• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am serious yes

So basically, Lex Luthor and Salem share working together, Salem was able to sense the sheer negativity emanating from Gotham from across the multiverse, used it as an anchor point, and sent Grimm to invade while also sending Team RWBY there to die. Due to the weird metaphysics of DC and RWBY being fused together, Team RWBY being shunted into DC transformed them into New Gods due to the characters they're based on (Red Riding Hood, Snow White, Belle, and Goldilocks) being considered legends in the DC universe. But somehow RWBY's metaphysical laws are stronger than the ones of DC, so Team RWBY and the Grimm just by existing in the DC universe passively warp the laws of DC's reality to become RWBYfied, causing technology to stop functioning on electricity and instead needing Dust to work, causing people around them to develop random Semblances, and in team RWBY's case passively rallying the people of the world to fight against the Grimm invasion.
Feat-wise, team RWBY has:
*1v4ed Batman and won, with him outright admitting that he only beat them in the immediate rematch due to him developing an advanced precognition semblance halfway through the fight.
*Kept up with and harmed Cheetah, who speed-wise scales to Barey Allen and AP-wise scales to Superman and Wonder Woman
*Harmed and took hits from a mind controlled, bloodlusted Superman
*Damaged Lex Luthor's warsuit
This is this canon?

I am serious yes

So basically, Lex Luthor and Salem share working together, Salem was able to sense the sheer negativity emanating from Gotham from across the multiverse, used it as an anchor point, and sent Grimm to invade while also sending Team RWBY there to die. Due to the weird metaphysics of DC and RWBY being fused together, Team RWBY being shunted into DC transformed them into New Gods due to the characters they're based on (Red Riding Hood, Snow White, Belle, and Goldilocks) being considered legends in the DC universe. But somehow RWBY's metaphysical laws are stronger than the ones of DC, so Team RWBY and the Grimm just by existing in the DC universe passively warp the laws of DC's reality to become RWBYfied, causing technology to stop functioning on electricity and instead needing Dust to work, causing people around them to develop random Semblances, and in team RWBY's case passively rallying the people of the world to fight against the Grimm invasion.
*1v4ed Batman and won, with him outright admitting that he only beat them in the immediate rematch due to him developing an advanced precognition semblance halfway through the fight.
*Kept up with and harmed Cheetah, who speed-wise scales to Barey Allen and AP-wise scales to Superman and Wonder Woman
This is like using Smash Bros. scaling

I am serious yes

Wow this is very convincing, I think you should make a CRT on this and really push for tier 2 RWBY. I think Death Battle may even have to concede on outerversal RWBY depending on where they scale New Gods.

Can someone drop a spoiler on what the next fight is? None of this season's fights, outside Dragonborn vs Chosen Undead and Stich vs Rocket Raccoon have interested me enough so I'm dying to know what this best fight of the season is going to be.

Lowkey know it ain't gonna happen but itd be a cool af moment if we go through the entire fight and obito wins and then it zooms out from Vader's eye and shows that he just saw the entire fight via force vision and then he just immediately force chokes and crushes obito and wins

Alright I'm in the same camp as you all, this is looking to be an absolute banger of an episode and one I now eagerly wait for.

Seeing Vader almost immediately use the Dark Side of the Force to crush Obito's eye, to me anyway, is a pretty cool way of highlighting the difference when it comes to fighting between the Sith and Jedi when compared to how Obi Wan handled it.

So I got a question to any knowledgeable Star Wars people:

Considering Obito spams that intangibility ability of his in character and frequently, does Darth Vader have the means to bypass said intangibility or nah? Just curious because the only thing nagging in the back of my mind is if Vader can even touch Obito

So I got a question to any knowledgeable Star Wars people:

Considering Obito spams that intangibility ability of his in character and frequently, does Darth Vader have the means to bypass said intangibility or nah? Just curious because the only thing nagging in the back of my mind is if Vader can even touch Obito
Several yes

You know after a lot of researching and reading through arguments in the official db discord server, forum an the blog this battle is extremely close, I feel like we may have another Heroes Trunks vs Archie Silver on our hands.
it is
like Vader has stats but he isn't far above Juubito in power and speed to a monster degree and the latter has fare share of hax as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back