• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware of that, I've actually recently read the RWBY/DC comic a few days ago, but unless the comic is made explicitly canon to RWBY or something then I doubt DB will use it. Hence why they might just use the show and any other supplementary material, which won't help things unless Ruby somehow is given feats to equal the Brothers.
Composite Ruby

And Again this is assuming that DB even considers the fire force scaling to be legitimate, without it Maka caps at 7-B/6-C, which is well within Ruby's range of power

afkgaming%2Fimport%2Fmedia%2Fimages%2F64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983.jpeg

This is how you look, Weekly

Kishin has 5-B statements so lowest they'll go for Maka I'd imagine would be 5-B.

Although I'd like to see how Ruby would go about countering some of Maka's hax, such as pretty good soul manipulation and black blood nonsense. (Black-Blood and Silver Eyes should have an interesting interaction tbh.)

Composite Ruby

And Again this is assuming that DB even considers the fire force scaling to be legitimate, without it Maka caps at 7-B/6-C, which is well within Ruby's range of power
I mean we cap Ruby at Low 7-B here so that's not really saying much when compared to Maka being the bare minimum 6-C.

But regardless, would Death Battle even consider compositing Ruby? I know that DB is usually more lenient when it comes to composite scaling unless it massively contradicts something, but I just can't see them using anything outside the main show and secondary canon sources like the novels and stuff

Uhhh

Usually I count spinoffs as part of bigger verse, Heroes is DBZ, Archie is Sonic, DK Yoshi Wario are Mario.

Even if Strider is canon to SF its not like Strider is quite a spinoff from SF? Its truly its own thing. But then again isnt Final Fight too?

Uhhhhh
final fight /captain commando/strider are canon it just that strider is way in the future

I mean we cap Ruby at Low 7-B here so that's not really saying much when compared to Maka being the bare minimum 6-C.

But regardless, would Death Battle even consider compositing Ruby? I know that DB is usually more lenient when it comes to composite scaling unless it massively contradicts something, but I just can't see them using anything outside the main show and secondary canon sources like the novels and stuff
From what I've been told her 6-C feat is being knocked down to 7-B in the near future

No there not
There were talks about this and they don't buy ruby scaling to DC Heralds and they wouldn't anyway given it's non canon

Maka as she is now stomps Ruby
Bar minimum She's Island and FTL with Soul Eater stuff and Planet and arguably Uni at peak with FF shit

Making a game ruby ain't winning unless shit changes for her

No there not
There were talks about this and they don't buy ruby scaling to DC Heralds and they wouldn't anyway given it's non canon

Bar minimum She's Island and FTL with Soul Eater stuff and Planet and arguably Uni at peak with FF shit

Ruby is FTL atm so

And again, her 6-C stuff is supposedly being nuked

No there not

Figured this would be the case, then yeah I don't see Ruby winning this one. But this could be a subject to change depending on what occurs in a potential Volume 10 and above till the show is over

SF

Akuma vs Shao Kahn - loss

Akuma vs Shang Tsung - win

Ryu vs Scorpion - loss

Ryu vs Jin - win

Zangief vs Haggar - Zangief wins

Sonya vs Cammy - loss

Ken vs Terry - loss

Blanka vs Pikachu - win

Bison vs Shao Kahn - loss

Chun Li vs Mai Shiranui - loss
SF is missing Satan vs Dan & Balrog vs TJ Combo, both losses. And if Final Fight counts as same series as SF, then its one win less too.

final fight /captain commando/strider are canon it just that strider is way in the future
No, yeah, it indeed it is canon, but in Meta sense, making Strider part of SF verse is too weird, even with canonicity.

Other example is Arale, even though she is canon to DBZ, if she was in DB, I'd prolly make Dr. Slump a different verse.

Then again I guess Mario spinoffs might be weird too and Final Fight with SF as well.

Someone else will prolly leak it but next time is 3D. Pretty meaty preview shown at RTX.

Man SW gets a lot of 3D. It now has 5 3D fights, the 3rd highest count for verse in DB.
Yes

Also they showed the preview it looks good so far and it's in 3D

Q: How do you decide who to fight certain characters you can't decide on opponents? Carnage, for example.
A: Process of elimination, finding the most thematic one, and often a moment of epiphany. Lucy was chosen by chance because it came to Chad during an Elfen Leid conversation

There's an upcoming episode that Luis "really wanted to take on for a long time, ever since Jack vs Afro".

Q: What episode would you like to be remade because of the soundtrack possibilities?
A: Chief vs Doomguy is a big one.

Oh Ash vs Yugi got deconfirmed for this season

Ain't no way you're serious
I am serious yes

So basically, Lex Luthor and Salem share working together, Salem was able to sense the sheer negativity emanating from Gotham from across the multiverse, used it as an anchor point, and sent Grimm to invade while also sending Team RWBY there to die. Due to the weird metaphysics of DC and RWBY being fused together, Team RWBY being shunted into DC transformed them into New Gods due to the characters they're based on (Red Riding Hood, Snow White, Belle, and Goldilocks) being considered legends in the DC universe. But somehow RWBY's metaphysical laws are stronger than the ones of DC, so Team RWBY and the Grimm just by existing in the DC universe passively warp the laws of DC's reality to become RWBYfied, causing technology to stop functioning on electricity and instead needing Dust to work, causing people around them to develop random Semblances, and in team RWBY's case passively rallying the people of the world to fight against the Grimm invasion.
Feat-wise, team RWBY has:
*1v4ed Batman and won, with him outright admitting that he only beat them in the immediate rematch due to him developing an advanced precognition semblance halfway through the fight.
*Kept up with and harmed Cheetah, who speed-wise scales to Barey Allen and AP-wise scales to Superman and Wonder Woman
*Harmed and took hits from a mind controlled, bloodlusted Superman
*Damaged Lex Luthor's warsuit

I am serious yes

So basically, Lex Luthor and Salem share working together, Salem was able to sense the sheer negativity emanating from Gotham from across the multiverse, used it as an anchor point, and sent Grimm to invade while also sending Team RWBY there to die. Due to the weird metaphysics of DC and RWBY being fused together, Team RWBY being shunted into DC transformed them into New Gods due to the characters they're based on (Red Riding Hood, Snow White, Belle, and Goldilocks) being considered legends in the DC universe. But somehow RWBY's metaphysical laws are stronger than the ones of DC, so Team RWBY and the Grimm just by existing in the DC universe passively warp the laws of DC's reality to become RWBYfied, causing technology to stop functioning on electricity and instead needing Dust to work, causing people around them to develop random Semblances, and in team RWBY's case passively rallying the people of the world to fight against the Grimm invasion.
Feat-wise, team RWBY has:
*1v4ed Batman and won, with him outright admitting that he only beat them in the immediate rematch due to him developing an advanced precognition semblance halfway through the fight.
*Kept up with and harmed Cheetah, who speed-wise scales to Barey Allen and AP-wise scales to Superman and Wonder Woman
*Harmed and took hits from a mind controlled, bloodlusted Superman
*Damaged Lex Luthor's warsuit
😶😶

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back