• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't people pair SpongeBob and Gumball the most? Like, pretty sure that's the most popular. Used to think Chowder would be fun for SpongeBob too but eh.

But yeah I figured Bill Vs Discord would be popular. Even if most of those people who request it and want it are just people who want an MLP spite match because they think Bill is literally unbeatable. It's a good idea in general though, just not gonna like the comments.
Waiting for some rando on the internet to say Bill beats Shuma if it even happens

But yeah I figured Bill Vs Discord would be popular. Even if most of those people who request it and want it are just people who want an MLP spite match because they think Bill is literally unbeatable. It's a good idea in general though, just not gonna like the comments.
Bill doesn't even win his popular MUs, or rather, he shouldn't imo
I really hope if they do something like Bill vs Discord (or his other popular matches whatevs) if Bill loses they do it like they did Saitama vs Popeye, break down why Bill isn’t some omnipotent god character in the conclusion. That would probably help people understand it more.

True that episode did do a good job. The main thing they'd have to tackle is the multiversal feat and why it's iffy.

However iirc last time I did see talks of Bill Vs Discord in the DB Discord they were putting Bill at like, Multi+ Quad C at his best. Maybe even quint c.

So if that is what they're actually gonna have him at maybe Bill may win.

However iirc last time I did see talks of Bill Vs Discord in the DB Discord they were putting Bill at like, Multi+ Quad C at his best. Maybe even quint c.

So if that is what they're actually gonna have him at maybe Bill may win.
Tbh even if they gave him those stats he shouldn’t win, he has no way to kill Discord cause of his Acausality. Not to mention you can argue Discord being Multi+ as well and I believe there is a Quad or Quint C feat from the comics I don’t remember which.

He definitely can, obviously. But like most of his popular matches are against similar "godly" characters who all pretty much have the actual stats and shit to back it up. Like, Shuma and Pennywise (yes I've seen this one) are literally just never gonna lose to him. Discord is debatable even when you give Cipher his high stats due to Discord's nature and his abilities, which is why I feel like Discord should beat him as more often than not it takes the best interpretation of Bill's power for him to win.

HIM and Aku though are obvious stomps for Cipher. There's no way Cipher will be used against Beerus now, and that's a shit MU anyways with the kitty stomping. Thanos? Pfft. Darkseid? Lol

The way I see it is this, they both have some advantages but one clearly has the ones that matter.
Discord:
-Arguably stronger or at least as strong
-Arguably faster
-Better resistances
-Experience against Tricksters
-Likely could trick Bill easily
-Experience against other reality warpers
-Bill is a literal battery for him
-Can’t die as long as chaos exists

Bill:
-Older so maybe more experienced
-Likely far smarter
-Better regen
-More combat focused and willing to kill

That’s mainly how I see it.

I feel like for the show that always says "we determine the winner based on the most likely probability of them winning many scenarios" it'd be a little disingenuous to give Bill the W for the literal only interpretation that gives him the advantage on Discord, while simultaneously ignoring the best interpretation of Discord at the same time.

But yeah I do kinda doubt we'll see Uni MFTL+ MLP lol

Technically by raw lowballed feats Discord has a clear edge.

Bill killing a "9 trillion ton" Time Baby reached surprising Country or Continent level, but by sheer technicality Celestia literally moves the Sun around, which is fair to scale Discord to. Bill might "rule over time" by killing Time Baby, but its Discord who literally flew backwards in time, by accident.

It still comes down to Uni stats. Bill might be Uni only overtime, but I feel like DB can give Uni to Bill. I'm not really versed in MLP, how much Uni stuff is there in general & should Discord really get that?

The way I see it is this, they both have some advantages but one clearly has the ones that matter.
Discord:
-Arguably stronger or at least as strong
-Arguably faster
-Better resistances
-Experience against Tricksters
-Likely could trick Bill easily
-Experience against other reality warpers
-Bill is a literal battery for him
-Can’t die as long as chaos exists

Bill:
-Older so maybe more experienced
-Likely far smarter
-Better regen
-More combat focused and willing to kill

That’s mainly how I see it.
Oh yeah technically if you count one Reddit post Bill made, you can watch entire MLP making Bill's eye and Bill will know all about Discord.

Technically by raw lowballed feats Discord has a clear edge.
Bill killing a "9 trillion ton" Time Baby reached surprising Country or Continent level, but by sheer technicality Celestia literally moves the Sun around, which is fair to scale Discord to. Bill might "rule over time" by killing Time Baby, but its Discord who literally flew backwards in time, by accident.

It still comes down to Uni stats. Bill might be Uni only overtime, but I feel like DB can give Uni to Bill. I'm not really versed in MLP, how much Uni stuff is there in general & should Discord really get that?
You don’t even have to scale him to Celestia with the sun moving thing lol he moved the sun and moon by himself in his debut.

There’s a couple Uni things like Celestia and Luna having “Infinite Power” according to the Pony of Shadows, Discord claiming his power governs over all of reality, the Elements in EQG were able to rip apart two universes at once and Discord should be at least half as strong as the Elements.

Oh yeah technically if you count one Reddit post Bill made, you can watch entire MLP making Bill's eye and Bill will know all about Discord.
Quick explanation, I mean this:
AGk0z-M4Vwci3gH9Vx6ItMIOBE284hxJ50NfTX9mBlelPksCdUozEf5YKeXC10XVwB7rgSIm8Rt2Xl1oO8817PHMQKLfIA4aHe6qinA0RG4=s512

Tbf Bill does have a plethora of Reality Warping powers that’d give you the impression he’s on a cosmic level, his actual feats just suck for some reason

I’m interested to see where Quadrillions - Quintillions Bill comes from
scaling him to the hypothetical universe explosion. I personally think that's super ******* iffy.

But then also I think potentially physically traveling universes even though he can clearly dimension hop. Overall pretty iffy.

Then there's infinite speed some argue for eventually spreading his chaos or whatever across the infinite multiverse.

Im pretty sure this gonna happen in the future.
NvL.png
Sad thing ya not wrong it's definitely possible as well as Natsu but I really prefer Luffy fighting someone new though

Don't people pair SpongeBob and Gumball the most? Like, pretty sure that's the most popular. Used to think Chowder would be fun for SpongeBob too but eh.

Bill still gets rekt no matter what

Is there a chance, that DB give tier 1stats to Bill?
Likely not.
Does Death Battle talk about higher dimension scaling?
1. In Doctor Strange vs Doctor Fate, the crew mentioned Nabu is among the Lords who exist in a higher dimension "above" the multiverse, which may explain Fate and the Tower of Fate making it through Crisis of Infinite Earths.
2. They mentioned Speed Force as "a dimension of infinite kinetic energy, which all Flashes draw their power from", and "by vibrating his body at very precise frequencies, he can turn invisible, phase through objects, tear things apart while phasing through them, and even enter fourth-dimensional space". So technically Wally West has higher dimension power and can jump into a higher dimension, but he is still said to be a human. Like a 3-D character with 4-D or above powers.
(From Thanos vs Darkseid - the own existence of True Form Darkseid in a universe other than Fourth World would shatter the laws of reality, ending time and space as we know it. - even this may not be higher dimension scaling in the eyes of the crew)
They would really need to talk about them in those skyfather battles... Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger, Sinestro vs Terumi, John vs Raidou, H-word vs H-word... Maybe Jean Grey vs Rachel Roth, maybe Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna, even Noel Vermilion vs Aigis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back