• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic and Kenshiro are too

Nani?

Amd is SMT going to have a SSBU mode?

Considering Symbiotes losing to Pink haired anime characters on the show has become something of a running gag, who would win? The strongest Symbiote or the strongest Pink Haired Anime character?
What counts as a symbiote? Like does The Spectre count as a symbiote and does Rusalka count as a Pink Haired Anime character?

Need to tap back to my day job and my stacked Po / Iron Fist / Star Butterfly calc redux

Sonic and Kenshiro are too

unknown.png

What counts as a symbiote? Like does The Spectre count as a symbiote and does Rusalka count as a Pink Haired Anime character?
I was more so referring to Marvel Symbiotes.

As for Rysalka, the Hex value of her hair is CC6151 (making it closer to a more monochromatic red-orange than pink, though it can definitely be argued to be within the range) and her series hasn't been turned into an Anime, still being just a visual novel.

i mean lego monke kid is getting popularity in DB comunity so.. there is that

it's still crazy that a lego minifigure can destroy the universe at his strongest. (though how come no one's multiverse level in ninjago if the father of sensei wu (first spinjitzu master can affect the multiverse?)

is there a multiverse a bit in ninjago (if you count the dimension?)

also if lloyd is universe level. is there any ninja that can match him?

(if we don't use ninja comparisons. what other opponent could we use against lloyd that's similar to him) what could similarites could we base them on (like for example both have a evil father)

Ok, since we are on the topic of Cell MUs i want to show a MU that i came up with quite recently:
perfect_copies.png

Copy X vs Cell: Both are main antagonists created by scientists (Dr Gero and Ciel) with the DNA of main protagonists (X and Goku). Both call themselves perfect (Copy X states many times that he is the perfect copy of X and for Cell... C'mon, it's in his name). Both have techniques from other characters in their series (Copy X has the abilities of Chill Penguin, Spark Mandrill and Flame Mammoth, while Cell has a shit ton of techniques from Z fighters). Both fought with protagonists' close allies (Zero and Gohan) and both attempted to self-destruct during their battle with them.
Also this is possibly Cell's closest MU.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back