• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does Asta just murders Deku because of FTL speeds and higher AP?
Asta probably wins since Black Clover has a lot of country busting feats/mentions and then upscaling from it and it's speed rating are imo a lot more solid.
Still, Speed is a bit hard to predict since they might accept the lightspeed lasers in the fight vs Star and Stripe. There's also movie feats wich i've seen reach from Low 6-B to High 6-B that could bridge the AP difference. And finally we can't forget about Deku's new quirk wich is basically a bunch of blitzworthy speed amps stacked on top of each other, and i even recall a calc here that could lead to Relativistic/FTL results but was discarded as either an outlier or calc stacking.

I’ve seen Deku’s infamous storm dispersal feat get wanked all the way to Multi-Continental so maybe they’ll do that to make it seem close?

Asta probably wins since Black Clover has a lot of country busting feats/mentions and then upscaling from it and it's speed rating are imo a lot more solid.
Still, Speed is a bit hard to predict since they might accept the lightspeed lasers in the fight vs Star and Stripe. There's also movie feats wich i've seen reach from Low 6-B to High 6-B that could bridge the AP difference. And finally we can't forget about Deku's new quirk wich is basically a bunch of blitzworthy speed amps stacked on top of each other, and i even recall a calc here that could lead to Relativistic/FTL results but was discarded as either an outlier or calc stacking.
Why is this matchup happening when Asta vs. Meliodas and Deku vs. Izuru/vs. Gon were right there and were insanely popular amongst the community?

Discord is not a fan of the MU, a lot of negative reactions

Sauron vs Lich was defintetly a good fight. It felt slow at some points, but that's understandable for these two characters. "Epic". 8/10

So does Asta just murders Deku because of FTL speeds and higher AP?
Speed it's absolutely debatable depending on what they use, since it's possible to argue for FTL+ MHA(heck I'd even argue for it) but AP wise does seem pretty clear cut, country vs continent moment unless if they heavily extrapolate Deku's stats, gawd I wish they would've waited for the finact act of MHA to finish or at least Shigaraki balt

Though to be the honest truth, Asta's enormous arsenal and haxxess seem too overhwhelming just from initial impressions from the vs battle profile correct me if I'm wrong?

Discord is not a fan of the MU, a lot of negative reactions

Sauron vs Lich was defintetly a good fight. It felt slow at some points, but that's understandable for these two characters. "Epic". 8/10
Don't blame them to be honest, shit is definitely too early and the whole "there not waiting argument" is bullshit when both series are on major arcs, especially MHA and they've even discussed about avoiding death battle curse and here they are deliberatly walking into one lol

Bitter sweet that we don't get to see Gon get absolutely massacred and whilst the team probably came to the same conclusion from analysing Deku's MU's Hunter x Hunter is robbed of being on Death Battle and to my knowledge Gon doesn't have any good alts copium

Fastest direct speed feat i've found for black clover characters is (17.9c), after that it's some ludicrous multiplier stacking business i'm not very sure how they will handle, but even without the multipliers at all odds are in Asta's favor, since Deku will need his speed amp stacking quirk to keep up and it apparently has a 5 minutes or so limit that will bring severe consequences when time's up. Meaning Asta just has to keep up with a short time and he should, easily.

NGL black boxing cosmic stuff felt appropriate so that was neat.

As was fight. Kinda slow but it fits, and it isn't janky. At least 7 as first impression?

From Speedy
"Why did they do this"
We asked them to.
"Who asked for this"
It's a request, not the biggest for either character but it exists.
"What's good about it"
It's the closest and most thematic Deku match. >"Why not Gon"
Cuz we didn't want to do Gon, and people would have been annoying about him anyway. >
"Why not Meliodas"
Bro is a pedo foh lmao.
"Can Asta even fight someone without magic" Yes.
"HxH deserves to be in the show, it got screwed over"
HxH will almost definitely be in the show eventually, this has zero impact on that, it isn't a competition. I'm putting slowmode on, chill the heck out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back