• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh right, there's something i want to mention:
  • The recent collab of Spy x Family with the newest Mission Impossible Movie in the form of Poster Parody and Special Trailer show that this series has become more mainstream, it looks like it will join with One Piece, Naruto, and Dragon Ball Level of Massive Popularity
spy-x-family-dan-mission-impossible-20f7ab50202f24cec34f129ca07573d7.jpg

• With a plan for upgrading Danny Phantom to 2-C, Danny vs Youmu has become way so fair and close now it's crazy

AlexCole plz dont do bad in views.

Even if the real truth is that it happening is already a win.
Let's be real, Cole vs Alex should have happened long ago. Would have net alot of views unlike now where both series are dead.
  • The recent collab of Spy x Family with the newest Mission Impossible Movie in the form of Poster Parody and Special Trailer show that this series has become more mainstream, it looks like it will join with One Piece, Naruto, and Dragon Ball Level of Massive Popularity

That's a funny crossover. Loid and Yor are 100% gonna bring in millions of views.

Heck with their many MUs, they could even do some dbx for more content.

Let's be real, Cole vs Alex should have happened long ago. Would have net alot of views unlike now where both series are dead.
I could see it do decently now but we'll I think it'll benefit by then given the hiatus effect should wear off by then

That's a funny crossover. Loid and Yor are 100% gonna bring in millions of views.

Heck with their many MUs, they could even do some dbx for more content.
Agree tho to bring em on depends on what MU fits them

• With a plan for upgrading Danny Phantom to 2-C, Danny vs Youmu has become way so fair and close now it's crazy

Is Loid vs Ethan a good match-up?

I wouldn’t rlly say Danny v Youmu is fair and close, but by VSBW standards and Touhou’s current standing there I suppose it seems so.

Okay hear me out...
Homura:
Akemi.Homura.full.1372220.jpg

VS
Summer BB:
Moon.Cancer.%28BB%29.full.2754805.jpg

Why? Because both are so clingy and insane for their love interest (Madoka and Ritsuka a.k.a our self-insert protagonist lel) to fullfil their desire for them even in twisted way
Both are also a goddess on their own as well
And most importantly, their time abilities for a endless time loop just to fullfil their desire with their love interest
And most most importantly, they represent the symbol of lust, Homura for lesbian symbol wherehas Summer BB is for S*x symbol
Horny jail warden: Argh... But I... I... Argh~

Connections?
Doctors commonly referred to by their last names who were bullied for their appearance, went through a process of merging two species, and lived alone until they met a hero that inspired them to embrace their nature and join the hero's team

not the best for connections, but it could be cool so why not?

Last edited:
Agree tho to bring em on depends on what MU fits them
For Yor, it's either Chisato or Roberta, The Bride isn't that good as an opponent for her
There's Maki but she's shown less any combat and feat onscreen iirc
For SxF and SF collab, Yor vs Cammy is actually good too and based as well
There might others Yor MU as well but they are everywhere so listing them might be good

As for Loid, ngl i have no idea lel, beside him against Ethan which is very cool to say

This anime is super popular among the youth where I'm from

34 min vid and they only talked about 9 matchups and two of them are Fire Emblem, so I'm skipping those

Sam (producer), Erin,(producer) John (storyboardist), and Liam (le swank) is in this

1. Ziggs vs Trigger Happy: Sam was Surprised that they haven't brought LoL into the show, until he was reminded that they already brought Jinx in. They seem positive about it, though not too familiar with Skylanders

2. Voldemort vs Daolon Wong: Liam and John watched Jackie Chan adventures but have no memories of the Daolon Wong. They mostly talked about Harry Potter in general and Sam brought up a recent experience of encountering a public normie VS debate of Gandalf vs Dumbledore and Sam schooled the Dumbledore fan with "why didn't Dumbledore stop Hitler?". Judging from this, I don't think Harry Potter is banned from DB at all. They seem to still have a positive attitude towards it.

3. Gappy vs Mollymauk: They liked the Mu and enjoyed talking about Critical Role.

4. Kaiba vs Kuroto Dan: Some of them are Kamen Rider fans, but have no knowledge of Kuroto Dan. Liam and John really like Kaiba.

5. Kallen vs Ange: They're not familiar with Code Ange. Sam said it's hard to get behind "privileged" main characters. Liam didn't know how to pronounce Code Geass.

6. Scott the Woz vs Scott Pilgrim: They are interested in bringing Woz into a DB cast one day. Should be fun.

7. SCP vs The Bakery: They talked about infinite cookies or something. They seem to like it.

Bonus: Liam likes Legolas vs Neytiri

Last edited:
For more statistic talk;

Should Kiryu count as Godzilla having 2nd appearance? It is technically possessed by Godzilla's spirit. Goku Black is weird too, because its Gokek's body but not spirit, so should that count?

Should Kiryu count as Godzilla having 2nd appearance? It is technically possessed by Godzilla's spirit. Goku Black is weird too, because its Gokek's body but not spirit, so should that count?
Goku Black def shouldn't count, Kiryu on the otherhand is tricky since it's not always possessed by Godzilla's spirit it's a thing that happens sometimes. It's also technically the same body since it was build around Godzillas remains so 🤷‍♂️

and btw here are all the matchups that will be discussed going forward in the ballot banter

Oh hey, they're gonna do Battle For Dream Island vs Inanimate Insanity! Having just recently gotten into the former, I may actually be able to contribute somewhat. For example:

• Flower was fast enough to react to a laser.
  • The cast can survive standing on the Sun like it's nothing.
  • If we bring in the hosts, then the Announcer has straight up reality warping via Budget Cuts.

And that's largely in regards to the Season 1 contestants. For context, Season 4 (Battle For B.F.D.I.) introduces Black Hole (as in, a LITERAL black hole) and Four and X (who are basically gods).

I'm surprised Luz's profile still hasn't updated yet.
Maybe it is always hard to handle main protagonist's profile. In my opinion, the profile lack not only her titan form, but also other things.

By the way, I have found that Lois Noceda (My Adventures with Superman) is 10-B with above average intelligence. She has a barely gunshot-dodging feat but that's all.

MAWS Superman scales above Livewire, who has soild lifting feat and potential Small Building level explosion feat (though her power indirectly causes the explosion)

Last edited:
I'm not going to lie guys, I think that I'm starting to believe that Obito beats Vader.

I don't know why but unlike Obi Wan vs Kakashi, Vader and Obito are much closer in stats based off what I've seen and Obito is more haxed then Kakashi and has quite a few options to end the fight based on certain techniques. And with the Ten Tails? Obito is much harder to kill with anything in Vader's arsenal and the TSOs are going to be a nuisance for Vader to counteract against.
Don't do that, don't give me hope

I'm not going to lie guys, I think that I'm starting to believe that Obito beats Vader.

I don't know why but unlike Obi Wan vs Kakashi, Vader and Obito are much closer in stats based off what I've seen and Obito is more haxed then Kakashi and has quite a few options to end the fight based on certain techniques. And with the Ten Tails? Obito is much harder to kill with anything in Vader's arsenal and the TSOs are going to be a nuisance for Vader to counteract against.
Either way, I'm going to laugh my ass off seeing the fans get mad at the results.

Back