• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider-man with Beyonder power and a ton of hax via Composite looking Composite Ruby:
fetchimage

Zeus VS Odin blog.... thoughts
Yas-queen doing whatever they should.

Ended up cutting deaths out of the equation because I had other ideas to what was available, but hey this is what I made out of what @Jasonsith posted earlier (for Shulk vs Stoke, anyway):

phas6templShulkvStokeWIP.png
Why it looks like Stocke is marooned and lonely even after he won in his scenario

As of the current comic run where team rwby is fighting a possessed superman and Ruby herself has harmed post-Flashpoint cheetah, yes, she does
Since this is Post-Flashpoint Cheetah...

Wait Death Battle composite everything. - Hold it Maka Albarn is still universe level (possibly multiverse level) for facing a universe level (possibly multiverse level) threat.

No (well if we make a Beyonder compiste they will probably be equal in numbers), but that no mean that Ruby has these hax, like you can scale AP but no hax, we are talk about composite Ruby vs Composite Spiderman, hell can she hit him since he is can be one with the creation?
Ruby in xtag scales to a good chunk of hax that Personas have by default

Since this is Post-Flashpoint Cheetah...

Wait Death Battle composite everything. - Hold it Maka Albarn is still universe level (possibly multiverse level) for facing a universe level (possibly multiverse level) threat.
Post flashpoint cheetah scales to superman and is as fast as flash

And if they want to go for the ULTRA high ends for both characters, composite Ruby scales to superman, blazblue, and persona
I never mentioned composites and not only would that not work due to it not being canon in the right direction for DC, the other versions scale below where I can scale base Spidey iirc, it also wouldn't really matter since I'd just use HoI-amped Spider-Man or smth.

Edit: I got ninja'd on all of this lmao.

Last edited:

So the next Death Battle is Skyrim vs Dark Souls.
Alright how ya guys got ?

I'm gonna go with The Dragonborn, Skyrim is my favorite video game of all time and seeing Dragonborn do the Dragon shouts and all the other ridiculous abilities I probably have never even used in the game would be sick 💥

So for the upcoming death battle, this really depends on if the supposed dark souls revisions I’ve heard about become true and the Dovahkiin downgrade happens.

If I remember correctly Alduin is getting upgraded. But if he does I’m pretty sure his old tier is getting nuked and he’s getting a new key the Dovahkiin doesn’t scale to (it would be a hilariously massive outlier for the Dovahkiin as well). The Dovahkiin isn’t even supposed to have a High 6-A key, that was supposed to be removed too. I think he’s just going to be low 7-B (and if he does scale to Alduin’s new key I would forever argue he shouldn’t for many reasons).

I’ve heard people wanted to make an upgrade for Dark Souls that puts them at low 2-C.

I know death battle won’t include this, but Mehrunes Razor still wrecks the chosen undead though. It sends your soul to a High 1-B, the chosen undead has no answer to that even if he is upgraded. Also if legendary edition is used the Dovahkiin has Umbra and that thing can also absorb a High 1-B’s power (I still don’t agree with the Staff of Magnus scaling to stealing anything else but magic at a Low 1-C scale since the health absorption has always been really bad/minor/not mentioned in dialogue in all the games, but most people on this site agree with the health absorption being low 1-C).

In death battle they aren’t going to think any of this at all, so I think the chosen undead is going to win, but even if the Dovahkiin gets downgraded to the dirt (which I think he should be), he has too much hax.

She’s like Nr.9 back in 2016 and doesn’t even scale to the impressive stuff that happened afterwards AFAIK. I also doubt that she scales to current Superman.

Speed-wise I think I'm right, but AP-wise she might actually scale to Superman yeah surprisingly enough (though I'd be wary since apparently Darkseid scaling as high as current Superman is debatable), especially with her weapons/cosmic stuff.

Speed-wise I think I'm right, but AP-wise she might actually scale to Superman yeah surprisingly enough (though I'd be wary since apparently Darkseid scaling as high as current Superman is debatable), especially with her weapons/cosmic stuff.
I mean both Barry and Diana said shes as fast as Barry so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back