• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is
like Vader has stats but he isn't far above Juubito in power and speed to a monster degree and the latter has fare share of hax as well
It's funny cause like Trunks vs Silver everyone was expecting/rooting for Trunks to win but then DB comes in and does the opposite. Though unlike that matchup, Vader vs Obito is definitely going to be more close and come down to if Vader can counter Obito's shit

it is
like Vader has stats but he isn't far above Juubito in power and speed to a monster degree and the latter has fare share of hax as well
Yeah, Obito has one hell of an enormous arsenal of abilities, summons and shit he can keep throwing at Vader and with The Ten-Tails' Jinchūriki giving Obito an enormous pool reserve of chakra he can hit the gass full throttle to phrase it for days at least, when Kakashi recieved one of the nine tails he stated it was 3 times the amount he had and allowed there forces to fight for days. So ironically Juubito actually has an advantage in terms of stamina, this of course assuming the stats are competitive or close.

We already know that even extremely powerful force users can overexert themselves from using the force and could even lead to death, though Darth Vader is kind of an exception to the rule as HE IS the chosen one his potentional in the force is insane and technically doesn't share the same human physical weaknesses as other Jedi/Sith do as he is part cybernetic, but bottom line is even Vader I don't think can go full gas with the force forever figuratively speaking, the same standards that were applied to Obi Wan vs Kakashi doesn't work cause these 2 are on an entirely different level, so as far as endurance/war of attrition goes this does favour Obito quite a bit and making it very difficult for Vader to kill Obito with the ten tails quickly.

Obito's biggest haxxes and threats to Vader is the rinnegan, hashirama cells/regen, truth-seeking orbs and izanagi.

BTW: I'm more of a Star Wars fan than a Naruto fan, so I gotta route for the best Star Wars character and pioneer of fictional villains Darth Vader, which just makes be scared lol, but eh ya know what unlike Vader vs Doom this matchup is actually pretty close and doesn't just resolve in a Marvel character steamrolling due to herald shit.

EDIT: So long as Darth Vader is represented well I'd still be happy

I wouldn't say it's copium, I think Sly vs Lupin has a good chance. Then again, I might also be huffing copium.
Am I considered having double dose of copium Sly Cooper vs Lupin III and Rouge vs Marino would come - not necessarily in Season 10 but in a near future

dumbledore-vs-gandalf.jpg

This is the equivalent of this
fetchimage

but im surprised it hasnt happened yet lol
7-A or Low 1-C VS Low 7-C
Alright I'm in the same camp as you all, this is looking to be an absolute banger of an episode and one I now eagerly wait for.

Seeing Vader almost immediately use the Dark Side of the Force to crush Obito's eye, to me anyway, is a pretty cool way of highlighting the difference when it comes to fighting between the Sith and Jedi when compared to how Obi Wan handled it.
Then I'm interested in how Obito survives and manages to continue to fight.

Watching these makes me think:
A Yugioh battle will be cool, a battle with a Yugioh character will be nice, but I really doubt Death Battle would want to have a battle with a 10 to 13 minute fight when the character analysis will go for 4 minutes each - then one or two 2 to 3 minute ad and a 2-5 minute post fight analysis.

Ash vs Yugi may not look good.
Ash vs Nate or Ash vs Lucy will still be fine atm - I mean a 7-minute fight (with 6 minutes being the actual fight and 30 s each for intro and conclusion) is still within the clock Death Battle has totally done before.

During the RTX panel this was stated
"There's an upcoming episode that Luis "really wanted to take on for a long time, ever since Jack vs Afro"

and people are thinking it's this:

Mega XLR was brought up in a fireside chat a while back and this does support Ben stating earlier in the year that they were granting some of the animator's most wanted fights.

so while just speculation, we should consider this MU to be coming up this season.

Which, well, it's going to get WHO'd into oblivion.

During the RTX panel this was stated
"There's an upcoming episode that Luis "really wanted to take on for a long time, ever since Jack vs Afro"

and people are thinking it's this:

Mega XLR was brought up in a fireside chat a while back and this does support Ben stating earlier in the year that they were granting some of the animator's most wanted fights.

so while just speculation, we should consider this MU to be coming up this season.

Which, well, it's going to get WHO'd into oblivion.

Mega XLR is a WHO member in the East, and Big O is a WHO member in the West.

WHO is really laying the hands into Death Battle.

This guy has potential n honestly DB would be wise to add him on to help around for the 3D fights especially the HTH
Would really be helpful indeed for all hand-to-hand combat scenes.

Assuming he wants to help RT
Assuming RT can pay him good enough-
Do you just assume the gender-
(He/him)
Okay.

Why Chuck is so low?
Being homophobic downgrades your power level
Based

But Chuck drew with Segata Sanshiro. Should that also mean Segata... (not to say Segata lost to base Archie Sonic so that also means Segata...)

Blazblue Cross Tag Battle, one of the DLC characters was Yumi from Senran Kagura
Fair enough
Doesn't Obito scale to FTL?, for the other Naruto high tiers they've had at FTL on DB
Okay...

See if Legends Vader is suddenly MFTL+.

Last time there was a power bump from Sora at Sora vs Pit to King Mickey at Yoda vs King Mickey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back