• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPOILER_Season_9_Deaths.png

FYI: G1 will NOT do a Bill vs Discord blog due to reasons.
Oh wow, somewhat surprising but I imagine they don’t wanna touch that discourse with a thousand foot pole. Neither do I tbh, I’m kinda not interested in any of that besides the fight itself since I like Bill and he’d be fun.

What? Why?
Someone deluded themselves into believing he would make Discord lose if they ever did the MU, and tried to get him fired by impersonating him and saying slurs lol. A lot more too iirc.

Capeworld got himself banned on 4chan
Lol
That ******* dude, some of the shit I’ve seen him say about Swan is foul, how in the literal **** do you get banned from 4Chan though.

Nah Silver still wins.
Sometimes I feel nobody here read Ultra’s blog on the MU because it mentioned immeasurable speed and even if the episode gave it to trunks nothing would change. Silver claps this one.

Oh wow, somewhat surprising but I imagine they don’t wanna touch that discourse with a thousand foot pole. Neither do I tbh, I’m kinda not interested in any of that besides the fight itself since I like Bill and he’d be fun.

Someone deluded themselves into believing he would make Discord lose if they ever did the MU, and tried to get him fired by impersonating him and saying slurs lol. A lot more too iirc.

That ******* dude LMAO, he’s an absolute loser, some of the shit I’ve seen him say about Swan is foul, how in the literal **** do you get banned from 4Chan though.

Sometimes I feel nobody here read Ultra’s blog on the MU because it mentioned immeasurable speed and even if the episode gave it to trunks nothing would change. Silver claps this one.
I read the blog. I read a debunk to the blog. I read a debunk of the debunk of the blog. I read a debunk of a debunk of the debunk of the blog. I'm not joking, and I wanna shoot myself.

That's... royally messed up, like enormously so.

Silver still has dimensional superiority and all at the very bare manimum, right?. But, hey Trunks now can actually perceive his own defeat. =P

As for my review of the episode, that's dropping tonight. But long story short, this is the most solid research for Dragon Ball since Roshi vs Jiraiya. Big W. It's fight is the 2nd best, only behind Aquasponge.

Finally a DB deathbattle I can be truly happy with, no made up multipliers, no forgetting to multiply speed, no not using god base when it's irrefutable. I'm eating good boys.

Things looking up for DB fans, they had to deal with annoying silverbros, fake anime announcements, 3 losing DBs, 3 month long manga break, and Fortnite.

As for my review of the episode, that's dropping tonight. But long story short, this is the most solid research for Dragon Ball since Roshi vs Jiraiya. Big W. It's fight is the 2nd best, only behind Aquasponge.

Finally a DB deathbattle I can be truly happy with, no made up multipliers, no forgetting to multiply speed, no not using god base when it's irrefutable. I'm eating good boys.

Things looking up for DB fans, they had to deal with annoying silverbros, fake anime announcements, 3 losing DBs, 3 month long manga break, and Fortnite.
Bruh, it'd be a mercy if that garbage got cancelled, and they brought back the anime with proper planning.

Silver still has dimensional superiority and all at the very bare manimum, right?. But, hey Trunks now can actually perceive his own defeat. =P
Essentially the black hole and demigra feat where noted during research as potentially being imeasurable. When the ep was written dbh having that speed was hotly contested, so I originally saved it for the qna. The explaination being that feats similar to both existed in sonic, which had a bigger cosmology l,making them technically better.

People changed opinions on dbh speed and I couldn't get a black box added to address the fact we knew about it. The black box in the new ep is there cause I put it in due to knowing people would look for it.

Essentially the black hole and demigra feat where noted during research as potentially being imeasurable. When the ep was written dbh having that speed was hotly contested, so I originally saved it for the qna. The explaination being that feats similar to both existed in sonic, which had a bigger cosmology l,making them technically better.

People changed opinions on dbh speed and I couldn't get a black box added to address the fact we knew about it. The black box in the new ep is there cause I put it in due to knowing people would look for it.
Yeah, I get you. I genuinely didn't know that Immesurable speed could be affected by overall cosmology (legitimately, this is a thing I never really touched myself) but I see where you're coming from.

But no biggie really, even if it was too late to do include it, the issue would have been if it actually affected the result.

Yeah, he still has dimensional superiority, his immeasurable would scale higher than Trunks’ via larger cosmology, and he still counters most of Trunks’ arsenal, and it can be argued his Super Form could resist the Keyblade’s effects.

LETS ******* GOOOOOOOOOOO

DISCORD SWEEEEEEEEEP!!!! My Little Pony will finally have a banger episode! Everybody shut the **** up, this is the only thing worth talking about! Kylemoncels can SEETHE, whooooooooo

oh, and colex is cool too I guess
):

That implies getting in Fortnite isn’t immediately the funniest ******* thing ever, DB in Fortnitenis awesome.

Yeah, he still has dimensional superiority, his immeasurable would scale higher than Trunks’ via larger cosmology, and he still counters most of Trunks’ arsenal, and it can be argued his Super Form could resist the Keyblade’s effects.
Honestly, just finding out your cosmology affects immesurable speed and... that's kinda dope. I always thought it was a maxed out stat who everyone who had it was simply tied. Lol.

Still, the dimensional superiority pretty much cinches it, Silver is essentially unreachable and can one shot with anything. Would hax even be a factor?

Honestly, just finding out your cosmology affects immesurable speed and... that's kinda dope. I always thought it was a maxed out stat who everyone who had it was simply tied. Lol.

Still, the dimensional superiority pretty much cinches it, Silver is essentially unreachable and can one shot with anything. Would hax even be a factor?
Silver doesn't have like higher dimensional existence, it just means he is stronger and potentially faster. Hax isn't a factor, the two resist everything they could throw at each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back