• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Multipliers go brrrr for speed. Durability negation until Silver is forced to use Low-Godly regen and then arguable life-force nuke + stamina-draining attacks gg.
Isn't most of that Gameplay mechanic shit
You asked without keysword. They are both immeasurable but Trunks should be higher into it. Also this doesn’t even account for my own scaling kek.
Explain ur version of scailing

FdHJ1j8X0AA_Yh1

damn silver's really underrated, the games don't do him justice
There's so many posts, vids, discussion, etc at Sega doing the cast dirty in the games (mainly the 3D ones) and Silver usually competes with Blaze or Espio as the number one most underutilised Sonic character in the games (that's still popular).

Keep in mind we've NEVER seen Silver's world in the games when it's not an apocalyptic crisis.

Trunks should win without the sword.
"Should" does not mean "would".

Sonic fans will never win
Define "Sonic fans".
And define "win".

Using tones and attires suitable within Fandom.

This Xeno Trunks vs Archie Silver has grown up to really big expectation and debate possibly bigger than Wally West vs Archie Sonic.

The debate, the animation potential are going to be legendary.

Some next next time thoughts:

After Wally West vs Archie Sonic is Winter Soldier vs Red Hood, which then afterwards are two Halloween themed episodes: Venom vs Crona and Sabrewulf vs Jon Talbain.

After Goku Black vs Reverse-Flash is that 150th episode, followed by DIO vs Alucard as the 2021 Halloween themed episode.

Which makes me wonder if we would have the Sauron fight AND a live action fight (can hear folks yelling Michael Myers vs Jason Voorhees overdue yada yada) as two Halloween themed episodes.

Just a heads up: I myself will be very busy IRL - likely situation continues until late November earliest. Likely still able to chit chat here but will have little quality time to do evaluations or work with a computer on serious stuffs.

i can see Sauron vs Voldemort and Jason vs Michael back to back
I can see Sauron vs Arthas/Ner'zhul and Jason vs Michael back to back.

Man's put Thawne super deep into 1-A. Wally scales above Thawne, so pretty sure he'd have him be uber outerversal.
Yeah it's all coming back to me, I remember seeing that when it was GB Vs RF (As if Thawne needed 1-A scaling to stomp the MU).
i can see Sauron vs Voldemort and Jason vs Michael back to back
I'm pretty sure that old LotR Vs HP rivalry is pretty much dead in most circles plus it's agreed LotR characters stomp.
*Lich King
Here's hoping.

This is my question, has DB stated whether they're drawing from the card games and such for DBH yet?
idk
Gandalf vs Dumbledore is pretty much the only thing going against Voldy vs Sauron, that's by far the most popular HP vs LOTR match-up so doing SauronVold would be odd.

Other than that, I'm still 90% sure it's Voldemort.
and i don't much reason to see why
Lich has enough history With Sauron and not like he comes from some literal who series

idk

and i don't much reason to see why
Lich has enough history With Sauron and not like he comes from some literal who series
cuz i know DB likes doing match-ups where the question is "how the heck can X even die" and Voldy fits that.
plus googling and youtube searching "sauron vs....." voldemort is more searched than lich king

we'll see what happens

cuz i know DB likes doing match-ups where the question is "how the heck can X even die" and Voldy fits that.
plus googling and youtube searching "sauron vs....." voldemort is more searched than lich king

we'll see what happens
Given DB just did BondWick a MU not even both most popular suggestion And even before Excalibur vs Raiden I wouldn't count out Lich chances here

But yeah we'll see

why tho im curious
It's just boring to me, it has no connections other than "Timetraveller Mcsworddude" and the animation potential is pretty boring too, Luminary has more connections than Crono and he would provide a much cooler fight with Trunks imho, although I wouldn't mind it happening, Chrono Trigger is one of my favorite games of all time, so seeing Crono at the show would be cool at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back