• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a wizard Axiom, always disliked how stupid Khan has been since MK 9 and how they made Sindel just as evil when she wasn't like that in the older titles
Yeah I don't really follow MK religiously but the general consensus within the FGC is MK storytelling has been lacklustre for awhile now (almost every MK related vid I watch on YT references how Sindel has been ruined and/or how Shao Khan is essentially another meathead now, among other grievances like how a few characters got shafted and/or forgotten).

It doesn't help MK is sometimes treated as a filler verse on DB but eh...
Alright I'm sure this has been asked before, but what's a DB episode y'all like but everyone one else hates?
Hal vs Ben
Scout Vs Tracer

Lee vs Sanji i guess but it's more average and decent Reaction to it than utter hatred in comparison to more disliked fights
True plus I think most folks (here) already accepted Sanji winning via viture of being a MC in his verse and thus having lots of visual feats/scaling to pull from Vs Lee who has the grim fate of being a support character in Naruto (ugh...) moreover his best stuff comes from a hypothetical power and then scaling that power to his mentor.

Also Sanji can just blitz Lee before he can he think about opening his gates.

The fight was fine but i hated Esdeath's voice and spritework

Also another match that I like but everyone hates: Blake vs Mikasa was ******* good don't @ me
It was average to me but it's not the worst especially when we seen some of last year's and even before stinkers on the show
A lot of people hate it. They say Gray was OOC and the music was bad.
How was Gray OOC?
The music for it got positive reception

Meh... between Hal Vs Ben and GvS2, every other "controversial" or "heated" DB doesn't seem that hated in comparison imo. True there are DBs whose outcome (among other factors) left a bitter taste in my mouth Yang Vs Tifa.

But looking back and having a more open as well as understanding mind now, I don't think there's a DB retroactively I hate (e.g I dislike everything about it and it has zero redeeming qualities, that's my personal condition for "hating" something).

At worst a DB is either forgettable or cringe but that's as low as it gets.

And like that, I'm already over Henry vs Gintoki. Still looking for a good Henry matchup (although on my travels I did find Kano vs Right Hand Man, might have to look into that).

As an aside, would the Games Workshop copyright stuff prevent Warhammer 40K appearing on the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back