• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E11271B827CB7E050D1881DD63D5081E9074DEC8

25852229_170x100.png

dd7mu5h-9ac23b21-f7ce-47c2-afce-f8fe65d09d4d.gif

So which Shadow Sprite would be the best to use in the fight

Look, everyone knows Shadow's winning. Kisaragi at best is equal to base Shadow. Shadow outstats and outhaxes in base, and DB does accept planet base Sonic characters. What's shown in the DB is for the sake of entertainment so it's more appealing. The black boxes are closer to what they actually think and even then, not entirely. Ryuko will be moon to small planet in Kisaragi and Shadow will be planet in base and low uni in Super for the behind the scenes Q&A, with speed being rela for Ryuko and 9x FTL for base Shadow.

Zenkai and the fact that he cant permakill her in timetop without prior knowledge go brr
Ah yes, the Zenkai that definitely has feats of going up to tier 2 and immeasurable.

Also Ryuko's regen is only high-mid. Shadow doesn't need to atomize her by any means. A simple vaporization will do it, something that takes no effort from Shadow due to the fact that he one-shots her hundreds of times over. Not to mention, Shadow has access to BFR, Black Holes, and Time Travel that make her regen a complete non-factor.

Shadow vs Ryuko blowing up in popularity like:
fe003935b9fc0df6f28475afd476d2ec8376a38cr1-463-260_hq.gif
Tommorow will be the first of judgement day
Ah yes, the Zenkai that definitely has feats of going up to tier 2 and immeasurable.

Also Ryuko's regen is only high-mid. Shadow doesn't need to atomize her by any means. A simple vaporization will do it, something that takes no effort from Shadow due to the fact that he one-shots her hundreds of times over. Not to mention, Shadow has access to BFR, Black Holes, and Time Travel that make her regen a complete non-factor.
yeah
Really the shit they pulled for IF should've happened in the series

I mean the official artists, writers, and VAs for the show all did Kill la Kill IF and thyre not considering using it so
Weather or not the IDW comics are used dosn't matter because Game Shadow still stomps.

Shadow's 4-A is probably more than enough to Subatomically Destroy Ryuko, not to mention atomizing her. Heaven forbid we bring in Universal super forms. Or is all that invalid? Please, give up arguing that Ryuko can win this, I'm dying of second-hand embarrassment. I'm sure you love this series, but the fact is no amount of love for a verse changes the fact that Shadow solos Kill La Kill even with conservative super form estimates.

Doesnt need to, just needs to hold out until super wears off
Its being upgraded actually, Life Fibers can regen from a planetary explosion despite only being 9-B at best

BFR hes used once, Black Holes are optional equipmt not something he has at alltimes, and time travel is useless as ryuko has had regen since birth

Its being upgraded actually, Life Fibers can regen from a planetary explosion despite only being 9-B at best

BFR hes used once, Black Holes are optional equipmt not something he has at alltimes, and time travel is useless as ryuko has had regen since birth
Except she has no way to be able to hold out until super wears off due to the strength, speed, and hax gap

Also "regen from a planetary explosion", unless shown onscreen wouldn't actually indicate the level of regen. I'm just going to assume that this is like your supposed bayonetta revisions and doesn't actually exist, but by all means, feel free to make the thread and prove me wrong. Actual progress on any of the verses you keep saying there'll be progress for would be a welcome change of pace.

In case you can't tell, nobody else buys your relentless exaggeration of everything KLK-related.

The difference between 9-B and 5-B is a hell of a lot smaller than the difference between 5-C and 4-A, you must understand.
The difference betwee 9-B and 5-B is enough fr sub-atomization, the gap between 5-C and 4-A really doesnt matter as without straight up quantum manip or EE you literally cannot physically destroy something more than that with just force

Except she has no way to be able to hold out until super wears off due to the strength, speed, and hax gap
She has the speed actually, and none of shadow's on-hand hax can do anything major to her
Also "regen from a planetary explosion", unless shown onscreen wouldn't actually indicate the level of regen.
It is on screen actually
I'm just going to assume that this is like your supposed bayonetta revisions and doesn't actually exist, but by all means, feel free to make the thread and prove me wrong. Actual progress on any of the verses you keep saying there'll be progress for would be a welcome change of pace.
When was the last tim you looked at th bayonetta profiles my guy? The revisions happened months ago

I know this would've happened regardless, but I wonder if Shadow vs Ryuko got especially more popular after the awful characterization of a once good character revelation that Kill La Kill was Shadow's favorite anime.
it was always popular
Life Fibers can regen from a planetary explosion
when was this?
m8 how Zenkai gonna help her negate a massive AP and Speed disadvantage
I'm pretty sure Shaduko is also a popular ship to some corners of the internet

why

She has the speed actually, and none of shadow's on-hand hax can do anything major to her

It is on screen actually

When was the last tim you looked at th bayonetta profiles my guy? The revisions happened months ago
She doesn't have the speed, literally everything you've said so far is sheer wank that's blatantly contradicted in-verse.

Okay, link to it then.

ALso I don't see Tier 2 bayo yet, which I do recall you said was happening.

when was this?
Multiple tims in the show? It was Ragyo's endgame to have the life fbiers cover earth so they would make it explode and continue to spread them through th universe and was stated that theyve done it to numerous other planets before Earth
m8 how Zenkai gonna help her negate a massive AP and Speed disadvantage
Because thats what her zenkai does? Massively amp her AP and Speed with each use?

She doesn't have the speed, literally everything you've said so far is sheer wank that's blatantly contradicted in-verse.
Such as? If there are contradictions please do list them
Okay, link to it then.
Sure, lemme see if theres a clip online and if not ill make a gif of it
ALso I don't see Tier 2 bayo yet, which I do recall you said was happening.
Look at the bayo discussion thread, tir 2 bayo is coming with the next wave of revisions

Oh, you know, just the literal statement that it was impossible to be FTL

and no, your whole "He has no idea how life fibers works" thing has literally no grounds that aren't, like pretty much everything you've said so far, complete and utter nonsense. IN other words:

Nope, they give an in-verse explanation for it and everything. If thats your logic then the verse wouldnt be above 9-B because 'they die from being cut'
Ah yes, because clearly being cut makes you 9-B, that's definitely not a complete exxageration

Nope, they give an in-verse explanation for it and everything. If thats your logic then the verse wouldnt be above 9-B becaus 'they die from being cut'
Also as for the question I was going to ask before but decided not to but have now decided to:

Why the hell are you so damn arrogant?

Like, it feels like you think that just because you're going to do a revision in the future that the profile's already been changed. You think your word is ******* gospel. You think you're god's great gift to versus debating, and that what you say goes. You've shut down multiple versus threads just because it's made inaccurate by revisions you plan on making half a year later. You shut down an entire ******* verse in preparation for a CRT that might not even go through. Honestly, that one time you basically said you're never wrong, I can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not.

And another thing, why do the staff keep listening to you? Even the staff thinks you're right be default, even though you've clearly been wrong as hell on multiple occasions. But because you said it, it just has to be true. You abuse the hell out of your position and the trust the staff puts in you.

One of the most important parts of debate is knowing when you're wrong, and yet I don't think you've thought yourself to be wrong since the day you were born, and for some reason the people who matter keep agreeing with you. I mean, this philosophy has blown up in your face on occasion, but not nearly to the extent as it normally would. Almost anyone else who would say the things you say would be shot down in an instant, and yet your CRTs go through anyways.

I've always found a strength of mine to be knowing when I'm wrong, when my opponent simply has a better argument than me. I have honest to god never felt that way when arguing with you, and I seriously doubt you've felt that way arguing with anyone.

If this offends you or whatever I'll delete it, but I really needed to get this off my chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back