• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

There you go bud

So WOG says old Kratos is stronger, and the feats also say so?

Now, god slayer vs demon slayer Death Battle seems more interesting.
Meh 2-C Dante vs meh 2-C Kratos with hax wall battle (Dante seems to still have speed but not so sure)

Steven Universe vs Star Butterfly Q&A by Ultraguy

I am particularly disappointed by the absence of calculations of the size of one dimension and just assume a dimension as the size of out real universe. This is deviating from what put as analysis in Danny Phantom vs Jake Long.

Last edited:
You know thinking about the Diamond Blast that DB used, shouldn’t it be calced and used on the profiles with at least a “possibly” rating? I know it’s disputable since some people say it was only from behind the moon not from Homeworld, but Blue’s claim of her not leaving Homeworld in Eons must hold some weight to it, she more than most would know if White had left for any reason. I think giving it a possibly rating to scale the characters would be a fair compromise rather than just straight up making that their new ratings.

You know thinking about the Diamond Blast that DB used, shouldn’t it be calced and used on the profiles with at least a “possibly” rating? I know it’s disputable since some people say it was only from behind the moon not from Homeworld, but Blue’s claim of her not leaving Homeworld in Eons must hold some weight to it, she more than most would know if White had left for any reason. I think giving it a possibly rating to scale the characters would be a fair compromise rather than just straight up making that their new ratings.
Probably more or less. At least attention required.

I want to see Ninjago in death battle. Does anyone also want to see ninjago and finally see a lego character in death battle.

Lloyd should be used but what ninja opponent?

cause Naruto is out of the question.

there has to be a good ninja opponent that can match lloyd. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back