• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image0.png
Kirby goes with DDD or in the tier below, he's not the monster he's joked to be and has forgiven evil cultists willing to kill, kill dozens of their own people to kill Kirby & allies, and kill the best of their people and themselves to get their goal of destroying the universe. No exaggeration.

Didn't he cut marx's soul in half
Yes. Marx's pure evil, he was only shown doing and being evil in life, had to be killed when he fought Kirby, then he revived himself and fought Kirby again while being said to be an "evil soul" and had to be killed again, and later came back to be an ally because he sensed a common, higher threat, still wants to take over, and needs to be kept well-fed to collaborate.

Obi-Wan cut in half some demon-looking guy too and he's higher than Kirby, mutilation in self-defense should be fine if the characters would rather be friends with their foes.

I was rewatching Beast Wars (I recommend to watch it btw, one of the best animated shows of all time imho) and i randomly made this match
legendary_rampage.png

Broly (Z) vs Rampage
Both were born overpowered (Broly was born with a power level of 10 thousand and Rampage had an indestructable spark). Both were feared and hated by their own kind (Saiyans wanted to kill Broly because he was too strong and Rampage was straight up evil). Both are extremely violent and insane. Both are so dangerous that their masters (Paragus and Megatron) created a device that controlled them. Both where rumoured to be dead, but later came back. Both are huge and have no pupils.
Tbh sounds really good, but my man Rampage gets ******* turned into scrap metal and matching their fighting styles can be tricky
Rampage can scale with g1 transformers? I just say, megatron Transmetal can kill optimus prime.

Yeah like Bill in the show is like turning a town upside down and fighting building sized robots. Meanwhile Discord is casually moving celestial bodies and ripping holes between dimensions with his fingertips.
Oh that reminds me of the scaling chain:

Discord < Tirek < Fully amped Alicorn Twilight Sparkle < ... < Multiverse level Raven (Post-Crisis)

What are their connections?
They are one of the main protagonists mainly using H2H skill in combat who have their parent removed from their life when they were children. (Yang Guo's father and mother were dead while Yang Xiao Long's mother left her) They are known for their rebellious attitude but abandoned the attitude step by step after encountering several events. They have their right arms sliced for some reason and they starts to train themselves with the physical loss and therefore greatly improves their fighting skills. They have created and adopted the certain fighting style mainly driven by certain emotion. (Yang Guo's Melancholic Palms and Yang Xiao Long's fighting style)

Well, they also have similar hair style. (You can look at Yang Guo's portryal in his page in Wuxia Wiki)

The connection is not too soild, but it is interesting since it is a wuxia series character vs a future-fantasy series character.

Last edited:
They are one of the main protagonists mainly using H2H skill in combat who have their parent removed from their life when they were children. (Yang Guo's father and mother were dead while Yang Xiao Long's mother left her) They are known for their rebellious attitude but abandoned the attitude step by step after encountering several events. They have their right arms sliced for some reason and they starts to train themselves with the physical loss and therefore greatly improves their fighting skills. They have created and adopted the certain fighting style mainly driven by certain emotion. (Yang Guo's Melancholic Palms and Yang Xiao Long's fighting style)

Well, they also have similar hair style. (You can look at Yang Guo's portryal in his page in Wuxia Wiki)

The connection is not too soild, but it is interesting since it is a wuxia series character vs a future-fantasy series character.
What's a Wuxia?

2-B Base Mario pog

TL;DR The proposal is that the Dream Depot isn’t a separate multiversal space-time but simply located somewhere in space, making Mario’s universe a 2-B macrocosm
That's ******* stupid, and also there are almost no threats to Mario's actual universe. Pretty much every universal feat that's valid is from alternate universes.

Also that wouldn't be 2-B, that would just be very high end Low 2-C.

Edit: DDM is against the revision, and I can tell you from experience that means it will not go through.

Wait, now that i think about it alot of people wanted Batman to fight Wolverine...
I still think that he's probably fighting Tony, but i doubt that DB will allow character dying three times, so Logan still looks possible to me

This is so relatable. In fact people in Greater China are making jokes on such.
Wait, now that i think about it alot of people wanted Batman to fight Wolverine...
I still think that he's probably fighting Tony, but i doubt that DB will allow character dying three times, so Logan still looks possible to me
Bruce dying to Tony Stark
Hellbat vs Godbuster is one. But Hellbat may actually win - depending on where Godbuster is put at, such that it is another Marvel vs DC heralds or another Loblaze or Lexdoom.

I wanna see bill vs bobobo just for the dynamic.
Bo-bobo vs Saitama is yelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back