• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
r/deathbattle - Why is Death Battle making the husbands fight? Are they homophobic?

Guys, I know I said I wouldn’t but I couldn’t help myself. I got the gold requiem tier. I have plenty of money and couldn’t pass up the opportunity to talk to Ben and Chad.

It’s not even about pushing the matchup, mostly just talking to them lol. Idk but I’m going to have fun with it, maybe I’ll even make a PowerPoint or something idk.
😭 damn bro u good.

still shill ur mu tho

Guys, I know I said I wouldn’t but I couldn’t help myself. I got the gold requiem tier. I have plenty of money and couldn’t pass up the opportunity to talk to Ben and Chad.

It’s not even about pushing the matchup, mostly just talking to them lol. Idk but I’m going to have fun with it, maybe I’ll even make a PowerPoint or something idk.
Force them to do Goji vs Gamera 2, bud!

Jokes aside, hope you'll have a good conversation

Fits with the themes of the series, and if he kept OFA his sacrifice would be meaningless.

Yeah, the story takes place when he's in high school, what else did you expect?

They were never together.
“Fits with the themes of the series, and if he kept OFA his sacrifice would be meaningless.”

OFA was already on its way out with less quirkless people being born every generation, what thematic reason was necessary to do this?

“Yeah, the story takes place when he's in high school, what else did you expect?”

I guess “this is the story of how I became the world’s greatest hero” is a ******* lie then.

“They were never together.”

Then why ******* tease it with the will they wont they bullshit? Remove it from the series entirely in that case if it wasn’t going to amount to anything.

Slide me some money big bro, btw what mu are you pushing?

This might sound like it goes against the whole premise of Death Battle, but one thing I'd like to see DB try again is more episodes like Courage vs Scooby Doo where it doesn't end in one of the characters killing the other. And I get it, it's called DEATH Battle for a reason, but I do see potential in having some episodes that don't inherently end in someone getting killed.

I don't know, am I crazy or is there merit in that idea?

This might sound like it goes against the whole premise of Death Battle, but one thing I'd like to see DB try again is more episodes like Courage vs Scooby Doo where it doesn't end in one of the characters killing the other. And I get it, it's called DEATH Battle for a reason, but I do see potential in having some episodes that don't inherently end in someone getting killed.

nah it depends on debatable the mu is and the characters involved

nah it depends on debatable the mu is and the characters involved
Yeah that's what I was thinking: there are certain MUs and characters in them that wouldn't go for a killing blow, even in a fight to the death, so it'd be nice to see more outcomes like Courage vs Scooby Doo. And it doesn't have to be done all the time either, maybe just on the occasion

Wasn't that one of the main concerns with Wille E. Coyote vs. Tom Cat? Or just Toon Force MUs in general?

They cooked me when I said this

Back