• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dumbledore-vs-gandalf.jpg

This is the equivalent of this
fetchimage

but im surprised it hasnt happened yet lol

dumbledore-vs-gandalf.jpg

This is the equivalent of this
fetchimage

but im surprised it hasnt happened yet lol
What's sad is the below imagine is actually a closer MU than the top one (in terms of raw AP).

Also you know the battle-boarding brainrot is real when a bomb is getting compared to an ill baby and the first thing I think of is 7-B Vs 10-C, help!
I'm not given JK Rowling fuckery over the years could have the team not want to deal with the rabid animals
Still funny that Luke Skywalker (with Legends) Vs Harry Potter was even a debated MU in the Vs community, speaking of which I believe the response for the Luke Vs Harry DB was pretty positive iirc and most agreed with the outcome, I don't think Dumbledore losing to Gandalf will cause too much uproar (tho it's been hot minute since last I've dabbled with the HP fandom, all I know is JK has apparently "lost it" and the Cursed Child book as well as the Fantastic Beast movies were both polarising for some reason).

I'm not given JK Rowling fuckery over the years could have the team not want to deal with the rabid animals

I mean Steven vs Star happened, and at least one of those fanbases are just as vocal about their... politics, shall we say?

Here are current negative record win-loss verses in DB (1 win & 2 losses = -1 etc.):
  • Sonic 0 (Metal Sonic won EggWily, hence a win, otherwise -1)
  • Star Wars -1 (or 0 depending on if remaster counts as separate)
  • Mortal Kombat -1
  • Marvel -1
  • Legend of Zelda -1
  • Fairy Tail -1
  • One-Punch Man -1
  • MHA -1
  • Mega Man -2
  • Soul Calibur -2
  • Power Rangers -2
  • Naruto -2
  • Bleach -2
  • Street Fighter* -4 (If Final Fight is not counted as part of SF)
  • Street Fighter -5
Marvel used to be at the bottom year ago or so too.
What were the matches won and lost by MK, SC, and SF? Is this list only counting the current season?

SC

Ivy vs Orchid - loss

Guts vs Nightmare - loss

MK

Akuma vs Shang Tsung - loss

Sektor vs Fulgore - loss

Shao Kahn vs Bison - win

Shao Kahn vs Akuma - win

Ryu vs Scorpion - win

Subzero vs Glacius - win

Sindel vs Black Canary - loss

Goro vs Machamp - loss

Johnny Cage vs Captain Falcon - loss

Sonya vs Cammy - win

Thor vs Raiden - loss

SF

Akuma vs Shao Kahn - loss

Akuma vs Shang Tsung - win

Ryu vs Scorpion - loss

Ryu vs Jin - win

Zangief vs Haggar - Zangief wins

Sonya vs Cammy - loss

Ken vs Terry - loss

Blanka vs Pikachu - win

Bison vs Shao Kahn - loss

Chun Li vs Mai Shiranui - loss

So having seen some stuff from the rwby panel of RTX, we're almost definitely getting a rwby matchup this season
What makes u say that
There is some RWBY statement in almost every RTX if not straight up every.

But one RWBY matchup is overdue.

And Cinder Fall vs Azula may be one.

Hey, thoughts on Princess Leia in Death Battle?
Bad idea. Leia sucks.
No u suck
First thought is Princess Leia vs Princess Zelda. No idea which version though.
thats either a stomp for leia or zelda depending on which version you use
Keep the fire linking.

bringing this up again.

Something to talk about

Maybe I do not listen to enough Naruto I cannot quite hear the Uchiha leitmotif here. (Can hear the Naruto leitmotif though.)
The other works in the mix I can easily spot that Uchiha leitmotif.
Is it just me but is the true Uchiha leitmotif only mastered by Brandon Yates?

Does Sindel's Aftermath DLC scaling change this episode? She does defeat amped Cetrion in it without any amps of her own. So Sindel would scale to a planetary character.
I think you mean she would scale to a building level character 🗿

I'm pretty sure you can pull out some whacky high tier scaling for Black Canary with her cry, like there's likely a couple instances of her harming the heavy hitters of DC with it that would trump the scaling Sindel could get from Centrion

They're just coping and seething and thinking of how they're going to give Ruby enough powerups to cover the sheer gap that exists.
I guess they'd rather get the show over with before the slaughter, though I don't think the writers of RWBY are the type of people who put stock into Death Battle and write the characters just to make them strong.

Though at this point unless RWBY gets something massive, everyone knows that Maka's going to win the battle.

I guess they'd rather get the show over with before the slaughter, though I don't think the writers of RWBY are the type of people who put stock into Death Battle and write the characters just to make them strong.

Though at this point unless RWBY gets something massive, everyone knows that Maka's going to win the battle.
Ruby currently scales to superman in power and Flash in speed in the ongoing crossover comic

They're just coping and seething and thinking of how they're going to give Ruby enough powerups to cover the sheer gap that exists.
Yall are really putting a lot of faith in the hope that DB will scale Maka to Fire Force, and that they will rank fire force anywhere near where we do

Tho NGL the idea that Fire Force as a verse gets on the show before an actual Fire Force character gets into DB is extremely funny lol

Scale to this, scale to that, why don't you scale to have some bitches?

(This isn't meant for anyone, but it's funny to me how lately it's all been he scales this guy who did something and now he can do it even though he's not even consistent).

Ruby currently scales to superman in power and Flash in speed in the ongoing crossover comic
I'm aware of that, I've actually recently read the RWBY/DC comic a few days ago, but unless the comic is made explicitly canon to RWBY or something then I doubt DB will use it. Hence why they might just use the show and any other supplementary material, which won't help things unless Ruby somehow is given feats to equal the Brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back