• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Trunks sealing super forms is real. But he probably can't seal Super Silver. It has a resistance to that. It was done to Shadow before when he wasn't Super, and he was able to get the chaos force back with an emerald. So Silver should be able to do the same"
though the Keysword bypass resistance if thats true?
Yeah I doubt even with the Keysword he'd be able to prevent Silver from going Super. That's not really even the issue in this fight though, it's just the fact the Keysword can negate the super form's invulnerability, durability, regeneration & immortalities.

I think you can speed scale Archie into thousands of times immeasurable speed. Hypothetically if speed could get a 1x multiplier for every 7 emeralds via the Great Harmony,it would be alot. I don't how that would stack against DBH,but more than baseline immeasurable could be argued for. Different scaling metas & whatever.

You know when Silver looses at least Archie fans still has Knuckles vs Juggernaut. Also maybe retrain Trunks with his Super iteration and have him fight Lara-Su idk.

Off topic but while I was breaking, I did some blogs:

This is probably one of my best ones next to the Terry one I did.

Who is the issue
Yeah, as of now there's not much on his plate. He has like, Ran Yakumo from Touhou, which is... ALRIGHT. Not the best connections but its another cosmic level character with crazy abilities to use, but she's not exactly the most notable Touhou choice that's for sure. He also debatably loses it with Touhou's higher ends as well lol

I'd honestly say its one of the most clear cut/blatant multiversal verses out there, and every character consistently showcases batshit abilities
Yeah at best certain abilities get wanked but overall has more of a solid backing in stats
Juggs is the one that's up to interpretation there.
Juggs being a massive jobber doesn't help

Alien X wank peaked years ago still there but not as annoying as it was

Juggs likely will be put at Multi but issue with Marko that he's a ******* brick in comparison to Wally and Xeno Trunks and far slower
We initially assumed Juggs would be Uni+ but considering how liberal they've been with Marvel characters and that they gave Apocalyps Multi iirc, they could probably give Juggs Multi too.

Alien X wank peaked years ago still there but not as annoying as it was

Juggs likely will be put at Multi but issue with Marko that he's a ******* brick in comparison to Wally and Xeno Trunks and far slower
They would probably just scale Juggs to some character who he fought, and said character will probably have immeasurable speed or something.

Meaning Knuckles probably doesn't get the speed advantage

Yeah at best certain abilities get wanked but overall has more of a solid backing in stats

Juggs being a massive jobber doesn't help
My friend, who's a huge fan of X-Men & Archie Sonic, told me, in his exact words: "if they have 3 consecutive Archie losses after Sonic's terrible history on the show, and one of them is against ******* JOBBERNAUGHT, then I don't think there is any clearer cut example that there is some kind of bias" which I thought was the funniest shit ever.

Id be interested

Jesse vs Jonesy (Fornite)

They are very good constructors and adapt to the situation.

They were locked by a misunderstanding or appropriate.

They are supplanted by others but in the end they manage to return.

Pet representatives of their games.

They lived events where the world was almost destroyed by a storm and by a species of God

At some point they gain an ultra powerful glove

Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club) vs Romeo/The Admin

Both are characters who went crazy to see that they were rejected by their friends.

They tried everything to matener a relationship with the people who wanted it.

try to erase the proof of their horrible acts.

His jealousy for having friends/boyfriend are so big that they can even try to supplant another person.

They are defeated by the plot.

Pacheco Cara floja vs Uncle Grandpa.

Based as the hell

Toon Force characters that just want to get a smile and help children/new players.

They can talk with inanimate objects and some are their best friends.

They literally exploit everything in their path.

They were born with a beard/mustache

Someone stole their mustache/beard.

Their mortal enemies were people who refused to help him indirectly so they now tried to destroy and overcome it (Aunt Grandma and Pañorddo).

They were secret agents but retired.

Both have some enmity with Santa

Although Pacheco is better in history term, counting a joke and as a character

anyway talking about genshin.

aether loses to aang, and only has a chance if you argue that it is at the level of shogun raiden.

lumine should win against female knight, although the world 15 and 14 stuff may make this more debatable.
And Raiden^2 depends on whether you scale MK Raiden from Shao Kahn or Johnny Cage or even poor Goro.

Many people begin to appreciate how bloody and brutal the execution of En Sabah Nur upon Teth-Adam was.

Like what is your top 10 brutal executions in your mind?

Mine immediately in mind (not in specific order)

• Pikachu vs Blanka
  • Shredder vs Silver Samurai
  • Aquaman vs Namor
  • Ganondorf vs Dracula
  • Deadpool vs Mask
  • Sabrewulf vs Jon Talbain
  • Omni-Man vs Homelander
  • Black Adam vs Apocalypse
  • Lex Luthor vs Doctor Doom
  • Heihachi Mishima vs Geese Howard

This will not matter, but honestly going by telekinesis feats I can't remember ASilver having better range? Pretty sure even Roshi busting moon has bigger range than any visual ASilver's TK feat.
Well its more of a "he can control the general area of the battlefield with good ease and could grab/affect Trunks with it as long as he's in range" type thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back