• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
fetchimage

Imma copy Tipper and Joycap, kinda, give me a character and I’ll give ‘em a Jojo mu
Misako (Kunio-kun)

Fun fact: A Boeing 747 airplane ways approximetly 255,000 Ibs(pounds) and with passengers 200-228 and luggage can weigh anywhere from 337,100 to 485,300 pounds.
HD-wallpaper-boeing-757-757-commercial-airliner-boeing.jpg
That's really interesting. Do you know more Airplane facts you can tell us about?
Like to hear you more if you open a separate thread to share your knowledge on aircrafts and PM us.

Serious. This can be useful in some common feats thread.

I gotta go with MHA: we were JUST talking about franchises that lend themselves to VS debating, and I'd say this is one of them.
MHA gets characters with "unique enough" super powers that are not too buffed off the book. Can fight any tier 8 - tier 6 characters. Definitely a better pool of combatants for Death Battle.

Interesting characters who can fight, popular verse among casuals as well as debaters, animation potential - boom, cash for Rooster Teeth.

MHA specifically has Bakugo, a shoe in eventually. Also several other characters.

Now, BC might get another ep, but MHA has more choices and more popularity so that one is more likely.

Forget 2D and 3D animation, when are we gonna get 4D animation?
Let us check if our dictionary is the same as yours

Damn… his idea makes me want Heaven DIO vs Infinity Ultron more, having Ultron summon his army and DIO teleporting all the mind controlled JoJo’s, JoBro’s and JoFoe’s in an Endgame style army would be sick as hell. Something like the army battle in the background of Ultron vs Sigma or Eggman Vs Wily.

I'm curious, why is Gyro vs Kamina an MU?

20230625_104301.jpg

Finally... A Kazuya Mishima matchup where Kazuya actually loses.
And a Legend of Zelda matchup where the LOZ character actually wins.

For those who have played Pokémon Legends: Arceus (or at least watched people played)

How would you compare between Adaman and Irida?

Putting up this question because summer is getting hotter, people are making an Irida face and more people will soon enough.

I'm bored give me a MU and I'll do a guess estimation on how well it'll do in clicks
Alright

Fused Zamasu vs Zanza (Dragon Ball vs Xenoblade Chronicles)
Ruby Rose vs Gon freecss (RWBY vs Hunter x Hunter)
Andy vs Ban (Undead Unluck vs seven deadly sins)
Noelle Silva VS Juvia Lockser (Black Clover VS Fairy Tail)

Back