• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Thor technically was given just the old Hulk Uni clap scaling lol

What even are the Star+ level feats for Legends? There was sth that was Solar System iirc. Before this it looked like those big Legends feats were much less talked about. The black hole feat was capped for Continent for Yoda.

something, something that's been working.

DdiHqGd.jpg

hcaQTuo.gif

Also like

I for sure was thinking that Bill vs Discord would the next Salt mine potential with Bill L.

But SW fans have been MAXIMUM UPPITY to the point that if Vader loses, we might actually get the next most saltiest reaction since BenHal... or at least XTrunksASilver/DIOAlucard/AkumaKahn/MadaraAizen levels.
If Bill Cipher wins there will be God's wrath from the MLP fans.

something, something that's been working.

DdiHqGd.jpg

hcaQTuo.gif
By whom? Curious.

I like the shoothing atmosphere on it, since it's shown the quite tragic event that Akagi and Kaga faced on the wars in IRL carried to their different versions
Also if this song doesn't get a full japanese vocal then i'm asking a refund
I do expect a vocal. A vocal duet even.
A full Japanese vocal though... Definitely something to expect from a god mode commission... right?

But is Obito scaling to that value? Thats a question i asked not long ago before
The yotaton feat is just the summoning of the God Tree which Juubito can do. even then Juubito has other scaling that'd put him way above that like fighting kmc2 naruto and how DB had base form naruto at 480 petatons which would still be greater than the Yoda feat.

It all depends if they upscale Vader higher from Yoda or make Vader and Yoda approximate

I mean Thor technically was given just the old Hulk Uni clap scaling lol

What even are the Star+ level feats for Legends? There was sth that was Solar System iirc. Before this it looked like those big Legends feats were much less talked about. The black hole feat was capped for Continent for Yoda.
Thor was given the 9 realm scaling not the usual hulk scaling

The yotaton feat is just the summoning of the God Tree which Juubito can do. even then Juubito has other scaling that'd put him way above that like fighting kmc2 naruto and how DB had base form naruto at 480 petatons which would still be greater than the Yoda feat.

It all depends if they upscale Vader higher from Yoda or make Vader and Yoda approximate
Tru but tbf Vader is vastly stronger than Yoda
Wouldn't surprise me if they used a better feat for Vader

And by new stuff i meant announcements that are big to get people interest and all, anime adaptations and especially if on popular streaming services are big stuff to get people attention or heck games having new titles announced and trailers for it released

HxH and toaru had nothing of the sort and werent even released around a time with any following to earn views

I'm sure they were aware about the possibility that the misaka vs killua episode won't draw big numbers.. it's normal.. it's definitely the closest thing to a oscure Mu nowadays and the bar that maybe serves to analyze the possibility of more of these Mu's, and if we can just.. in times where it's hardly capturing the casual audience, but if you ask me, it's doing well for what it is, a oscure Mu with character that has no focus on the casual audience and another that is "popular" but not enough to lead to big views.

TBH things get weirder when series super popular in Asia Pacific (sometimes around the world) are just WHO members in America and in the vs debating communities.

I'm sure they were aware about the possibility that the misaka vs killua episode won't draw big numbers.. it's normal.. it's definitely the closest thing to a oscure Mu nowadays and the bar that maybe serves to analyze the possibility of more of these Mu's, and if we can just.. in times where it's hardly capturing the casual audience, but if you ask me, it's doing well for what it is, a oscure Mu with character that has no focus on the casual audience and another that is "popular" but not enough to lead to big views.
I get that but still it shouldn't take this long to reach 1mil given folks wanted to see HxH on the show for a long ass while

This ain't New considering episodes like WandaZ,HarelyJinx,HeiGeese and Blakasa took two weeks to reach 1mil but meh it feels kinda odd here to an extent but not really

I don't expect big numbers but at least decent enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back