• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IMG_6457.png
Oh, fuck no...

Cynthia is commonly portrayed as being on par with members of the Creation Trio back in Gen 4 before she even gained access to Mega Evolution, Leon is greatly inferior to Eternatus.
In all honesty scaling between trainers between and champions it's entirely its own thing, scaling to wild pokemon and legendaries is a full example of whatever the plots needs to move forward. Consistency between everything is something only scalers care about.

I don't know what the fuсk am I looking at, it reminds me of the unlicensed belarussian TMNT books (The book in the middle btw is literally called "TMNT versus the long old man, his midget minions and his shining balls", you cannot make this shit up)
tmny-001.jpg
It's from a Russian propaganda pulp. The youtuber Adam Something made a video on it if your interested in it.

Back