• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
unironically the last two seasons saw a ton of my own wish matches get made barring like 2.

this is prob my new fav one
maxresdefault.jpg

I think that 99.99% of people don't care if their preferred character ends up losing or not, unless it's a match up that they should more than likely win, and instead care about if Death Battle scales them properly or not.

Besides, I think Bowser vs Eggman is such a debatable MU that it can go any way and make sense depending on where DB scales the two.

I think that 99.99% of people don't care if their preferred character ends up losing or not, unless it's a match up that they should more than likely win, and instead care about if Death Battle scales them properly or not.

Besides, I think Bowser vs Eggman is such a debatable MU that it can go any way and make sense depending on where DB scales the two.
Bowser vs Eggman being debatable isn't what the Sonic goons here think is true at all

Bowser vs Eggman being debatable isn't what the Sonic goons here think is true at all
I mean personally speaking here: I think Eggman beats Bowser since they, especially with Eggman's higher end machines, can be put at the same stats but Eggman edges out Bowser in terms of hax and all that jazz.

But I'm not going to be bothered if Eggman does end up losing or not, I'll just care if DB doesn't downplay him

Bowser winning would be disappointing since you need to give way too much benefit of doubt to him practically.

And even if Sonic is atm wanked hard here, its Mario who has been historically wanked so hard its actively ruined modern VS. No one outside VSW really believes in 5D+ Sonic (I dont really either because 5D+ shit is lol), yet people blindly accept Mario wank hard elsewhere.

Frankly, I don't like either outcome just based on how people talk.

Eggman wins, it's going to be a lot of sarcastic and annoying 'Mario Franchise bad.'

Bowser wins, it's going to be a lot of whiny 'Mario Franchise bad.'

For some people, certain franchises are just automatically the bad guy, and they get really annoying about making it into a 'they NEED to lose' rather than any actual debate and analysis, a fair and 'good' representation, the stuff the show is supposed to be about.

And they sometimes go off about how a shitty representation and downplay IS what a franchise deserves, and then post a whole bunch of moai heads.

Didn't Class 1A (Except Sparky Boom Boom Boy) basically abandoned that man for 8 years?
I'm pretty sure that is less that they abandoned him and more like they don't have much time to like hangout for multiple days or something like that, they definitely still comunicate through messages, voice chats, phonecalls and things like that, heck Izuku was talking with Bakugo before explaining things to Aizawa

Back