• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... get a membership join the discord and... contribute your idea... and if you are lucky they will see your suggestion.
When is the voting thing ending?

Goku vs Columbo

IIRC it's Vegito vs Gogeta

It was fine I guess, Detroit smash was spammed, is that a thing in MHA? Final clash was neat though. 7.5/10. Still wish they fought in a more colorful/vibrant area

Rooting Pepsi Man because Bud Lite is *****.
Beer in general is shit
Literally just bread flavored soda.

Ugh.

Good job ScrewAttack, you made me lose any investment that i could ever have for this finale, now i just feel nothing.

Audience: I'm gonna rip your heart out.
Death Battle crew: You'll find nothing there!

And as for the fight itself...

It felt kinda underwhleming but I did like how Deku did his best attack then Asta just easily kills him at the end.

Rip to Omegamon bros

Not gonna lie I have like…. No investment in this finale. I’m gonna watch it cause DBZ/DBS fights always have incredible animations and that’ll be the best part of this fight. Uh, it’ll be cool to see Heroes stuff again. That’s about it…

So….. is this just going to cancel out the DBZ loss streak? Cause like, DragonBall is going to lose but, it’s also going to win? What do we count this as lol.

Didn't we all say something similar about Popeye vs Saitama at first? Wouldn't be shocked if the fight animation ends up being some of the most hype shit ever, lol.
Helps that it's an overall easy concept to make work, essentially two people from the same verse with choreographies already laid out by their source material, with not weird powers to work out, just lots of martial arts, explosions and high speed action.

Rip to Omegamon bros

Not gonna lie I have like…. No investment in this finale. I’m gonna watch it cause DBZ/DBS fights always have incredible animations and that’ll be the best part of this fight. Uh, it’ll be cool to see Heroes stuff again. That’s about it…

So….. is this just going to cancel out the DBZ loss streak? Cause like, DragonBall is going to lose but, it’s also going to win? What do we count this as lol.
A tie of course.

Rip to Omegamon bros

Was gonna ask this lmao

Personally, its a same series fight, so I dont count those. They are both win and a L.

I am beyond ******* LIVID, BEN SINGER, WHAT THE HELL is your ******* damage. Not only you wasted both Deku’s and Asta‘s matchups on a mediocre episode and fight, you also subverted all our expectations on a good finale! ******* “GOGETA VS VEGITO”? No Kratos VS Dante, Galactus VS Unicron, GRU VS MEGAMIND??? Things people ACTUALLY wanted? You couldn’t even be rational and pick Gogeta VS Omnimon??? Instead you give us 4 Goddamn dragon ball characters and 3 matchups within the same season. You can **** RIGHT OFF with that bullshit.

Anyways, see y’all in 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Stats. Both country level. Asta ended up being 6x advantage. Both are FTL but they did upscale Asta from base but him taking that advantage was gonna happen anyway since even the G1 blog agreed on that
image.png

image.png

I am beyond ******* LIVID, BEN SINGER, WHAT THE HELL is your ******* damage. Not only you wasted both Deku’s and Asta‘s matchups on a mediocre episode and fight, you also subverted all our expectations on a good finale! ******* “GOGETA VS VEGITO”? No Gru VS Dante, Galactus VS Unicron, GRU VS MEGAMIND??? Things people ACTUALLY wanted? You couldn’t even be rational and pick Gogeta VS Omnimon??? Instead you give us 4 Goddamn dragon ball characters and 3 matchups within the same season. You can **** RIGHT OFF with that bullshit.

Anyways, see y’all in 3 weeks.
OOF, I can only imagine the reception...

Anyways, here is comparable fights for next time:

The "Same series" fights
  • Goomba vs Koopa
  • Haggar vs Zangief
  • TMNT BR
  • Bieber vs Black
  • Pokemon BR
  • Meta vs Carolina
  • Mega Man BR
  • Seven BR
  • Red vs Blue
And now monkey men brawling. How do you feel it compares to older eps and how good are older same series fights eps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back