• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me more on what’s going on?
MJs "kids" got the Wanda treatment (they weren't real) and her new "lover" Paul turned out to be not so perfect.

Not that it really matters in the long run, I'll give it one year tops (after MJ and Peter Parker inevitably get back together again) before something causes them to split up, yet again.

MJs "kids" got the Wanda treatment (they weren't real) and her new "lover" Paul turned out to be not so perfect.

Not that it really matters in the long run, I'll give it one year tops (after MJ and Peter Parker inevitably get back together again) before something causes them to split up, yet again.
status quo.

nothing really changes in comics axiom

FvzAJWxWAAINyyw
FxKSdn9WwAMQ6yn

Is it bad that part of me wants Peter and MJ to stay seperate? I mean, at this point it's pretty unfair to both of them to keep this sort of thing up...

Going to copy paste OP comment:

" Connections : both are the father of the main antagonist (Heihachi and Yujiro), unlike their cruel son they're actual kind and respectful wishing for their descendant to defeat their son even after death (Jin and Baki), both have a connections to devil (Jinpachi was possessed by a devil and Yuuichirou's Devil Back)

honestly as a scenario you could have a cool setting where Jinpachi is looking for someone to defeat him so the devil that possess him could disapear and with Yuuichirou's kind nature and love of fighting he would gladly accept, during the fight both would respect each other strenght and then an emotional/dark ending where after Jinpachi wins (because he does let's be honest here) he would mourn the death of such a kind man as Yuuichirou and then the devil take over his spirit, planning to take over the world "

You say that but unironically theres arguments for country spidey
My guy this is marvel comics, theres arguments for up to 1-A spidey, that doesnt mean they're legit lol

And if they want to go for the ULTRA high ends for both characters, composite Ruby scales to superman, blazblue, and persona

Going to copy paste OP comment:

" Connections : both are the father of the main antagonist (Heihachi and Yujiro), unlike their cruel son they're actual kind and respectful wishing for their descendant to defeat their son even after death (Jin and Baki), both have a connections to devil (Jinpachi was possessed by a devil and Yuuichirou's Devil Back)

honestly as a scenario you could have a cool setting where Jinpachi is looking for someone to defeat him so the devil that possess him could disapear and with Yuuichirou's kind nature and love of fighting he would gladly accept, during the fight both would respect each other strenght and then an emotional/dark ending where after Jinpachi wins (because he does let's be honest here) he would mourn the death of such a kind man as Yuuichirou and then the devil take over his spirit, planning to take over the world "
Not bad but ain't the latter featless for the most part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back