• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard that there are people who compare AploAdam to WandaZatanna because they are accused of giving the characters who should not win in their match win their match. And I agree with Wanda wining.

Also, since Genshin Impact will have a long-term project with an anime company, there are people who claimed that Death Battle will accept Genshin Impact's advertisement and pick an unlucky character in a spite match where GI character wins, "similar to Warframe-sponsored episode".

I have heard that there are people who compare AploAdam to WandaZatanna because they are accused of giving the characters who should not win in their match win their match. And I agree with Wanda wining.

Also, since Genshin Impact will have a long-term project with an anime company, there are people who claimed that Death Battle will accept Genshin Impact's advertisement and pick a unlucky character in a spite match where GI character wins.
Breaking_Bad_S04E01__Box_Cutter__-_Denny%27s_Scene_0-25_screenshot.jpg

DC bros stay mad
And same
Also, since Genshin Impact will have a long-term project with an anime company, there are people who claimed that Death Battle will accept Genshin Impact's advertisement and pick a unlucky character in a spite match where GI character wins.
Who they have for characters to use?

DC bros stay mad
And same

Who they have for characters to use?
For GI match, Venti VS Aqua would be a GI win. MK Raiden VS GI Raiden, if Death Battle Team believes in our profiles, then GI Raiden wins. Hu Tao VS Hanako-san would be a GI win.

Just throw Genshin Impact characters to fight against Sun Wukong because of GI's origin country.
As above.

To highlight, Raiden Shogun will have Raiden (Mortal Kombat) as her #1 opponent. And MK Raiden is Warner Bros property afaik.
But thing is she may actually lose if Death Battle MK Raiden scale from Death Battle Shao Kahn (which he should) and is given time huh/reality includes time.

Archie has more impressive cosmology, it's a stronger verse than Heroes until someone gets the verse upgraded to Tier 1. The issue Is that strength isn't the only part of this debate and Trunks has a literal one shot sword.
That's what I'm hearing mostly. Keysword is a huge wincon. I just hope that both characters get good representation & the research team isn't vague about the stats.

That's what I'm hearing mostly. Keysword is a huge wincon. I just hope that both characters get good representation & the research team isn't vague about the stats.
I generally think it could go either way.

Silver has higher AP & durability via dimensional scaling Trunks doesn't have and could one shot him, has greater range via telekinesis, can reflect or turn back most of Trunks' own attacks on himself, and resists about 99% of Trunks' major haxx.

Trunks meanwhile has probability manipulation that can alter the probability of Silver's attacks landing and alter the probability of his attacks hitting Silver, and his Keysword can negate Silver's durability, low godly regen, immortality, and invulnerability, and also resists about 99% of Silver's major haxx..

I'm hoping the fight choreography isn't just Silver throwing shit at Trunks. Because clearly, there isn't quite enough of that in Silver's fights.
Archie characters bring a lot to the table so if the fight is reduced to just that then my very angry essay will be even angrier and longer.

He obviously should throw things at people, but not just that...

Super Silver also has prob manip. Sonic 4 is canon to pre & post SGW. Prime versions of characters should also posses basically anything that the "another time,another place" versions have.
Oh, I missed the probability manip on his profiles, is that a chaos energy thing or is it from Sonic 4 specifically?

If so, then that removes Trunks' one major non-Keysword wincon

anyway talking about genshin.

aether loses to aang, and only has a chance if you argue that it is at the level of shogun raiden.

lumine should win against female knight, although the world 15 and 14 stuff may make this more debatable.

Oh, I missed the probability manip on his profiles, is that a chaos energy thing or is it from Sonic 4 specifically?

If so, then that removes Trunks' one major non-Keysword wincon
Well,I'm not certain if it counts as combat applicable,or how much magnitude it would have,but It shows that slot machines in Sonic 4 (& Mania) always hit jackpots in Super States. Prob Manip? IDK.

Bruh that ain't combat applicable, Trunks can reduce the chance of attacks hitting and abilities working. That's a bit more impressive than winning slot machines.
Perhaps,but it does kinda play into the "dreams into reality" aspect of Chaos Energy. Supernatural Luck also sounds adjacent to this, like a lesser fate manip,too. It's not that farfetched.

Last edited:
Well,I'm not certain if it counts as combat applicable,or how much magnitude it would have,but It shows that slot machines in Sonic 4 (& Mania) always hit jackpots in Super States. Prob Manip? IDK.
yeah that's likely not combat applicable, to say it is would be a big stretch. Honestly that point as a whole for prob manip is questionable lol.

A better argument for Silver combating the probability manip would just be utilizing some of his other forms of manipulation or wish powers to try and effect his probability manip working at all, honestly.

I'm hoping the fight choreography isn't just Silver throwing shit at Trunks. Because clearly, there isn't quite enough of that in Silver's fights.
Like I said if ur doing this MU ya gotta make it feel "man I wish Canon Trunks and Silver were this busted in the series"
Cause no point in doing this when you could've done with the Canon variants

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back