• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how out of all the connections Vader and Obito share the most unfortunate one (for me personally); is they're badass villains with tragic pasts and deadly henchman (The Inquisitors and The Akatsuki) yet in the end they turn out to be nothing more than mere henchman/pawns themselves for the "true" villain (Darth Sidious and Madara) who in turn gets outdone by a unsealed bigger and badder villain that's pretty much an alien goddess space milf (Abeloth and Kaguya) for some reason lol!

In layman's terms both SW and Naruto perfectly embody the phase "there's always a bigger fish".

So I heard they might be giving Obito scaling from some Naruto video game to make it more fair which might make him uni. I have no
source just random things I’m seeing around but might be a problem if true

AAfA20AAEn8h.jpg

Tho i'm in Kancolle side on this one since AL Akagi and Kaga are way sexualized but in the end the AL Ghost of Midway Sisters win this due of their good haxes

quite soothing, but I like it, it's to some extent a little soothing... maybe it's done this way on purpose to be absolutely intense when it comes to getting a vocal version.
I like the shoothing atmosphere on it, since it's shown the quite tragic event that Akagi and Kaga faced on the wars in IRL carried to their different versions
Also if this song doesn't get a full japanese vocal then i'm asking a refund

the vibes im getting from the official discord is that basically Vaderbros are getting too cocky and too many people are downplaying Obito and people don't know what they're talking about.
I mean, its less people downplaying Obito and more that even with the highest stuff you can possibly give him he still cant do anything

I like how out of all the connections Vader and Obito share the most unfortunate one (for me personally); is they're badass villains with tragic pasts and deadly henchman (The Inquisitors and The Akatsuki) yet in the end they turn out to be nothing more than mere henchman/pawns themselves for the "true" villain (Darth Sidious and Madara) who in turn gets outdone by a unsealed bigger and badder villain that's pretty much an alien goddess space milf (Abeloth and Kaguya) for some reason lol!

In layman's terms both SW and Naruto perfectly embody the phase "there's always a bigger fish".
Why I want naruto vs Luke over naruto vs luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back