• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we not start with these, usually there is a boy/man doing these, rarely a case to be a girl/woman doing something like this
We should never assume a gender.

Since the animator expressedly disclosed his preferred pronoun, I expressedly acknowledged that.

I may sound joking but I am aware of the importance of respecting the gender of a person rather than blind assumption.
(Apologies for assuming you assume their gender first or whatever)

something something Vader reacting to hyperspace
Or just some nigh-instant cosmic force choking making Vader MFTL+.

Seriously, shooting an arrow to the sun is FTL+ to low MFTL enough depending on the time frame.

Last edited:
8lxd7399wbx81.png

It is in 3D.
And apparently Obito throws quite some tricks on Vader just for him to swing sword and hold gesture and advance.

Vader model looks more like Fallen Order that BF.
Obito model looks in between Shinobi Strikers and Storm 4.

Last edited:
question is the spoiler regarding the victor or the preview
Answered.

A pun I can think of:
If Vader wins:
Boomstick: Vader has handled Obi-Wan, no crap he is manhandling Obi-"Two". Haha got 'em.
If Obito wins:
Boomstick: Vader may have handled Obi-Wan, but he could not quite manhandle Obi-"Two". Haha got 'em.

In 3D? Maybe but I doubt it since Diocard was a passion project.
Well I was thinking because both the other Uchiha episodes featuring Sasuke and Madara clock in at a whoppin 21 minutes, an given that his opponent is Darth ******* Vader off all people I can see it being a possibility, honestly feels like a lot of fights tend to crunch down on time to fit the episodes length but this one seems long.

I'm at least hoping for a great episode, the only episode that's been 20 minutes or more this season was Skyrim vs Dark Souls an there wasn't any in season 9.

EDIT: episodes featuring an Uchiha tend to be long episodes huh, least by modern DB standards.

I gotta ask ya again how popular Ultraman is getting in the west so far
Pretty good, Shin Ultraman was a success on america iirc and with how they even invented the EN Dub for their recent series show that they are bumping the series to the west very hard and it worked
Beside if they didn't, they wouldn't hired JYB for Gento/Blazar host and Sean for Zero in Ultraman Z official EN Dub
Right now Blazar episode 1 is almost reached more than a 3+ Millions in almost two days

if obito loses that sharingan, then both izanagi and kamui get clapped. and like we saw in the kakashi vs obi wan episode, force users can crush eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back