• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh no thats not my ******* point man try again
where the **** did i say or tried to get you to hate the episode when i said the fight was good
like i don't agree what was given
This episode has just been really mentally toll on me, like I want to enjoy it but people are ruining it for me :/

Even if we assume IT works on Vader (which is generous), it would just never reach that point.

Not only can Vader precog all of Obito's moves, he can just Shatterpoint and burst both of his eyes while he's outside Kamui.

The fight will just never transition to Juubito.

I get that, but MAAAAN this shit is AWFUL. I still don't think it's quite Hal vs Ben or Goku vs Superman levels of bad but it's enough to give them a run for there money that's for sure. It's these very reasons why I NEVER go back to revisit Goku vs Superman or Ben vs Hal for how crap the skirmish was
Well, if we're gonna talk about DB's to revisit...

TJ Combo vs Balrog
Tatsumaki vs Mob
All Might vs Might Guy
Saitama vs Popeye
Snake vs Sam
Dante vs Bayonetta

What else did I miss?

Even if we assume IT works on Vader (which is generous), it would just never reach that point.

Not only can Vader precog all of Obito's moves, he can just Shatterpoint and burst both of his eyes while he's outside Kamui.

The fight will just never transition to Juubito.
In a realistic vs scenario yeah, but DB uses their peaks so that's where things get a bit more complicated

Idk the brony hate has kinda died off, no one will really care outside of youtube commenters
No it hasn't lmao, the other week I was reading through reddit an recently came across a user that was spiting another person talking about MLP and despite the other person calling him out on his shit the other was still a ********.

EDIT: Hasn't died off completely I meant, but still

Idk the brony hate has kinda died off, no one will really care outside of youtube commenters
I never delved into the Gravity Falls fanbase, but considering how many people call that show one of the greatest cartoons of all time, I can already predict that there are going to be elitists in the fanbase who will shit on MLP because "It's a baby show that doesn't have an over-arching story with character development :geek:"

Hell Yeah. We are so definitely overdue for one it's surreal.
GvS_Model_1.png
10/10

Honestly it might be an episode where I just completely skip out on as much as I'd hate to skip it because it's one of my most wanted, it can't be worth the risk, assholes will be assholes you can't change the way male misogyny and prejudice nature are and it sucks ass.

Well, if we're gonna talk about DB's to revisit...

TJ Combo vs Balrog
Tatsumaki vs Mob
All Might vs Might Guy
Saitama vs Popeye
Snake vs Sam
Dante vs Bayonetta

What else did I miss?
Knuckles vs. Donkey Kong
Zoro vs. Erza
Megazord vs. Voltron
Sasuke vs. Hiei
Tifa vs. Yang
Wolverine vs. Raiden
Gaara vs. Toph
Ragna vs. Sol

I’m not really mad that Vader lost cause I’m not super invested in this matchup but some of their arguments were pretty unconvincing. Like they said that they were equal in speed but forgot about Vader’s picosecond reaction times. Like is that not way faster than Obito? Plus Organ crushing is a way better insta win than stuff Obito had imo.

I’m not really mad that Vader lost cause I’m not super invested in this matchup but some of their arguments were pretty unconvincing. Like they said that they were equal in speed but forgot about Vader’s picosecond reaction times. Like is that not way faster than Obito? Plus Organ crushing is a way better insta win than stuff Obito had imo.
I feel like half of the matches Death Battle has made in recent memory wouldn't be "controversial" if they went over the results more thoroughly.

The fight between Obito and Vader is a ******* math cringe. I have never seen such a blatant manipulation of calculations.
Sorry for the mate, but I'm really in awe of how you can inflate the feat of the level of the country to the feat of the level of a large planet.
This is so far-fetched for defeating Obito that it's almost ridiculous.

Let's now count each explosion as KE and get High 6-A results instead of 7-B
Are you taking Vader or Obtio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back