on it it is what it is

idc for next time its not a bad MU but its just meh

I wonder how they found KE, if almost all of the rock mass was evaporated and destroyed
idk help me i just don't get it
Anyways, only hope for raven vs phoenix is that they get more creative with their abilities. Something I feel that DB tends to struggle with when it comes to characters with a wide array of powers is really making the most of it, not asking for, say, Raven to use every single spell she's ever used but I'd like more then just mostly energy blasts and teleportation
i hope its an actual good female fight episode outside Harley vs Jinx most of them been medicore to a shit with ony a few being decent at best

Obito wins by being cuter than Vader

So had somethings cleared up from one of the G1 blog researchers about the IT, also some more interesting stuff.
image.png

MonkaThink.png

I’ve always thought people were being too hard on you when I first heard about you and the many times you’ve been banned—now I’m starting to understand why nobody likes you.
That's fine, I dont need people to like me, I'm comfortable enough in who I am and what I believe to not be swayed by other people's opinions of me. If people choose to not like me solely because of a disagreement over a fictional set of characters then that's reflective of them, not me.

If i Said that Vader has the edge then that would mean that i think Vader would win, reading comprehension being hard rn ong
Perhaps someone should listen to me for once in the 8 years I've been here rather than just see me debating and instantly think I'm wrong and that they're right solely because they disagree with me
seems like you have a chip on your shoulder, i doubt many people think your wrong just because, and i certainly don't, given how little we actually interacted over these 7+ years. but that doesnt mean i wont point it out.
regardless of whether or not I'm right.
victim complex
Meanwhile I've got the facts and the source material to back up my arguments. Whether you think I'm right is irrelevant, I know I'm right and that is all that matters to me.
man says this but i see no receipts

If people choose to not like me solely because of a disagreement over a fictional set of characters then that's reflective of them, not me.
Ain't no way you're trying to act like all you said was your opinion on who wins and that's what people's issues are, like seriously dude go outside and do some self reflection holy shit.

i think you need to be beyond just respecting to get a large planet level KE calc from a country level feat.
Obito must've come into the real world and given them immaculate head for them to get KE results that high

If i Said that Vader has the edge then that would mean that i think Vader would win, reading comprehension being hard rn ong

seems like you have a chip on your shoulder, i doubt many people think your wrong just because, and i certainly don't, given how little we actually interacted over these 7+ years. but that doesnt mean i wont point it out.

victim complex

man says this but i see no receipts
Yes, Vader does win, bout time you started seeing the correct outcome

They do yes, that's sorta just common knowledge at this point

Mhmm, tell the victim they have a victim complex, very classy

Like I said, I will be posting my term paper length rebuttal when I get the time. Believe it or not I do have a job

Forget Obito actually (somehow) winning and pulling a Hiei level feat, the response to the outcome both here and all over social media is simply majestic!

Also on that note, Jean Vs Rachel may seem like Wanda Vs Zatanna 2.0 but considering Vader Vs Obito was being labelled Obi-Wan vs Kakashi 2.0 and well look how that turned out, I wouldn't hold my breath.

your like 2 weeks late, better late than never i guess.
Doubt
instigating shit and then getting clapped doesnt make you a victim
Like I said, I will be posting my term paper length rebuttal when I get the time. Believe it or not I do have a job
could have fooled me, obito vs Vader is my most requested matchup, yet you spent more time seething about it.

Think you should also be aware that regardless of how hard or how much your gonna disagree you ain't going to be able to change the way DB's interpretation of the fight and characters respective power levels, an just because there's a lead writer doesn't mean the verdict is decided from just one alone as they've said they have a group.

Just something I feel you should be made clear of when making your debunk or whatev, if it's to shed your light and understanding in the conversation to show others a possible different perspective for why you strongly disagree that's fine but if it's just you ******** on everyone's opinions and slamming everyone wrong then don't expect many people to jump on board with you or even worse hate.

A bit late but that's what happens when you have a life. Vader VS Obito is a 9/10 for me. Nothing much to say other then Star Wars Eps are a treat for me even as someone who's not a huge fan of it. Plus Obito is one of my favorite Naruto Characters so seeing him win was neat; regardless of how accerate it is or isn't. Next time though ruined my mood when i first saw it tbh but hey, hopefully they can make me care when it drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back