• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I need to watch more Kamen Rider. I feel like for the past two or there years this site has been a constant advertisement of that series to me. I never see it anywhere else, then it’s mentioned like 20 times in quick succession whenever I’m here (though, that’s not to say I’m not naturally interested. It looks like it would be up my alley).

Missing that cinder has low 7-B stuff is valid, but nowhere did they say they were scaling her to avatar state stuff. Because the avatar state is currently 5-C but they were saying she would only be 300 times stronger than 30 kilotons. So they had to be referring to something else. Unless you actually did read the discord stuff (I haven’t seen it, going by what’s said in this thread), unless I’m and they’re missing things.

Looking into it, seems Azula’s fire actually is hotter than Cinder’s (I’m generally surprised), so if Azula gets upgraded that’s a thread I would like to see.

Missing that cinder has low 7-B stuff is valid, but nowhere did they say they were scaling her to avatar state stuff. Because the avatar state is currently 5-C but they were saying she would only be 300 times stronger than 30 kilotons. So they had to be referring to something else. Unless you actually did read the discord stuff (I haven’t seen it, going by what’s said in this thread), unless I’m and they’re missing things.
Im in that discord, i am aware of the arguments, the 300 kilotons stuff was done in the avatar state my guy

The guy said Cinder was 30 kilotons, which is wrong, but that’s what I was referring to. He was saying Azula was 300 times that. So which ever reason he was giving for her being 300 times stronger can’t be for avatar state scaling, because avatar stated would be millions of times stronger because it’s 5-C right now.

Also why does Cinder scale to lightning? As far as I’m aware she’s only melted titanium. If it’s scaling to aura I have many problems with that.

The guy said Cinder was 30 kilotons, which is wrong, but that’s what I was referring to. He was saying Azula was 300 times that. So which ever reason he was giving for her being 300 times stronger can’t be for avatar state scaling, because avatar stated would be millions of times stronger because it’s 5-C right now.
Yes, like i said, the argument that Azula is 300x stronger than Cinder comes from them scaling Azula to stuff Aang did in the avatar state. They dont put the Avatar state at 5-C like we do.

Also why does Cinder scale to lightning? As far as I’m aware she’s only melt titanium. If it’s scaling to aura I have many problems with that.
Her heat is able to melt people's weapons through Aura, which is able to protect the user and their weapons from prolonged direct exposure to lightning and being submerged in lava

Hell even Yang, whose semblance isnt directly heat-based, is able to use heat that can flash-vaporize solid blocks of titanium while in the north pole, and Cinder's heat is >>>>>> Yang's

The lava absolutely wrecked Weiss’ aura though, and with those two temperatures being hilariously disconnected from each other I don’t see why the lightning one won’t be the outlier.

Plus I’ve never seen any other character get heat resist for surviving lightning. The Hunter, the Terrarian, Pokémon, the monster Hunter, the list could go on for a long time. Three of the four of those definitely get electrocuted for a long time and I know for a fact that if you tried to give them electricity or heat resistance both would shot down in a heartbeat. So I don’t know why Rwby gets to scale to it when dozens beyond dozens of verse’s don’t when they don’t also have a massive outlier like regular lava absolutely shredding the resistance.

Speaking of RWBY, is there a reason why Oscar's forcefields don't scale to the full yield of the calc of him using Long Memory to annihilate Monstra and dispersing the tempest storm that was surrounding it on his profile? Because I thought Oscar was at the very epic center of the explosion itself and thus would've resisted the full yield of his own attack

The lava absolutely wrecked Weiss’ aura though, and with those two temperatures being hilariously disconnected from each other I don’t see why the lightning one won’t be the outlier.
No? Weiss' aura was near 0 when she did that, as evidenced by Flynt being just fine afteralso being pushed int the same pool of lava.
Plus I’ve never seen any other character get heat resist for surviving lightning. The Hunter, the Terrarian, Pokémon, the monster Hunter, the list could go on for a long time. Three of the four of those definitely get electrocuted for a long time and I know for a fact that if you tried to give them electricity or heat resistance both would shot down in a heartbeat. So I don’t know why Rwby gets to scale to it when dozens beyond dozens of verse’s don’t when they don’t also have a massive outlier like regular lava absolutely shredding the resistance.
They do though? The Hunter does have hat resistance for withstanding lightning, and those characters should as well

Fire Manipulation, Temperature Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation (Possesses an innate resistance to fire. Able to walk through active fire and lava and withstand the heat of lightning with minimal damage. Can withstand the attacks of normal enemies who deal Fire damage, such as the fire breath of Silverbeasts and Keeper's Hunting Dogs, the superheated weapons of Merciless Watchers, and the pyromancy of Loran Clerics, as well as the fire attacks of bosses such as Yharnam, Shadows of Yharnam, Beast-possessed Soul, Lady Maria, and Keeper of the Old Lords. Able to be in direct contact with Watchdog of the Old Lords and Laurence, as well as withstand their lava attacks with little issue. Can withstand being struck by weapons imbued with Fire Paper, being hit with Molotovs, being caught in rooms filled with explosives, and being hit with weapons that innately deal Fire damage such as the Torch, Boom Hammer, and Flamesprayer. Able to withstand being in close proximity of and physically crushing a small star.)

As far as I’m aware, Marvel is also supposed to have a massive cosmology downgrade soon (for pretty much the same reasons DC had one, we are combining multiple cosmologies into each other right now for marvel, DC just made it clearer when the cosmologies split). So I would hold off on saying that for now.

Edit: Unless I missed a downgrade for the non cosmology altering characters like post crisis Superman and such. Heralds, I think that’s the right word.
This ***** ridiculous and why nobody takes this wiki ratings on Capeshit characters seriously

No? Weiss' aura was near 0 when she did that, as evidenced by Flynt being just fine afteralso being pushed int the same pool of lava.

They do though? The Hunter does have hat resistance for withstanding lightning, and those characters should as well

Fire Manipulation, Temperature Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation (Possesses an innate resistance to fire. Able to walk through active fire and lava and withstand the heat of lightning with minimal damage. Can withstand the attacks of normal enemies who deal Fire damage, such as the fire breath of Silverbeasts and Keeper's Hunting Dogs, the superheated weapons of Merciless Watchers, and the pyromancy of Loran Clerics, as well as the fire attacks of bosses such as Yharnam, Shadows of Yharnam, Beast-possessed Soul, Lady Maria, and Keeper of the Old Lords. Able to be in direct contact with Watchdog of the Old Lords and Laurence, as well as withstand their lava attacks with little issue. Can withstand being struck by weapons imbued with Fire Paper, being hit with Molotovs, being caught in rooms filled with explosives, and being hit with weapons that innately deal Fire damage such as the Torch, Boom Hammer, and Flamesprayer. Able to withstand being in close proximity of and physically crushing a small star.)
The monster hunter doesn’t get resistance naturally, it comes from his equipment. Here’s the thing, I do think the other characters getting resist makes more sense, I just never see it happen. If you could help me a thread about that later then I will be absolutely perfectly fine with Rwby scaling. But currently it’s a massive double standard since so many verses don’t treat it that way (really, for some reason).

Edit: I didn’t believe the hunter’s statement was legit since no other profile I’ve seen uses it that way. If profiles are getting more lenient with it that’s news to me. And I need to upgrade like 3 versus.

Honestly I need to watch more Kamen Rider. I feel like for the past two or there years this site has been a constant advertisement of that series to me. I never see it anywhere else, then it’s mentioned like 20 times in quick succession whenever I’m here (though, that’s not to say I’m not naturally interested. It looks like it would be up my alley).
It’s very popular in other social media sites, I see it shared around a lot on Twt especially.

Kamen Rider has a lot of 1C stuff, among others.
Magic the Gathering and League o Legends are going to be 1-C soon, but for now they'll have to settle for being bullied by Kamen Rider
When a kids show has a lot's of bs crack lmao
Not entirely Kids show tho, Kamen Rider is way more heavier and mature in story-telling, but you get what i mean

Another verse with a lot's of 1-C from what i can recall is Fate/Nasuverse

No, Salem was the epicenter (at least that was what most people agreed upon last thread), Ozpin was on the other side of the room.
That was what was agreed upon? Because I decided to rewatch that scene and Salem was like, at worst, a few feet away from Oscar when the later initiated the explosion with Long Memory so I don't know where this "other side of the room" thing comes from. Though regardless of positioning, I mean Oscar was the one who did the feat and was literally in the same place with Salem when it happened so I don't see why his forcefields don't scale to the full yield.

That was what was agreed upon? Because I decided to rewatch that scene and Salem was like, at worst, a few feet away from Oscar when the later initiated the explosion with Long Memory so I don't know where this "other side of the room" thing comes from. Though regardless of positioning, I mean Oscar was the one who did the feat and was literally in the same place with Salem when it happened so I don't see why his forcefields don't scale to the full yield.
That was agreed on yes

Even a meter away would lower the result significantly

The monster hunter doesn’t get resistance naturally, it comes from his equipment. Here’s the thing, I do think the other characters getting resist makes more sense, I just never see it happen. If you could help me a thread about that later then I will be absolutely perfectly fine with Rwby scaling. But currently it’s a massive double standard since so many verses don’t treat it that way (really, for some reason).

Edit: I didn’t believe the hunter’s statement was legit since no other profile I’ve seen uses it that way. If profiles are getting more lenient with it that’s news to me. And I need to upgrade like 3 versus.
Sure thing, ping me when you make it

Then, her having an ap advantage is meaningless (assuming it isn’t a massive outlier (the comet would make it not one)).

She uses fire to attack, cinder can withstand temperatures that flash vaporize titanium, Azula scales to literally nothing temperature wise (possibly boiling water but that would rely on combustion man), Azula has zero Heat resistance once so ever so one poke from cinder’s fire and she’s a stain on the floor, and Azula is physically 9-B so Cinder doesn’t even need fire to one poke. Her fire having higher ap is meaningless when fire is entirely based around temperature.

Edit: looking at her profile we currently have her have resistance, but she shouldn’t because fire benders consistently get burnt by their fire, and completely unrelated heat, all the time. Though I want to clarify even with the resistance cinder scales to flash vaporizing titanium so Azula’s resistance isn’t going to help.
First, scaling Azula from Avatar State Aang is questionable. Aang mostly held back in Avatar State. He disabled Ozai only when he could have killed him.

Second, when post-Atlas RWBY high tier casts are 7-B, why is Cinder not? Hell even poor James Ironwood stood for a minute against Winter Schnee, the Winter Maiden.

They're for some reason scaling Azula to stuff that Aang did in the avatar state and just refusing to accept the 7-B stuff cinder has

Just standard DB discord brainrot

Even funnier when you realize they accepted Ruby as 7-B in the Ruby vs Gon thread lmao
They are different groups of brainrots right?
Happens when a community gets large.

A few feet makes a hilariously massive difference when it comes to explosions. I’ve seen character get 8-B to 8-C for surviving nukes when they are barely dozens of feet away.
Recall what we have at Boba Fett vs Predator:
Wiz: Of course, none of that would have mattered had the Predator taken them both out with his nuclear suicide bomb. At its epicenter, it would have been more than powerful enough to fry Fett. At its epicenter. The further away you are from the center of a blast, the less energy you're getting hit with.
Boomstick: By our calculations, Boba only needed to get about 50 meters away before the energy he was tanking was only about as much as your average thermal detonator, which the beskar can survive. And given the countdown lasts 40 seconds, there was more than enough time, especially with a jetpack. Hell, Arnie escaped the same attack just by sprinting.

Last edited:
A few feet makes a hilariously massive difference when it comes to explosions. I’ve seen character get 8-B to 8-C for surviving nukes when they are barely dozens of feet away.
That was agreed on yes

Even a meter away would lower the result significantly
Hmm, what a strange standard but I'm not really a calc guy so I can't really say anything about it or against it.

DB. VBW. Long ago, non-Avatar Avatar characters are 8-C bending. Something has changed when 7-C is applied.

First, scaling Azula from Avatar State Aang is questionable. Aang mostly held back in Avatar State. He disabled Ozai only when he could have killed him.

I wasn’t claiming she does. I was explaining what I thought the other person’s point was.

So to clear up the misunderstandings:

Other person made a claim that Azula is 300 times stronger than Cinder.
He said Cinder was 30 kilotons, but it seems he meant to say that’s Azula’s ap.
I was referring to this when it came to ap stuff.
Weekly brought up avatar state as the example.
I found that weird since avatar state is 5-C.
Turns out that is what the discord was saying (she scales to avatar state), the person just never pointed out that discord doesn’t have Aang at 5-C.

I don’t agree with her scaling to the avatar state, I knew Cinder was tier 7-B (low in this case), and I was assuming everyone was referring to the avatar state like we rate it on this site.

I'm considering some different options for a Therewolf comm when he reopens them, which one do yall think I should go with? idk why 2 of them are joke MUs

-V1 vs Neon White [Reach Heaven Through Hyperviolence]
-Jevil vs Clownpiece [Circadian]
-Geralt vs Drizzt [?] (couldn't think of a good title for this one)
-King Harkinian vs Dr. Robotnik (YTP Versions) [Pingas For Dinner]
-Scrat vs Gilgamesh [Only the Stubborn Survive]

I'm considering some different options for a Therewolf comm when he reopens them, which one do yall think I should go with? idk why 2 of them are joke MUs

[ISPOILERS]I am speaking out of pure bias since I don't know the other characters. But I lean towards Jevil vs Clownpiece simply because I recognize them the most. I don't know if the matchup has deep connections, it seems to just be "Insane jesters" but whatever floats your boat. They have good songs. This is something I found that might interest you. that being said. What's a circadian and what does it have to do with this matchup idea?[/ISPOILER]

My advice:

Plan if you are going to have a vocal version for them. This adds US$150 OR ABOVE for each vocalist for each 3-5 minute music (US$300 in the past, not sure for now, bank charge to charge and not yet included)

Therewolf Media is kind of fresh in making vocal versions for fan commissioned musics. Fresher for multiple vocalists. But good to try if you can write a lyric for a duet.

You can apply for multiple commission works and talk with Aaron on which one HE wants to work on the most.

To Kirbonic Pikmin

Please DM me if you want to split the bill on the proposal discussed.

My own idea to submit: (feel free to suggest which is better for a Brandon Yates or Therewolf Media music work)

Wondering if any of the below is good enough
  • Sakura Minamoto (Zombie Land Saga) vs Eiko Tsukimi (Ya Boy Kongming/Paripi Koumei) (1 or possibly 2 guest female vocalists, may get something "more fabulous" if I get my this bill split or even sponsored)
  • Kirito (SAO) vs Maple (Bofuri) (can just go either instrumental or a duet - may go from Brandon Yates instead)
  • Mamoo/Kimo/Booma (Super Duper Sumos) vs Nozomi Kaminashi (Keijo)
  • Arceus (Pokémon) vs King Drasil (Digimon) (can be fine with full instrumental, really optional with vocals)
  • Arceus (Pokémon) / King Drasil (Digimon) vs Aslan (Chronicles of Narnia) (I am sure some other people are planning a commission for this but I will not mind dropping a few tens of bucks if I am to split the bill - this is NOT my top priority anyway)

Last edited:
We are actually close to ep 175, DS vs Skyrim is ep 173.

Considering the cipher teaser, which fight there would fit ep 175 if they were to celebrate it? Although recent milestones have been unconventional ones.

So with the fight upcoming, I wanted to ask:

Where does all the wacky prisoner stuff from Elder Scrolls come from? That they're every possible player character for their game all at once and all of those abilities that come from it?

I've been trying to track down where this stuff is mentioned and I can't find a refrence.

DB. VBW. Long ago, non-Avatar Avatar characters are 8-C bending. Something has changed when 7-C is applied.
Azula is around the town level area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back