• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fodder lever, imagine stopping at legends.

Yet some of the arguments you used say other wise.

Nah but ive actually made plenty of respect threads, many of which the community has used over the years to abuse and wank characters without understanding the context.
I mean unless you expect me to start writing new star wars novels I've read everything there is to read in regards to star wars

My arguments are all derived from the source material, yours are not

Yeah, maybe it's time to dial it back a tad and chill out man. This shit really isn't serious enough for us to start insulting each other. This is clearly not going in a good direction atm, so let's just stop for now, alright?
I mean, I can stop for now but I'm just going to come back in a few hours and pick up where I left off

damn weekly shut yo goofy ass up, you can't compare to my extensive knowledge of star wars which puts your meager understanding of the series to shame. I watched phantom menace when I was 11 so I can say with full confidence that the GOAT Ganondorf Dragmire solos legends with ease
If you're going to insult me the least you could do is use proper grammar

If you're going to insult me the least you could do is use proper grammar
cereal-ref.gif

After giving it some thought, I can buy Vader losing even if it blindsided me and my irrational distaste for Naruto makes me salty, although I still feel like some things don’t add up with Legends scaling being so inconsistent between Obi, Yoda, and now Vader. But I am still pissed as ever at Raven VS Phoenix.

Not only does this crush my dreams of a Raven VS Twilight remaster that would’ve definitely have happened in a perfect world and is definitely not filled by copium and would do both my favorite characters justice (especially Twilight), but now they are feeding her to Phoenix. No good, no good at all. Raven already had her best matchup, they should’ve focused on improving upon THAT.

The fight between Obito and Vader is a ******* math cringe. I have never seen such a blatant manipulation of calculations.
Sorry for the mate, but I'm really in awe of how you can inflate the feat of the level of the country to the feat of the level of a large planet.
This is so far-fetched for defeating Obito that it's almost ridiculous.

Let's now count each explosion as KE and get High 6-A results instead of 7-B
oh so im not the only one that found an issue with that lol
like wtf

oh so im not the only one that found an issue with that lol
like wtf
Like I said before, the math and AP calculations are sus and I love eating up ovjections to the episode in this thread, but I’m not smart enough in those areas to rebutt so I’ll just chalk up this episode as another Archie Silver VS Heroes Trunks or Zatanna VS Wanda where it could’ve gone either way in most cases.

Anyways, only hope for raven vs phoenix is that they get more creative with their abilities. Something I feel that DB tends to struggle with when it comes to characters with a wide array of powers is really making the most of it, not asking for, say, Raven to use every single spell she's ever used but I'd like more then just mostly energy blasts and teleportation

it's truly sad that you are so misinformed yet parade yourself as knowledgable
Because I am, its not meant to be a boast, its just a matter of fact given the amount of content from the franchise ive consumed. this doesn't make me perfect nor does it mean that i cant have gaps in my knowledge given how wide and extensive the franchise is, from movies,books,comic,series, video game, reference guides ect. and in my case covering two continuities, but in spite of this ive never used this as some sort of leverage to tell people how they should feel or think about a specific match up like you do.

Because for all the whining you have been doing about me , thinking that i wanted obito to win, you failed to realize that i outright stated that i believe Vader had the edge. which is surprising given that i don't think anything could go over that big head of yours, maybe you should swallow your pride and listen to other people for once instead of closing your ears and stamping your feet.

Because I am, its not meant to be a boast, its just a matter of fact given the amount of content from the franchise ive consumed. this doesn't make me perfect nor does it mean that i cant have gaps in my knowledge given how wide and extensive the franchise is, from movies,books,comic,series, video game, reference guides ect. and in my case covering two continuities, but in spite of this ive never used this as some sort of leverage to tell people how they should feel or think about a specific match up like you do.

Because for all the whining you have been doing about me , thinking that i wanted obito to win, you failed to realize that i outright stated that i believe Vader had the edge. which is surprising given that i don't think anything could go over that big head of yours, maybe you should swallow your pride and listen to other people for once instead of closing your ears and stamping your feet.
That's nice. You think obito wins, therefore you're wrong.

Perhaps someone should listen to me for once in the 8 years I've been here rather than just see me debating and instantly think I'm wrong and that they're right solely because they disagree with me, regardless of whether or not I'm right. But it's okay, you're free to just keep getting your opinions based on wookiepedia articles and respect threads and telling people you're knowledgeable on it when you're not. Meanwhile I've got the facts and the source material to back up my arguments. Whether you think I'm right is irrelevant, I know I'm right and that is all that matters to me.

That's nice. You think obito wins, therefore you're wrong.

Perhaps someone should listen to me for once in the 8 years I've been here rather than just see me debating and instantly think I'm wrong and that they're right solely because they disagree with me, regardless of whether or not I'm right. But it's okay, you're free to just keep getting your opinions based on wookiepedia articles and respect threads and telling people you're knowledgeable on it when you're not. Meanwhile I've got the facts and the source material to back up my arguments. Whether you think I'm right is irrelevant, I know I'm right and that is all that matters to me.
obito-tobi.gif

Back