• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
who wins luke vs paul and luke vs saber?

legends permitted obv and for saber i guess i would keep out the tier 1 variation she has on her profile (avalon is still permitted though)

image.png

I like that they show Obito's mask now as well.

Although ITS OVER for Vader.

I just looked up, Vader's VA in real DBs has only voiced Deathstroke and Lobo. VA negativity curse makes Vader less likely to win.

Season 9 is near perfect and rivals the peaks of Season 2 but what Seasons 1-8 have over it are the clips and preludes. I know copyright is a bitch but I feel like a DB is legitimately gutted by the new structures of the preludes and especially the lack of clips throughout the analysis especially the end of them.

Broly had his counter attack on hulk by the end of the preview
Asta got more hits on Deku and by the end of it Asta ki sense offsets Deku smoke screen

Thor vs Vegeta is a fair argument but point stands
meh, i can't remember every single fight episode in the series but i'm sure there are many other examples of a losing character dominating at the start. What's more is Vader is one of THOSE combatants where regardless they'd want to show off as more intimidating presence least before things start to escalate.

No, the sneak peeks, it's what people with DB memberships could see.
Yeah- actually-

The shorts are still hinting the winner more times than not.

The sneak peek will show the combatants in the thumbnail at the end of the sneak peek.
And the sneak peek video part itself...
Fellas, the sneak peak is showing Vader in the thumbnail. I'm sensing a pattern here.
What pattern you are talking about

Anyway

In 3D model. Check.
Force-amped melee fight. Check.
Sword vs fan fight (where the light saber cuts through the fan pretty easily). Check.
Sand clones. Check.
Banter. Check.
That Dangerous Gaze leitmotif with a Star Wars touch - Brandon Yates quality battle music. Check.
Apparently not starting after Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Kakashi Hatake or Madara Uchiha vs Sosuke Aizen.

Expect 9-10/Ben for the full episode.

Last edited:
It seems that there are more people who believes Obito wins now. I bet on Vader though.

By the way, there is a joke matchup: Amity Blight (The Owl House) VS Superman (My Adventures with Superman)

Back