• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok weeklys salt has gone from funny to just annoying
4575918f-d438-48d9-a09e-0cf24fcaf581_text.gif

The fight between Obito and Vader is a ******* math cringe. I have never seen such a blatant manipulation of calculations.
Sorry for the mate, but I'm really in awe of how you can inflate the feat of the level of the country to the feat of the level of a large planet.
This is so far-fetched for defeating Obito that it's almost ridiculous.

Let's now count each explosion as KE and get High 6-A results instead of 7-B

Me who is equally if not a bigger fan of star wars who has been following the series for over 2 decades and contributed and engaged in the discussion with the franchise on this website for 7+ years :
isleep.JPG

Me when i happen to have an avatar for a series i like that isnt star wars:

Emperor-Palpatine-Leaves-Darth-Vader-In-Mustafar-3.jpg
Then perhaps you should at least try to act like you're knowledgeable instead of supporting the guy who should have lost

Yeah, but it seems there’s a lot of Fujos in HxH specifically, not more than something like MHA but still a lot. I’m not a fan of them tbh
I like to call it "series phenomenon that has more male than female" where hxh would come in, that's why there are more Fujos than elsewhere, especially if your protagonist are pure male.

(Jujutsu is also an example to a lesser extent, especially why there is a lesser amount of female character that has so much protagonist + gojo's beautiful bastard).

Then perhaps you should at least try to act like you're knowledgeable instead of ********** the guy who should have lost
I am Knowledgeable which is why i can make informed conclusions that it was never stomp for either character. because you know ive actually read all these books as oppose to getting my knowledge from second hand power scaling sources or respect threads.

I am Knowledgeable which is why i can make informed conclusions that it was never stomp for either character. because you know ive actually read all these books as oppose to getting my knowledge from second hand power scaling sources or respect threads.
I am knowledgeable as well. Which is why I made the informed conclusion that Vader stomps. I own and have read all of the star wars legends novels and a majority of the comics, if anything it is you who is getting information from respect threads and scaling sources.

Just because you can post your nonsense on the internet doesnt make you correct.

I like to call it "series phenomenon that has more male than female" where hxh would come in, that's why there are more Fujos than elsewhere, especially if your protagonist are pure male.

(Jujutsu is also an example to a lesser extent, especially why there is a lesser amount of female character that has so much protagonist + gojo's beautiful bastard).
Ngl, waiting to see the DBZ fujos

. I own and have read all of the star wars legends novels and a majority of the comics,
Fodder lever, imagine stopping at legends.
if anything it is you who is getting information from respect threads and scaling sources.

Yet some of the arguments you used say other wise.

Nah but ive actually made plenty of respect threads, many of which the community has used over the years to abuse and wank characters without understanding the context.

Just because you can post your nonsense on the internet doesnt make you correct.
Yeah, maybe it's time to dial it back a tad and chill out man. This shit really isn't serious enough for us to start insulting each other. This is clearly not going in a good direction atm, so let's just stop for now, alright?

I am knowledgeable as well. Which is why I made the informed conclusion that Vader stomps. I own and have read all of the star wars legends novels and a majority of the comics, if anything it is you who is getting information from respect threads and scaling sources.

ohhhhhhhhh brother... this guy read Star Wars and thinks he knows everything... 🙄 🙄🙄🙄

get a load of this guy...

Back