• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Kratos vs Pantheon: Sam says League of Legends is weird to bring on the show because of how certain characters get the shaft
I mean, Pantheon has been a central character for quite a while, especially with stuff like the Ruined King event and the upcoming Aurelion Sol rework. Yeah he's a mostly written lore character but he has a lot to work with as he is near the top of the main-canon food chain power-wise.
[though his main argument is 'How does a Spartan warrior fit into Arcane'? Liam wants Kratos back at some point]
Is he aware that LoL is a verse where pirates, ninjas/samurai, knights, spartans, steampunk, barbrians, ancient egyptians, and eldritch horrors all simultaneously exist at the same time on the same continent?

folder You alright Tots?
Do you not download art you like? Digital art by it's very nature is temporary and has high risk of getting erased, be it an artist account getting nuked or the artist themselves having a mental breakdown and nuking everything themselves, if you want to make sure something you like doesn't get lost having a saved copy isn't the worst idea.
Also folders make it easier for me to posting the best images on 4chan and stuff.

Last edited:
I completely forgot this in my top 5 Death Battle matches. I completely, unironically want this:

i-feel-like-everyones-connections-for-miku-vs-the-guy-fits-v0-f4hxr5sxohp91.jpg

You can't tell me this isn't the most based of MU ideas. Literally the funniest shit I have ever seen, because these two are the most polar opposite opponents aesthetically. Yet they're so fundamentally tied by music as a medium, and also arguably the two biggest mascots in the industry, that it legitimately works. With their bizarre music videos and officially licensed appearances in other media, these two would pull together choreography that would have to be completely unique to anything we've ever seen in Death Battle to date. Seriously, their powers and abilities are so ridiculous that there is no way a fight wouldn't be entertaining.

Plus, this is just an interesting dip into new medium. The analysis of both characters would be interesting to see, and I'm sure the bizarreness of the characters and the matchup as a whole would lead to effective comedy. Also, the results are hilarious no matter who wins, because you either get the hyper-violent psychopath performing an over-the-top kill on the little anime girl, or the little anime girl beats the living shit out of heavy metal's most famous icon of all time.

This fight is ******* brilliant, and the music that would follow would likely be the best thing Death Battle ever puts out.

That's because you already made a Twitter account with that email in the past and you don't remember.

Make another Google email account (it takes just 2 minutes) and try again
I'm pretty sure I never made a Twitter account in the first place, though I could maybe try to login and press the Forgot Password button.

Magolor is hmmm, his opponents seem to have not too much material. I kinda do think DB characters should have some material.

As for TMNT BR, surprisingly I have seen debate for this. Key being that Mikey disrespect is real. There have been enough instances that Ive seen Mikey been considered most skillful of the turtles, thus he would have best odds of winning.

I completely forgot this in my top 5 Death Battle matches. I completely, unironically want this:

You can't tell me this isn't the most based of MU ideas. Literally the funniest shit I have ever seen, because these two are the most polar opposite opponents aesthetically. Yet they're so fundamentally tied by music as a medium, and also arguably the two biggest mascots in the industry, that it legitimately works. With their bizarre music videos and officially licensed appearances in other media, these two would pull together choreography that would have to be completely unique to anything we've ever seen in Death Battle to date. Seriously, their powers and abilities are so ridiculous that there is no way a fight wouldn't be entertaining.

Plus, this is just an interesting dip into new medium. The analysis of both characters would be interesting to see, and I'm sure the bizarreness of the characters and the matchup as a whole would lead to effective comedy. Also, the results are hilarious no matter who wins, because you either get the hyper-violent psychopath performing an over-the-top kill on the little anime girl, or the little anime girl beats the living shit out of heavy metal's most famous icon of all time.

This fight is ******* brilliant, and the music that would follow would likely be the best thing Death Battle ever puts out.
Oh yeah this! This is truly the most awesome MU, what we need is to push it so DB can acknowledge it

This would've been cool if only music potential didn't ******* suck, Maiden just doesn't mash that well with vocaloid in terms of music

Random question of the day:

Say, Brandon Yates asks you just now whether you want a fan battle music for "Snorlax vs Winnie the Pooh" or "Kirito vs Maple".
It would be made in your typical 3:30 instrumental only music.
No vocals.
Which would you choose?

Which other matchup options would you have immediately in mind given the constraints?

Who is the mummy on the right?

Miku is okay, but The Guy feels FAR more fitting for Eddie. Similar genre and art appeal, I get the feeling you can probably have it be a Heroic conflict since The Guy has taken up the role as a hero in Land of Confusion and The Vengeful One. Plus, just give DB an excuse to go full metal

hqdefault.jpg

Eh, **** it, I'll post my favorite Eddie MU as well (Though I did post it before here)
vic-rattlehead-vs-eddie-the-head-megadeth-vs-iron-maiden-v0-d11nv2tvshx81.png

I think Eddie vs Vic is the most fitting MU for Eddie, the connections are very simple (Most iconic mascots of metal bands lul) but imho they have a very good core theme, that being Eddie representing freedom and expression and Vic representing censorship and ignorance, I think that is a really cool contrast and you could easily make the set-up for their fight (Vic ultimately wanting to end the freedom in world, so Eddie comes out of nowhere and fights him).
The animation and analysis potential imho are just as good, Vic is just as batshit insane as Eddie and has alot of lore too, seeing alot of Vic's story getting covered would be really fun and Vic also has cool abilities and arsenal as well (He can change his size, can have a sword fight with Eddie due to both of them having swords and of course he has his nukes).
But the one reason I probably want this fight the most is music potential, holy shit this would go hard if done right, Megadeth just mixes with Maiden just much better than any other of Eddie's opponents and getting the combination of Maiden's and Megadeth's sound would be so ******* good, man, also you could maybe get a vocalist who changes his voice to sound more like Bruce or Dave when either Eddie or Vic are getting advantage in the fight.

Last edited:

I’m a simple man I see Miku hatsune I like your post

Eh, **** it, I'll post my favorite Eddie MU as well (Though I did post it before here)
vic-rattlehead-vs-eddie-the-head-megadeth-vs-iron-maiden-v0-d11nv2tvshx81.png

I think Eddie vs Vic is the most fitting MU for Eddie, the connections are very simple (Most iconic mascots of metal bands lul) but imho they have a very good core theme, that being Eddie representing freedom and expression and Vic representing censorship and ignorance, I think that is a really cool contrast and you could easily make the set-up for their fight (Vic ultimately wanting freedom to end the freedom in world, so Eddie comes out of nowhere and fights him).
The animation and analysis potential imho are just as good, Vic is just as batshit insane as Eddie and has alot of lore too, seeing alot of Vic's story getting covered would be really fun and Vic also has cool abilities and arsenal as well (He can change his size, can have a sword fight with Eddie due to both of them having swords and of course he has his nukes).
But the one reason I probably want this fight the most is music potential, holy shit this would go hard if done right, Megadeth just mixes with Maiden just much better than any other of Eddie's opponents and getting the combination of Maiden's and Megadeth's sound would be so ******* good, man, also you could maybe get a vocalist who changes his voice to sound more like Bruce or Dave when either Eddie or Vic are getting advantage in the fight.
This is definitely Eddie's most thematic fight if he has to fight another heavy metal icon. I'd love to see The Guy too, but Vic just has more history as an icon of the genre. Plus, he'd probably be portrayed as more villainous than Eddie, and we honestly need more hero vs villain fights.

Or just do a heavy metal battle royal. Go full Heavy Metal 1981 on this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back