• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Klanoa vs Rayman, who wins that?
I’d lean Rayman right now, as someone who just finished Klonoa 1 & 2. He seems to have the better speed feats, and beats most of Klonoa’s regular feats it seems what with the infamous Rabbids feats and the solar system punch. But to be fair Klonoa has a lot of under explored media due to being JPN only or unknown.

But there is potential for Klonoa to get extremely ******* funny multi scaling in the millions of times uni off of dream universe shit that seems to unironically be more solid and founded than Mario or Sonic’s Dream world shit like unironically, which could end up heavily turning the match in his favor. But really it depends entirely on if he can scale to it or not because he has very few avenues to it seems.

I'm honest to god considering doing a Klonoa blog sometime due to how under researched the verse is. Cover all its media and scale Klonoa and cover his cosmology and such. Seems like it could be fun.

I think it’s pretty alright, then you could have like Kamina with his sword and guns vs Gyro throwing his balls(hehe) then they block and dodge each others attacks. I think the climax would be like Kamina gets in his Gurren then Gyros decides “**** this shit” and runs off with his horse dodging fire from Kamina only to circle back around and use the super spin on him, maybe have it clash with the giga drill break

It seems that there are more people who believes Obito wins now. I bet on Vader though.

By the way, there is a joke matchup: Amity Blight (The Owl House) VS Superman (My Adventures with Superman)
I've come around to changing my side to team Obito, there are a lot of assumptions being made from Vaders arguments. Obito should definitely be winning a war of attrition in thanks to the ten tail Jinchūriki giving Obito virtually limitless supply of Chakra, hax as well as hashirama cells giving busted regen that'll prove difficult for Vader to put down quickly with relative stats.

death_battle__luke_skywalker_vs_saber_v2_by_pokematrix313_deo24qj-fullview.jpg
pog

But snarky aside, being underperform/flop doesn't always a bad thing tbh, if it made the peoples who wanted the MU happy and satisfied, so i call that as a win even if's not for the bigger audience

I wouldn't say it's a bad thing, in fact it was expected, with so many factors, I sincerely think it's good, it's the first "oscure" mu at present, and we can see a little bit of the result.

and of course, no way it was going to reach the levels of other anime mu, but it's certainly ok for what it's supposed to be and anyway, surely vader vs obito will compete just like stitch vs rocket did.

I think they should do matchups with series that have been on the show before if they're gonna introduce a new series. Preferably show off the big enchiladas of the series first, that way when a person see the series again, they'll be like "oh shit its person from series the series, last time steong guy mcgee was said to be able to beat Goku, i wonder what this guy does"

I think they should do matchups with series that have been on the show before if they're gonna introduce a new series. Preferably show off the big enchiladas of the series first, that way when a person see the series again, they'll be like "oh shit its person from series the series, last time steong guy mcgee was said to be able to beat Goku, i wonder what this guy does"
Depends on the series
I say Dragon Ball is the best series for this outside Marvel/DC given it's reputation

I'm not going to lie guys, I think that I'm starting to believe that Obito beats Vader.

I don't know why but unlike Obi Wan vs Kakashi, Vader and Obito are much closer in stats based off what I've seen and Obito is more haxed then Kakashi and has quite a few options to end the fight based on certain techniques. And with the Ten Tails? Obito is much harder to kill with anything in Vader's arsenal and the TSOs are going to be a nuisance for Vader to counteract against.

I'm not going to lie guys, I think that I'm starting to believe that Obito beats Vader.

I don't know why but unlike Obi Wan vs Kakashi, Vader and Obito are much closer in stats based off what I've seen and Obito is more haxed then Kakashi and has quite a few options to end the fight based on certain techniques. And with the Ten Tails? Obito is much harder to kill with anything in Vader's arsenal and the TSOs are going to be a nuisance for Vader to counteract against.
Welcome to the club 🙏🏿.

Vader has a dozen ways to kill.obito with a thought and resists everything in obito's arsenal, on top of having significantly higher stats in all categories

Yeaaah, modern DB does favor major variety abilities being really important, if the stats gap isnt as big as thought, its really not implausible that Obito could win.

Apocalypse certainly won thanks to variety of abilities while being close to Adam in stats in DB.
Good thing Vader is 10 times more versatile than obito lol

Frankly, since Yoda > Obi-Wan & they nerfed SW to Petatons and capped their speed at "near lightspeed", going by Madara vs Aizen, via the tree Obito technically could be at Yottatons and likely be above LS as well.

Unless they change stats from previous eps, there is a chance that Obito might even get some of the stat advantages as well.

Yeaaah, modern DB does favor major variety abilities being really important, if the stats gap isnt as big as thought, its really not implausible that Obito could win.

Apocalypse certainly won thanks to variety of abilities while being close to Adam in stats in DB.
tbf Apoc had the Death seed that made it equal without they stated he was inferior

Frankly, since Yoda > Obi-Wan & they nerfed SW to Petatons and capped their speed at "near lightspeed", going by Madara vs Aizen, via the tree Obito technically could be at Yottatons and likely be above LS as well.

Unless they change stats from previous eps, there is a chance that Obito might even get some of the stat advantages as well.
Vader is >>>>>> Yoda and obi wan in Legends

Back