• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheetah being that fast lines up with this tiring.
FastestChars.jpg

Then, her having an ap advantage is meaningless (assuming it isn’t a massive outlier (the comet would make it not one)).

She uses fire to attack, cinder can withstand temperatures that flash vaporize titanium, Azula scales to literally nothing temperature wise (possibly boiling water but that would rely on combustion man), Azula has zero Heat resistance once so ever so one poke from cinder’s fire and she’s a stain on the floor, and Azula is physically 9-B so Cinder doesn’t even need fire to one poke. Her fire having higher ap is meaningless when fire is entirely based around temperature.

Edit: looking at her profile we currently have her have resistance, but she shouldn’t because fire benders consistently get burnt by their fire, and completely unrelated heat, all the time. Though I want to clarify even with the resistance cinder scales to flash vaporizing titanium so Azula’s resistance isn’t going to help.

Then, her having an ap advantage is meaningless (assuming it isn’t a massive outlier (the comet would make it not one)).

She uses fire to attack, cinder can withstand temperatures that flash vaporize titanium, Azula scales to literally nothing temperature wise (possibly boiling water but that would rely on combustion man), Azula has zero Heat resistance once so ever so one poke from cinder’s fire and she’s a stain on the floor, and Azula is physically 9-B so Cinder doesn’t even need fire to one poke. Her fire having higher ap is meaningless when fire is entirely based around temperature.

Edit: looking at her profile we currently have her have resistance, but she shouldn’t because fire benders consistently get burnt by their fire, and completely unrelated heat, all the time. Though I want to clarify even with the resistance cinder scales to flash vaporizing titanium so Azula’s resistance isn’t going to help.
I assume they're scaling Azula's AP to her durability, which would mean Cinder couldn't hurt her either by their logic.

Also Firebenders do indeed scale to something temperature wise.

Ah, I rewatched the show recently, but barely read the comics, explains why I didn’t know about the door part. Is burning through cast iron easier or harder than titanium?

Last edited:

It seems that in preview it was said that CU can survive without soul.

Hmmmm

What? He gets his power from his soul though. I think we used to say that on this site too and I always found it weird. The chosen undead empowers his soul and even when you lose all the souls you collected you still have your soul levels and stats and everything else that comes from it.

I hope I’m using the spoiler command right, I have never used it before. Also where is the preview I would like to read it.

Last edited:

What? He gets his power from his soul though. I think we used to say that on this site too and I always found it weird. The chosen undead empowers his soul and even when you lose all the souls you collected you still have your soul levels and stats and everything else that comes from it.
[/SPOILER]

I hope I’m using the spoiler command right, I have never used it before. Also where is the preview I would like to read it.
The preview is paywalled until tomorrow,even I can't see it with my upgraded YT membership. Just gotta wait

[/SPOILER]

Early 4Chan leaks lmao

At minimum the preview will be up in Monday, 21h from now or so.

My bad, it's Cinder who's 300x weaker

Azula gets scaling to a 8.8 megaton feat (Ghazan feat iirc)
and Cinder maxes out at 30 kilotons.
Really? That's a little interesting because I was snooping around the RWBY profiles on here and it seems Cinder's got some A>B scaling where her powers broke through Ozpin's forcefield. And Ozpin's forcefield, when used by Oscar, withstood the explosion which destroyed Monstra and the tempest storm surrounding it at 62.61 Megatons of TNT.

Actually, speaking of doors, I need to rewatch something. I think Iroh has a lifting strength feat that has been overlooked.
By the way, I found what I was looking for, and I remembered why it would absolutely be lifting strength. I’ll bring it over to an avatar thread. Pretty much Iroh tore through steel and based off recent lifting strength revisions it’ll definitely be lifting strength and above class 1.

Really? That's a little interesting because I was snooping around the RWBY profiles on here and it seems Cinder's got some A>B scaling where her powers broke through Ozpin's forcefield. And Ozpin's forcefield, when used by Oscar, withstood the explosion which destroyed Monstra and the tempest storm surrounding it at 62.61 Megatons of TNT.
apparently cinder did not actually break it or somethin
idk im just skimming

Although to keep it simple.

Dragonborn should handily beat CU, no? Does CU even have reliable win conditions via hax?
Maybe they can do some funky stuff with soul absorption with the dark hand if they can make it layered. Otherwise, idk.

Stats should be in favour of Dragonborn, unless they give CU some lightspeed stuff via some interpretation of the Sunlight Spears as literal rays of light and maybe some Oolacile stuff. Not to mention the funky light = time stuff in DS, and the First Flame sustaining light.

Honestly though, I doubt Dovakhiin is losing

Idk but a Chosen Undead W seems like it’d cause more seething so I’m rooting CU
I find it vastly more likely he’s going to win the death battle since I doubt Roosterteeth know anything about how daedric artifacts work, prisoner Metaphysics, and think the Dragonborn’s immortality negation would only work on dragons (there is no reason it would only work on them).

Outside of death battle, the fight depends on revisions because either the Dovahkiin slaps or he’ll have to pull out the most messy win ever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back