• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Vader wins given the short thumbnail so us VaderBros can stay cocky 😁
7t576whg58ab1.jpg
1/9 Shorts TNs have used the Winner :V

And KilluaMisaka had both V:
AFAIK there are 10 shorts from official Death Battle Youtube
What I can spot

• Archie Silver
  • Spongebob Squarepants
  • Jason Voorhees
  • Sauron
  • Asta
  • Vegito
  • (Was that Chosen Undead or Last Dragonborn? Want the original picture thanks)
  • Mikoto Misaka
  • Stitch
  • (The most recent one) Darth Vader

So 8 or 9 shorts have the winner as the cover/thumbnail.

See if the suit will be followed.

I get that but still it shouldn't take this long to reach 1mil given folks wanted to see HxH on the show for a long ass while

This ain't New considering episodes like WandaZ,HarelyJinx,HeiGeese and Blakasa took two weeks to reach 1mil but meh it feels kinda odd here to an extent but not really

I don't expect big numbers but at least decent enough
Tbf many of those matches listed werent as obscure as killsaka

AAfA20AAEn8h.jpg

Tho i'm in Kancolle side on this one since AL Akagi and Kaga are way sexualized but in the end the AL Ghost of Midway Sisters win this due of their good haxes
Which haxes do they have?

something, something that's been working.

DdiHqGd.jpg

hcaQTuo.gif
Every time I see Guardian Tales I remember that time my father commanded me to do a random errand. I told him to wait since the game had unpausable cutscenes, he didn't cared and continued pestering me to do an errand over and over and over. It stressed me out so much that I threw my phone and uninstalled the game haha. I am never playing another game with unpausable cutscenes ever again.

That being said this matchup vibes, I like it.

Wait, is that an animation? Are you doing a Knight vs Lumine animation?

Every time I see Guardian Tales I remember that time my father commanded me to do a random errand. I told him to wait since the game had unpausable cutscenes, he didn't cared and continued pestering me to do an errand over and over and over. It stressed me out so much that I threw my phone and uninstalled the game haha. I am never playing another game with unpausable cutscenes ever again.

That being said this matchup vibes, I like it.

Wait, is that an animation? Are you doing a Knight vs Lumine animation?
Oh yes I remember you telling me about that, too bad about you having a bad experience of the game.

And yep!... I'm totally working on this.

Oh yes I remember you telling me about that, too bad about you having a bad experience of the game.

And yep!... I'm totally working on this.
Now some of us may already become parents, maybe we need to make sure our kids do not tap into unpausable games so that they do not have excuses for our random errands.

Or just make sure they have dedicated work play and rest time.

Or... We will not have any children in the first place.

I get that but still it shouldn't take this long to reach 1mil given folks wanted to see HxH on the show for a long ass while

This ain't New considering episodes like WandaZ,HarelyJinx,HeiGeese and Blakasa took two weeks to reach 1mil but meh it feels kinda odd here to an extent but not really

I don't expect big numbers but at least decent enough
achtually WandaZ and Harlinx took 7-8 days to reach 1 mil, not 2 weeks.
You're correct about the other two though.

Ben said he sees them doing a remake of that episode and bringing both Batman and Captain America for multiple episodes.
No the **** we don't
look we did every ******* popular Batman Mu out there
****** had 4 episodes
we don't need Batman for the 5th time let alone a remake u shat the bed on back in s2
remake 2099 vs Beyond if anything

No the **** we don't
look we did every ******* popular Batman Mu out there
****** had 4 episodes
we don't need Batman for the 5th time let alone a remake u shat the bed on back in s2
remake 2099 vs Beyond if anything
Honestly I wouldn't be mad of a cap vs Batman 2 if only for the perfect loss record because that'd be the funniest shit, but yeah Miguel vs Terry BADLY needs a redo

I don't know man, there's something appealing about Steve using his shield to decapitate Batman. Especially when it's done accurately after they completely ****** up the scaling and feats for Batman and Captain America during Season 2.

Still Terry vs Miguel would be nice to see be remade as well, because the results of that matchup also sucked.

AFAIK there are 10 shorts from official Death Battle Youtube
What I can spot

• Archie Silver
  • Spongebob Squarepants
  • Jason Voorhees
  • Sauron
  • Asta
  • Vegito
  • (Was that Chosen Undead or Last Dragonborn? Want the original picture thanks)
  • Mikoto Misaka
  • Stitch
  • (The most recent one) Darth Vader

So 8 or 9 shorts have the winner as the cover/thumbnail.

See if the suit will be followed.
That's an extremely shitty way to spoil things if this trend stays like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back