• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Frankly, since Yoda > Obi-Wan & they nerfed SW to Petatons and capped their speed at "near lightspeed", going by Madara vs Aizen, via the tree Obito technically could be at Yottatons and likely be above LS as well.

Unless they change stats from previous eps, there is a chance that Obito might even get some of the stat advantages as well.
tbf DB stats change alot and Vader is>both Yoda and ObiWan

DB favors high ends so them scaling him to galaxy is the most likely
eh I wouldn't say they favor high ends, I'd say they tend to use low ends just as much.

Except for comic books, like yeah for those characters they tend to always go for high ends if it's marvel or dc specifically. But most other series they tend to flip flop between low and high ends quite often.

image.png

who knows what'll happen swan initially had CU winning until he did research n shit
there were prob stuff they didn't check for both when they did the blog last year
Well Swan had CU winning in that DB Cast because this is part of his assigned jobs.

But yeah minds in researchers may change.

Last edited:
Vader has a dozen ways to kill.obito with a thought and resists everything in obito's arsenal, on top of having significantly higher stats in all categories
And I do feel that TSO could be absorbed by Vader as it is made of concentrated energy. I do bet on Vader anyway.

By the way, I have heard that an official manga featuring Minato Namikaze has been released recently.

Mixture of trolling and serious from Speedy "it's morbin time" came up in discussion during a script call for episode 6
Spider-Man MU confirmed for this season
What about Morbius coming for a Death Battle
Or another Power Ranger character coming for a Death Battle

Palp vs Xehanort is definitely the next star wars mu
Or Han vs Kirk or Thrawn vs Picard
Maybe...

Or maybe Kylo Ren vs Edelgard is inserting the queue.

Morbius vs Chopper????
Connections?

Vader: You have your tricks and your tools, but I created something beyond the limits of human existence! (his words begin to slow down and echo) I operate on a scale you can't even comprehend...

Okay hear me out...
Homura:
Akemi.Homura.full.1372220.jpg

VS
Summer BB:
Moon.Cancer.%28BB%29.full.2754805.jpg

Why? Because both are so clingy and insane for their love interest (Madoka and Ritsuka a.k.a our self-insert protagonist lel) to fullfil their desire for them even in twisted way
Both are also a goddess on their own as well
And most importantly, their time abilities for a endless time loop just to fullfil their desire with their love interest
And most most importantly, they represent the symbol of lust, Homura for lesbian symbol wherehas Summer BB is for S*x symbol

Okay hear me out...
Homura:
Akemi.Homura.full.1372220.jpg

VS
Summer BB:
Moon.Cancer.%28BB%29.full.2754805.jpg

Why? Because both are so clingy and insane for their love interest (Madoka and Ritsuka a.k.a our self-insert protagonist lel) to fullfil their desire for them even in twisted way
Both are also a goddess on their own as well
And most importantly, their time abilities for a endless time loop just to fullfil their desire with their love interest
And most most importantly, they represent the symbol of lust, Homura for lesbian symbol wherehas Summer BB is for S*x symbol
Could be a cool dbx ngl.

Back