• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, that was Sinnoh, ****** had a darkrai and a latios.

Funny thing is, in the final series that guy wasn’t even in the top ten trainers worldwide. For reference, alain is the 7th strongest
Well really I would just say he was just made for Ash to lose, his existence is an enigma.

But hey at least Sceptile showed he was the goat and beat that Darkrai.

Funny thing is, in the final series that guy wasn’t even in the top ten trainers worldwide. For reference, alain is the 7th strongest
I’m still mad that we never got a proper Leon vs Cynthia fight. Would’ve been nice to know exactly how close they were in terms of scaling considering how hard Leon stomped Diantha who is also a champ.

He was quite literally written to beat ash on the sinnoh leagues because they made him "too good"

Hey to anyone who’s played Asura’s Wrath. I’m watching the cutscenes to get caught up on the story but was this game released in separate chunks like a Telltale game? The story keeps getting broken up with “to be continueds” and seems to be in an episodic format.

Hey to anyone who’s played Asura’s Wrath. I’m watching the cutscenes to get caught up on the story but was this game released in separate chunks like a Telltale game? The story keeps getting broken up with “to be continueds” and seems to be in an episodic format.
The game was simulating anime formats. The levels are labeled as episodes, and at the end of the episode they give you that "to be continued" bit to hammer in the point more. It's also why you get cut ins, simulating ad breaks.

Only the final 4 episodes have to be bought as DLC, since the game wasn't successful enough to warrant a sequel, and thus they had to condense events into those 4 episodes.

Hot take but I’ve always thought that cloud displacement feats are the single dumbest feats in all of powerscaling. In a hobby that is full of “the author didn’t think too hard about it” feats, cloud feats are at the absolute top of that list. Especially since cloud feats can be calced to be way beyond basically every other feat a character has done. Seeing a character be put at country level because they displaced a bunch of clouds always makes me roll my eyes.

Hot take but I’ve always thought that cloud displacement feats are the single dumbest feats in all of powerscaling. In a hobby that is full of “the author didn’t think too hard about it” feats, cloud feats are at the absolute top of that list. Especially since cloud feats can be calced to be way beyond basically every other feat a character has done.
I definitely agree

Storm-related feats are also a good example of that

Like, even though the feats are indeed valid, they are the peak of "No one ever wrote this feat based on the amount of power needed to it be accomplished"

BlackDarkness' sleep paralysis demon, watch out.

Its a mess and Im still not sure wtf is DB's scaling with universes. They had Discord at infinite but Bill was "4D+", so I assume prior uni feats unless specified as timelines, are not 4D in DB. Hence why DBS and comics uni sizes and feats technically arent 4D, but say destroying "Omniversal cosmology" of comics duo is like at least infinite Ds via GalactusUnicron blackboxes.

Maybe they will use uni scaling since G1 KratosAsura blog had calcs like that that made them stronger than universal.
They said Bill's multiverse was an infinite "4D+" and stated the Nightmare Realm as a higher plane that that in the same black box, the implication being its higher dimensional, so he was definitely above 4D there lol.

I definitely agree

Storm-related feats are also a good example of that

Like, even though the feats are indeed valid, they are the peak of "No one ever wrote this feat based on the amount of power needed to it be accomplished"
I never understood why DB would say stuff like “It would take 5 gajillion pounds of TNT for Storm to create this hurricane.” That means nothing! Storm isn’t hitting people with that amount of force. She’s not using some kind of resource (Ki,chakra,etc) that can be used for other forms of attack to make that hurricane. It’s a meaningless feat. It’s the power of the actual hurricane that matters, not how much energy she needed to pull out of the ether to make it.

Back