• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tE7XjU.png

pEIU6w.png

4IwkOp.png

z7T1nP.png

bI9Jbz.png

You can do that and more in this game.

Don't ask.
I'm still waiting for the Harry Warden full story to come out

Don't speak Spanish but I'm pretty sure this is saying Touhou fans are racist which like, yeah, true.
Translation: both are indie games, enemies one shot you, banger ost, racist, east and west
There's always gonna be that one group of individuals in a largely Japanese series that are vehemently racist, I've noticed.

No community has it worse than K-On or Jojo though lol.
I find it fjnnh cause most Kon fans I've met are people of color or gay

It is the ultimate, primetime example of an MU that the team fumbled the bag on not doing earlier, completely missed its opportunity and chance for relevance.
I’d argue Undertale was a bigger missed opportunity in general. They just sat on a potential goldmine of views and did absolutely nothing with it.
All this proves DB needs to do MU that are generally popular now then wait years later while their popularity wane

Colex was a MU that was prime time popular to be done in S2 and ya wasted that on a shit rematch known as Goku vs Superman 2 and wasted it the latest chance on a Generic AF capeshit MU like Batgwen in S7

Now it's in "Good ******* luck" tier

Undertale definitely feels like they should've striked when that series was hot in popularity

Cole vs Alex was legit shot down by researcher and needs a campaign.

PAIN
Who shoots that down? It has been recognised enough as a Community Death Battle. It needs to be made an episode. By any means necessary.

Fair
Maybe it'll happen next season

Speaking of which when does the poll come out
By when and where we lodge the nomination?

Tbf Undertale is weird stats wise.

And they did DBX at least.
Now you mentioned it:

Fate series has been on DBX twice and yet to come on Death Battle by now.

All this proves DB needs to do MU that are generally popular now then wait years later while their popularity wane

Colex was a MU that was prime time popular to be done in S2 and ya wasted that on a shit rematch known as Goku vs Superman 2 and wasted it the latest chance on a Generic AF capeshit MU like Batgwen in S7

Now it's in "Good ******* luck" tier

Undertale definitely feels like they should've striked when that series was hot in popularity
I mean business wise GvS2 did like 20 mil+, no way ColeAlex would have beat that.

Realistically they should've snubbed Boba vs Samus 2.
Colex wasn't worth it over a rematch of the most popular MU in VS or a Monty tribute. Get real. Pick Goliath vs Beast instead.

Hey what are some matches you guys like that literally no one else gives a shit about?
The one I've been thinking about recently is Darcy (Amphibia) vs Digimon Emperor (Digimon), a match no one but me has every thought about.
I've posted it before but:

Youngster Joey (Pokemon) Vs. Weevil Underwood (Yu-Gi-Oh)

Is it good? YES No...but does it amuse me? Absolutely.

Hmm TrunksSilver very soon at 1.5 mil

SpongeAqua at 1.64 mil

Previews are 224k for Jason & 176k for Michael, decent numbers altho previews have been weird indicators this half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back